• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:48
CEST 21:48
KST 04:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9840 users

[GSL] July Code S ro32 Day 2 - Page 5

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 153 154 155 Next
can we please leave boxer-related talk out of this lr thread.
if you want to discuss it go make another thread and talk in there.
ZzZBored
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia368 Posts
June 29 2011 09:02 GMT
#81
On June 29 2011 17:59 LightWireEX wrote:


I hope we see this Fruitdealer tonight. No matter what, Fruitdealer will forever be my favorite player on the planet. His inspirational play in season 1 will always be my motivation for star2. Such an amazing story too. I remember cheering for him from the ro8 on and every time he advanced I was cheering with joy. He's the reason I'm so interested in the proscene of sc2 and the GSL.

Any other true FD fans out there still? FRUITDEALER FIGHTTTTTTTTTING.


Hell yes, Im still waiting every time he plays for the old FD. His season 1 run was absolutely amazing
"A day without laughter is a day wasted" - Charlie Chaplin
Purpl3
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1067 Posts
June 29 2011 09:02 GMT
#82
-1.2 fixed it thank you.
MrCon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
France29748 Posts
June 29 2011 09:03 GMT
#83
I start to fear. Everytime everyone is voting for MKP, he loses. Fu, either Coca will surprise evryone, or MKP will lose vs Losira, but now I know something bad will happen to mkp ><
Femari
Profile Joined June 2011
United States2900 Posts
June 29 2011 09:04 GMT
#84
On June 29 2011 18:02 Purpl3 wrote:
-1.2 fixed it thank you.

Glad it worked, means it might work with everyone then.

So guys, hit > 12 times. (Shift + .)

How much longer til the matches?
Mvp | BoxeR | MarineKing | MC | viOlet | Scarlett | Flash | Bisu | XellOs | Sea | Fantasy | By.Sun
taishiro
Profile Joined September 2010
51 Posts
June 29 2011 09:04 GMT
#85
They should put some outsider song on here
HolyArrow
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7116 Posts
June 29 2011 09:04 GMT
#86
On June 29 2011 18:02 ZzZBored wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2011 17:59 LightWireEX wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrfzEO2yTe0

I hope we see this Fruitdealer tonight. No matter what, Fruitdealer will forever be my favorite player on the planet. His inspirational play in season 1 will always be my motivation for star2. Such an amazing story too. I remember cheering for him from the ro8 on and every time he advanced I was cheering with joy. He's the reason I'm so interested in the proscene of sc2 and the GSL.

Any other true FD fans out there still? FRUITDEALER FIGHTTTTTTTTTING.


Hell yes, Im still waiting every time he plays for the old FD. His season 1 run was absolutely amazing


Fuck yeah, I will always be a huge FD fan. I really want to see him do well!
Endure
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada287 Posts
June 29 2011 09:06 GMT
#87
sorry to break it to everyone but huk vs mkp finals. :D
Saiwa
Profile Joined December 2010
Germany789 Posts
June 29 2011 09:06 GMT
#88
On June 29 2011 18:04 HolyArrow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2011 18:02 ZzZBored wrote:
On June 29 2011 17:59 LightWireEX wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrfzEO2yTe0

I hope we see this Fruitdealer tonight. No matter what, Fruitdealer will forever be my favorite player on the planet. His inspirational play in season 1 will always be my motivation for star2. Such an amazing story too. I remember cheering for him from the ro8 on and every time he advanced I was cheering with joy. He's the reason I'm so interested in the proscene of sc2 and the GSL.

Any other true FD fans out there still? FRUITDEALER FIGHTTTTTTTTTING.


Hell yes, Im still waiting every time he plays for the old FD. His season 1 run was absolutely amazing


Fuck yeah, I will always be a huge FD fan. I really want to see him do well!


I vote every fucking time for him. I really hope for another Fruitdealer final win.
After listening and watching the video i kínda want to watch all his matches from the first season.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vM_P7eLbY48&feature=player_detailpage#t=359s YOU ARE NOT GOING TO DO THIS TO ME CLIDE ! Artosis
dabom88
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States3483 Posts
June 29 2011 09:06 GMT
#89
is the player not launching for anyone else?
You should not have to pay to watch the GSL, Proleague, or OSL at a reasonable time. That is not "fine" and it's BS to say otherwise. My sig since 2011. http://www.youtube.com/user/dabom88
iyoume
Profile Joined May 2011
2501 Posts
June 29 2011 09:06 GMT
#90
GOGOGO MKP
BeSt <3 | HoeJJa | Leta :: team Polt
taishiro
Profile Joined September 2010
51 Posts
June 29 2011 09:06 GMT
#91
On June 29 2011 18:06 Endure wrote:
sorry to break it to everyone but huk vs mkp finals. :D

I would be the happiest man in the world,
but then be sad cuz MKP would be silver again TT
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
June 29 2011 09:08 GMT
#92
FRUITDEALER FIGHTING!!!!
"Expert" mods4ever.com
babylon
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
8765 Posts
June 29 2011 09:08 GMT
#93
On June 29 2011 17:59 LightWireEX wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrfzEO2yTe0

I hope we see this Fruitdealer tonight. No matter what, Fruitdealer will forever be my favorite player on the planet. His inspirational play in season 1 will always be my motivation for star2. Such an amazing story too. I remember cheering for him from the ro8 on and every time he advanced I was cheering with joy. He's the reason I'm so interested in the proscene of sc2 and the GSL.

Any other true FD fans out there still? FRUITDEALER FIGHTTTTTTTTTING.

Woke up at 5 in the morning just for the chance to see this. Here until the bitter end, whenever it comes. GO FRUITDEALER, GO!
Truefire
Profile Joined August 2010
United States226 Posts
June 29 2011 09:08 GMT
#94
On June 29 2011 18:02 ZzZBored wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2011 17:59 LightWireEX wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrfzEO2yTe0

I hope we see this Fruitdealer tonight. No matter what, Fruitdealer will forever be my favorite player on the planet. His inspirational play in season 1 will always be my motivation for star2. Such an amazing story too. I remember cheering for him from the ro8 on and every time he advanced I was cheering with joy. He's the reason I'm so interested in the proscene of sc2 and the GSL.

Any other true FD fans out there still? FRUITDEALER FIGHTTTTTTTTTING.


Hell yes, Im still waiting every time he plays for the old FD. His season 1 run was absolutely amazing

Fruitdealer is by far my favorite player and I always vote for him no matter what as well. I just hope we can see the old FD tonight.
Airionn
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom186 Posts
June 29 2011 09:09 GMT
#95
MKP Fighting!!!!!!!!!!
GOGO GSL July!!!!!
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
June 29 2011 09:09 GMT
#96
Anyone else getting an 0x71 error when trying to load the HQ stream? Says "Cannot connect to the streaming server."
"Expert" mods4ever.com
ZzZBored
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia368 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-29 09:10:06
June 29 2011 09:09 GMT
#97
Hoping for:

TOP>FD
Virus<Genius
TOP>Genius
FD>Virus
FD>Genius
"A day without laughter is a day wasted" - Charlie Chaplin
dabom88
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States3483 Posts
June 29 2011 09:10 GMT
#98
On June 29 2011 18:09 Die4Ever wrote:
Anyone else getting an 0x71 error when trying to load the HQ stream? Says "Cannot connect to the streaming server."


I'm having trouble connecting to the free stream.
You should not have to pay to watch the GSL, Proleague, or OSL at a reasonable time. That is not "fine" and it's BS to say otherwise. My sig since 2011. http://www.youtube.com/user/dabom88
Mercury-
Profile Joined December 2010
Great Britain804 Posts
June 29 2011 09:10 GMT
#99
I doubt FDealer will advance with a group stacked like this, he hasn't really done much since Ultras got fixed and Ps learned to properly use FFs.
cENTRYZ
Profile Joined September 2010
Norway832 Posts
June 29 2011 09:10 GMT
#100
audio lag?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 153 154 155 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 519
UpATreeSC 101
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1012
Dewaltoss 126
firebathero 85
Zeus 67
Trap 41
910 41
Bale 26
NaDa 23
ToSsGirL 21
Shine 15
Dota 2
Gorgc6565
420jenkins260
monkeys_forever15
Counter-Strike
edward1036
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS145
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu2158
Other Games
summit1g5171
Grubby2861
Beastyqt661
B2W.Neo658
byalli420
shahzam370
KnowMe157
TKL 142
C9.Mang0130
Railgan18
Chillindude12
ToD2
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV272
BasetradeTV224
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream112
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 11
• Reevou 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki28
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur314
• WagamamaTV274
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 12m
Kung Fu Cup
15h 12m
Stellar Fest
17h 12m
The PondCast
1d 14h
OSC
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.