• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:21
CEST 23:21
KST 06:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)50Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8155 users

New England SC2 League S2T1 Qualifier - Page 5

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
SoftSoap
Profile Joined November 2010
United States170 Posts
June 15 2011 03:30 GMT
#81
Yes, ryans charcode, going to focus on sniping him; finding every one of his builds, and google all his vods.
Tasteless, "IdrA always pulls out on time."
LazyMacro
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
976 Posts
June 15 2011 08:18 GMT
#82
I got really bored so I decided to put something together regarding the sponsors. This should make it easier to contact them and thank them for their support.

Kingston HyperX
Website
Twitter

Cooler Master
Website
Facebook
Twitter
YouTube

NZXT
Website
Facebook
Twitter
Steam

If you use Twitter, feel free to blatantly steal my tweet to the sponsors thanking them: @kingstontech @NZXTCorp @CoolerMasterUSA Thank you for sponsoring and supporting the @NESC2League!
Drogith
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1350 Posts
June 15 2011 13:14 GMT
#83
♥ Rob. I can't see the list right now, but I believe we are now up to 26 people! I'm going to get the stream put up on TL for this weekend, though I have no promises since there seems to be similar upload problem as before. Computers are up!
Founder of the New England SC2 League
neSix
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States1772 Posts
June 15 2011 14:01 GMT
#84
Woo I'm excited!!! I would really like to play but I think I'll be busy trying to get some photos for the sponsors.
RyanRushia
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2748 Posts
June 15 2011 14:24 GMT
#85
On June 15 2011 12:30 SoftSoap wrote:
Yes, ryans charcode, going to focus on sniping him; finding every one of his builds, and google all his vods.


except im boring and do 1 build vs all three races pretty much
kekeke
I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free. | coL.Ryan | www.twitter.com/coL_RyanR
Drogith
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1350 Posts
June 15 2011 19:12 GMT
#86
I figured it would be because there are SOOO many Zerg in New England. 3 days to go!
Founder of the New England SC2 League
RyanRushia
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2748 Posts
June 15 2011 23:02 GMT
#87
will we be allowed to bring monitors like the grandfinals? or playing on provided ones?
I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free. | coL.Ryan | www.twitter.com/coL_RyanR
Drogith
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1350 Posts
June 15 2011 23:55 GMT
#88
Monitors are only for the grand finals.
Founder of the New England SC2 League
NESC2League
Profile Joined November 2010
United States156 Posts
June 16 2011 00:02 GMT
#89
Updated OP with player list towards the bottom.
Live in New England? Come join your local SC2 Community! http://www.NESC2League.com
Kazragore
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States369 Posts
June 16 2011 04:48 GMT
#90
2 hour 38 minute ride according to google maps
Plus its grad party season, hopefully not too many of my close friends are having theirs this Saturday. . . which reminds me: how old are all of you? I'm 17, and if I do decide to trek out there I don't want to feel out of place haha
Imagine if i had a REAL weapon
RyanRushia
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2748 Posts
June 16 2011 11:15 GMT
#91
On June 16 2011 13:48 Kazragore wrote:
2 hour 38 minute ride according to google maps
Plus its grad party season, hopefully not too many of my close friends are having theirs this Saturday. . . which reminds me: how old are all of you? I'm 17, and if I do decide to trek out there I don't want to feel out of place haha


did you tell drogith/NEsc2league you were signing up? just didnt see name on player list thats all

and i think ages are ranging from like 14 to 30ish so its a wide spread!
I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free. | coL.Ryan | www.twitter.com/coL_RyanR
Miiike
Profile Joined July 2010
United States141 Posts
June 16 2011 15:44 GMT
#92
New England represent. Drogith can you confirm my seed directly into the championship bracket?
gdoOso.448 | LoL NA: Osogrande | DotA 2: GDO.Oso
Kazragore
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States369 Posts
June 16 2011 22:33 GMT
#93
On June 16 2011 20:15 RyanRushia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2011 13:48 Kazragore wrote:
2 hour 38 minute ride according to google maps
Plus its grad party season, hopefully not too many of my close friends are having theirs this Saturday. . . which reminds me: how old are all of you? I'm 17, and if I do decide to trek out there I don't want to feel out of place haha


did you tell drogith/NEsc2league you were signing up? just didnt see name on player list thats all

and i think ages are ranging from like 14 to 30ish so its a wide spread!


No I haven't decided if I'm coming yet, I still have til tomorrow to sign up right? I wish it wasn't so damn far away haha
Imagine if i had a REAL weapon
Drogith
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1350 Posts
June 17 2011 00:52 GMT
#94
Sorry I didn't reply earlier. Network got updated at my work and now TL is blocked. Anyway, yes you have until tomorrow to sign up. 2hr 38min isn't too bad. I remember HPtheGreat taking trips out from Rochester, NY all the way to Maine for one of these. Good times. Where abouts do you live Kaz and did you register on the league website? It's a good thing to do for local stuff regardless of coming or not
Founder of the New England SC2 League
Kazragore
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States369 Posts
June 17 2011 03:01 GMT
#95
I live about a half hour south of Boston (Walpole). I'll register on the website right now, and I HOPE that I can come. I have a scholarship acceptance ceremony (its really not a big deal, I'm pretty sure its only like $200), which I'd probably have to miss, but I'm sure I'd get the money anyway. Dunno if my parents will let me skip it though. I'll get back to you by tomorrow with a definite answer (hopefully a yes haha)
Imagine if i had a REAL weapon
Drogith
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1350 Posts
June 17 2011 09:28 GMT
#96
On June 17 2011 12:01 Kazragore wrote:
I live about a half hour south of Boston (Walpole). I'll register on the website right now, and I HOPE that I can come. I have a scholarship acceptance ceremony (its really not a big deal, I'm pretty sure its only like $200), which I'd probably have to miss, but I'm sure I'd get the money anyway. Dunno if my parents will let me skip it though. I'll get back to you by tomorrow with a definite answer (hopefully a yes haha)

If I were you, I wouldn't skip the scholarship thing, regardless of if you get it or not. Next month there is a LAN planned for West Barnstable that is a lot closer to you, you can always plan for that one.
Founder of the New England SC2 League
RyanRushia
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2748 Posts
June 17 2011 13:00 GMT
#97
Onthe contrary to Drogith I say to everyone to drop everyting and go!
I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free. | coL.Ryan | www.twitter.com/coL_RyanR
Synystyr
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1446 Posts
June 17 2011 18:55 GMT
#98
Tyler 803
GoneBabyGnda 443
coLRyan 692
DamnCats 922
duckyRanger 850
Tempest 544
Oso 448
Softsoap 269
Tbone 667
Bladeorade 972
NoMoreHero 436
Shaba 399
proxy 453
Pud 223
YouMadBro 972
Trooneh 718
Echo 417
Tzar 308
Tupac 513
pic 458
ogndrahcir 495
Anachromy 715
Consuskev 712
tGRanger 613

You're all going down tomorrow

But seriously, so excited :D Can't wait to meet you guys and play a few! It's gonna be sick.
Sky Terran TvP V2.0: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=355839
RyanRushia
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2748 Posts
June 17 2011 19:32 GMT
#99
agreed with synystyr! whole lotta names on there i recognize but i bunch i dont! will be nice to see new faces and old : )
I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free. | coL.Ryan | www.twitter.com/coL_RyanR
Kazragore
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States369 Posts
June 17 2011 20:30 GMT
#100
On June 17 2011 18:28 Drogith wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2011 12:01 Kazragore wrote:
I live about a half hour south of Boston (Walpole). I'll register on the website right now, and I HOPE that I can come. I have a scholarship acceptance ceremony (its really not a big deal, I'm pretty sure its only like $200), which I'd probably have to miss, but I'm sure I'd get the money anyway. Dunno if my parents will let me skip it though. I'll get back to you by tomorrow with a definite answer (hopefully a yes haha)

If I were you, I wouldn't skip the scholarship thing, regardless of if you get it or not. Next month there is a LAN planned for West Barnstable that is a lot closer to you, you can always plan for that one.


Yeah I think I'm going to have to pass on this one, as much as I want to go This way I can go to the Bruins parade, some grad parties, and I won't miss my scholarship ceremony.

I'm going to make sure I can get to the next one though. I head off to school in upstate NY August 12th, so I have to get to one before I leave!
Imagine if i had a REAL weapon
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 40m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 122
ProTech117
Nina 105
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13440
Bale 11
League of Legends
Doublelift2510
JimRising 268
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4971
Khaldor1387
Liquid`Hasu749
Other Games
summit1g6361
fl0m848
shahzam450
C9.Mang0201
FrodaN179
KnowMe136
ArmadaUGS112
ToD111
JuggernautJason66
Mew2King53
PPMD20
ViBE20
NeuroSwarm19
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV195
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream59
Other Games
angryscii13
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen127
Other Games
• imaqtpie794
• Shiphtur232
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 40m
Stellar Fest
15h 40m
OSC
1d
CranKy Ducklings
1d 12h
Online Event
1d 13h
FEL
1d 18h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 19h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 21h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.