• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:14
CEST 09:14
KST 16:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10752 users

[GSL] July Code A Ro16 Day 2 - Page 119

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 117 118 119 120 121 128 Next
-vVvTitan-
Profile Joined August 2010
United States473 Posts
July 01 2011 07:28 GMT
#2361
On July 01 2011 16:27 tsuxiit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2011 16:26 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
On July 01 2011 16:24 pdd wrote:
On July 01 2011 16:22 Plexa wrote:
Theoretically, jinro played a better strategy on the map imo. It just came down to execution and the fact that asd had his 4th for longer with better saturation. Lost too many scvs @ the gold. Oh well

Yeah... Jinro had a very huge positional lead, but kinda let himself down by not executing his harassments and pressures well enough.

I thought I was behind because I played so bad in the start... Never realized I was ahead at any point.


You were ahead in food and scvs EVEN after you cleaned up his tank push when you lost your 3 depots at the ramp.


Its much easier to say it when you have maphacks.
vVv.Titan @ vVv-Gaming.com
Giriath
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden2412 Posts
July 01 2011 07:28 GMT
#2362
I'm thinking Puzzle or Happy will be the code A champion.

I'll be really mad if vanvanth wins against Puzzle.
Education should be our seniors guiding us to be "who" we want to be, not "what" we want to be.
JKira
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada1002 Posts
July 01 2011 07:28 GMT
#2363
On July 01 2011 16:24 BryanSC wrote:
Still not understanding why hellions are becoming so popular now, sure they're ok for harassing but they're pretty bad at everything else.


Hope it doesn't catch on, I hate blue flame hellions running into my mineral line cause it usually always does damage even if I see it coming :p
StyLeD
Profile Joined January 2011
United States2965 Posts
July 01 2011 07:28 GMT
#2364
On July 01 2011 16:26 Archvil3 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2011 16:23 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
On July 01 2011 16:21 Amui wrote:
Jinro's Multi-task is just not up to the standard required. He could've defnitely crippled asd's economy multiple times but T.T

Its nothing to do with multitask, its because I choked and didnt follow through the way I should have, which leads to tonnes of mistakes you have to correct which leads to you being pre-occupied and thus slow. I even forgot to get upgrades for my mech until like 25 min.


You just have to find the MOJO man. You got it somewhere. You had it for awhile but you lost it. Keep searching though you will get it back!


Well, this explains it ): I hope.

I want so much to be able to root for a foreigner who's actually at an advantange for once in a matchup, not constant underdogs. Good luck next season Jinro.
"Even gophers love Starcraft" - Tasteless. || Davichi | IU <3
nGMuii
Profile Joined March 2011
Singapore98 Posts
July 01 2011 07:28 GMT
#2365
great effort by jinro
in game 2, if asd throw a scan and push in
it could have end the game
Adebisi
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada1637 Posts
July 01 2011 07:28 GMT
#2366
On July 01 2011 16:20 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Sorry I played really badly I couldnt concentrate and forgot everything I was supposed to do, feel terrible about it.

Game one the rax is supposed to scout if banshee or not so I can make an engineering bay in time but I did a terrible job and didnt even see that, then I missed a depot. Game 2 I have no excuse for losing the 1st banshee since thats what should let me build 2 vikigns and defend the push without losing so much....

No need to apologize not everyone can always play 100%, we still <3 you. Loved the build in game 1, who helped you think that up?
RaiKageRyu
Profile Joined August 2009
Canada4773 Posts
July 01 2011 07:29 GMT
#2367
O_O

Jinro posting from his booth?
Someone call down the Thunder?
Rayansaki
Profile Joined January 2011
Portugal1266 Posts
July 01 2011 07:29 GMT
#2368
On July 01 2011 16:28 ChickenLips wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2011 16:26 Rayansaki wrote:
On July 01 2011 16:26 ChickenLips wrote:
On July 01 2011 16:25 Suffo wrote:
Leeknock vs asd in Code A Finals, calling it


Happy gonna crush him

Puzzle 3-2 in Code A Finals


Happy gonna crush him



nah, Puzzle knows how to PvT, that guy is snapping Terran necks on KR ladder


Happy doesn't care about that, he just cares about smashing everyone.
The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse: IMNestea (Death), IMLosirA (Famine), IMmvp (War), IMFenix (Conquest)
Zaurus
Profile Joined October 2010
Singapore676 Posts
July 01 2011 07:29 GMT
#2369
On July 01 2011 16:26 fartdra wrote:
Jinro's only win in GSL since FEBRUARY 24TH is in first round of CODE A against a 16 year old kid who isn't even on a pro-sc2 team. Time to go home jinro, you can't compete with koreans.


What the crap dude. you must a pretty damn pessimistic and sorrowful looking person in real life. So you just give up when you dont succeed? You have to keep trying and trying, you need to go read some inspirational book or something.
stipe145
Profile Joined December 2010
764 Posts
July 01 2011 07:29 GMT
#2370
On July 01 2011 16:26 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2011 16:24 pdd wrote:
On July 01 2011 16:22 Plexa wrote:
Theoretically, jinro played a better strategy on the map imo. It just came down to execution and the fact that asd had his 4th for longer with better saturation. Lost too many scvs @ the gold. Oh well

Yeah... Jinro had a very huge positional lead, but kinda let himself down by not executing his harassments and pressures well enough.

I thought I was behind because I played so bad in the start... Never realized I was ahead at any point.

While you were sieging his gold and he had to lift you were equal on bases but he did not mine at gold so you were ahead.
Slaytilost
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands968 Posts
July 01 2011 07:29 GMT
#2371
The games where good, gogo Jinro!
castled
Profile Joined March 2011
United States322 Posts
July 01 2011 07:29 GMT
#2372
On July 01 2011 16:26 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2011 16:24 pdd wrote:
On July 01 2011 16:22 Plexa wrote:
Theoretically, jinro played a better strategy on the map imo. It just came down to execution and the fact that asd had his 4th for longer with better saturation. Lost too many scvs @ the gold. Oh well

Yeah... Jinro had a very huge positional lead, but kinda let himself down by not executing his harassments and pressures well enough.

I thought I was behind because I played so bad in the start... Never realized I was ahead at any point.

I think in both your games when the midgame stabilized you and asd were pretty much even... I just think he managed to multitask/micro a bit better from that point forward. Have faith in yourself! I know you can do it if you don't psyche yourself out
eksert
Profile Joined August 2010
France656 Posts
July 01 2011 07:29 GMT
#2373
On July 01 2011 16:26 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2011 16:24 pdd wrote:
On July 01 2011 16:22 Plexa wrote:
Theoretically, jinro played a better strategy on the map imo. It just came down to execution and the fact that asd had his 4th for longer with better saturation. Lost too many scvs @ the gold. Oh well

Yeah... Jinro had a very huge positional lead, but kinda let himself down by not executing his harassments and pressures well enough.

I thought I was behind because I played so bad in the start... Never realized I was ahead at any point.


We should we grateful even he cares to answer our questions or comments... He is a pro player and cares about community!

I am glad you choked Jinro, it means u got much more potential!

GL in your other tournament games
CosmicSpiral
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States15275 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-01 07:30:39
July 01 2011 07:29 GMT
#2374
On July 01 2011 16:20 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Sorry I played really badly I couldnt concentrate and forgot everything I was supposed to do, feel terrible about it.

Game one the rax is supposed to scout if banshee or not so I can make an engineering bay in time but I did a terrible job and didnt even see that, then I missed a depot. Game 2 I have no excuse for losing the 1st banshee since thats what should let me build 2 vikigns and defend the push without losing so much....


Hey man, you defended the push and came out ahead with superior SCV count. You did make mistakes that accumulated over time (biggest was the failure to deny the fourth with BFH), but don't get down on yourself over those.

You're still in Code A and they are thousands of players who would kill to even have a chance to qualify.You have two great teams to practice with and learn from, and obviously you want to win. As long as you want it enough, you'll get good enough to earn those victories. Just look what happened to Polt.
WriterWovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
Catgrooving
Profile Joined June 2011
United States12 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-01 07:31:54
July 01 2011 07:30 GMT
#2375
Everytime I watch jinro play nowadays he's playing some kind of weird strat/build/unit comp and then fails to execute it properly and still almost makes a comeback. He's playing like hes trying to revolutionize the matchup instead of just trying to win. He needs to go back to and watch some of his own replays from season 3 when he was crushing and go back to playing like that.

http://www.gomtv.net/2010gslopens3/vod/1441
Shalaiyn
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands2735 Posts
July 01 2011 07:31 GMT
#2376
I think we're gonna see foreigner vs foreigner in GSL August Code A RO32 D:
ptbl
Profile Joined January 2011
United States6074 Posts
July 01 2011 07:31 GMT
#2377
I want Jinro to do well, so I get really disappointed when he loses . He's one of my favorite players and I don't like it when he loses. Anyway Jinro Fighting!
Don't mind me
StyLeD
Profile Joined January 2011
United States2965 Posts
July 01 2011 07:31 GMT
#2378
Playing mech is damn hard and requires a shitton more strategy and only then will you be even with MM.

Easier to drop than to defend a drop, and mech is asking for drops.

AKA easier just to MnM with tanks...though I can see why people are meching. Hellions are so damn good if you can get them to the scv line.
"Even gophers love Starcraft" - Tasteless. || Davichi | IU <3
BlindDruid
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany653 Posts
July 01 2011 07:31 GMT
#2379
On July 01 2011 16:26 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
I thought I was behind because I played so bad in the start... Never realized I was ahead at any point.


You Mindgamed yourself after letting the scout in, I guess.
I guess this is what happens on a bad day.
monkeyfetus
Profile Joined October 2010
United States350 Posts
July 01 2011 07:31 GMT
#2380
On July 01 2011 16:24 ILIVEFORAIUR wrote:
I really hope this becomes Jinro's TvT style. It's really interesting!


I totally agree. I like mech play, I LOVE banshee and raven play, and all of Jinro's cute little tactics like mule bombs, repair micro, viking harrass make it that much cooler.
Prev 1 117 118 119 120 121 128 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft700
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 882
ggaemo 427
Stork 319
Leta 206
PianO 103
Larva 52
Hyuk 32
ZergMaN 29
yabsab 23
Bale 22
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm171
League of Legends
JimRising 447
Reynor90
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King173
Westballz38
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor743
Other Games
summit1g10149
C9.Mang0256
Sick171
PiGStarcraft132
ArmadaUGS42
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick627
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream154
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2288
League of Legends
• Lourlo1221
• Stunt516
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
2h 46m
Online Event
3h 46m
FEL
8h 46m
AI Arena Tournament
9h 46m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11h 46m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
INu's Battles
1d 4h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.