• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:49
CEST 09:49
KST 16:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7116 users

New England SC2 League S2T1 Qualifier - Page 2

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
sYz-Adrenaline
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States1850 Posts
May 19 2011 23:20 GMT
#21
On May 20 2011 07:40 Drogith wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2011 22:37 Synystyr wrote:
OKAY.

I'M GOING TO MAKE MYSELF AVAILABLE FOR THIS.

I need to go to one of these Maine LANs god damn it xD

So is this a coming Syn? You'll have to register with the league now *gasp*

So I got some questions about what door prizes are and how I'll be doing them. Its pretty simple actually. Door prizes are free gear that I will be giving away that has been donated by our sponsors. Anyone that shows up to the event (either to play or watch) gets a chance to win. I will most likely do the drawings between matches that are cast with what I have determined as the best prize going right before the finals. Random.org will be our friend in this. I'll also be needing a picture of whoever wins with their gear so we can send it back to the sponsors.

Aside from this stuff, we also have some free sponsor stuff that you can grab for free and buy the ever popular NESC2League T-shirts!


Does it count if people watch it on stream :D?
Can you feel the rush?
Drogith
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1350 Posts
May 20 2011 12:18 GMT
#22
Sorry no. Do you know how much shipping I would have to pay to get a tower to somewhere in Kuwait? A lot! (and yes I know I could just send it to m155g33k, but that's not the point )
Founder of the New England SC2 League
Synystyr
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1446 Posts
May 20 2011 12:23 GMT
#23
On May 20 2011 07:40 Drogith wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2011 22:37 Synystyr wrote:
OKAY.

I'M GOING TO MAKE MYSELF AVAILABLE FOR THIS.

I need to go to one of these Maine LANs god damn it xD

So is this a coming Syn? You'll have to register with the league now *gasp*

So I got some questions about what door prizes are and how I'll be doing them. Its pretty simple actually. Door prizes are free gear that I will be giving away that has been donated by our sponsors. Anyone that shows up to the event (either to play or watch) gets a chance to win. I will most likely do the drawings between matches that are cast with what I have determined as the best prize going right before the finals. Random.org will be our friend in this. I'll also be needing a picture of whoever wins with their gear so we can send it back to the sponsors.

Aside from this stuff, we also have some free sponsor stuff that you can grab for free and buy the ever popular NESC2League T-shirts!


Haha yes I'm coming! Hell, I plan to win the whole thing ^_^. I'll be bringing along by cousin Softsoap as well. We're both pumped :D Yaaaaaaaaay ;D
Sky Terran TvP V2.0: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=355839
SoftSoap
Profile Joined November 2010
United States170 Posts
May 20 2011 12:44 GMT
#24
. Whats the cooler thing? Is it to cool down my apm. JK. These prizes seem interesting but Idk what half of them are. see you guys in a month
Tasteless, "IdrA always pulls out on time."
Drogith
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1350 Posts
May 20 2011 17:31 GMT
#25
On May 20 2011 21:44 SoftSoap wrote:
. Whats the cooler thing? Is it to cool down my apm. JK. These prizes seem interesting but Idk what half of them are. see you guys in a month


"Cooler Master" is a brand and one of our top sponsors XD
Founder of the New England SC2 League
TBone-
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States2309 Posts
May 20 2011 19:01 GMT
#26
:D:D:D:D I'll be there
Eve online FC, lover of all competition
DamnCats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1472 Posts
May 20 2011 19:15 GMT
#27
On May 19 2011 10:10 alphaducky wrote:
Sexy map pool <3 I'm in... prepare for the duck.


Nothing prepares you for the duck.
Disciples of a god, that neither lives nor breathes.
Drogith
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1350 Posts
May 20 2011 21:54 GMT
#28
Except maybe a red rider bee bee gun with double pump charging action. Even if you do shoot your eye out.
Founder of the New England SC2 League
Drogith
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1350 Posts
May 22 2011 00:00 GMT
#29
Don't worry guys. I'm still here to run the tournaments.
Founder of the New England SC2 League
Drogith
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1350 Posts
May 24 2011 14:31 GMT
#30
So, we are up to 11 people with just 3 weeks left until season 2 starts. I wanna know what you guys are looking forward to this season; Newly acquired door prizes? New locations in both MA and CT? Being filmed and put on TV? Let me know what and why.
Founder of the New England SC2 League
SoftSoap
Profile Joined November 2010
United States170 Posts
May 24 2011 16:46 GMT
#31
On May 24 2011 23:31 Drogith wrote:
So, we are up to 11 people with just 3 weeks left until season 2 starts. I wanna know what you guys are looking forward to this season; Newly acquired door prizes? New locations in both MA and CT? Being filmed and put on TV? Let me know what and why.

Being filmed and put on tv lolwut? Mainly the door prizes because it's good to know that I will lose this tourney but still look forward to other prizes !
Tasteless, "IdrA always pulls out on time."
Boyo
Profile Joined October 2010
United States226 Posts
May 24 2011 16:55 GMT
#32
HF guys! Ill prolly try to catch a later one during the summer . Good Luck everyone :D
a9arnn
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States1537 Posts
May 24 2011 17:32 GMT
#33
On May 24 2011 23:31 Drogith wrote:
So, we are up to 11 people with just 3 weeks left until season 2 starts. I wanna know what you guys are looking forward to this season; Newly acquired door prizes? New locations in both MA and CT? Being filmed and put on TV? Let me know what and why.


I'm looking forward to going to events this season :D. Door prizes will be cool too, cause that gives me hope to win something at least haha.
VOD finder guy for sc2ratings.com/ ! aka: ogndrahcir, a9azn2 | Go ZerO, Stork, Sea, and KawaiiRice :D | nesc2league.com/forum/index.php | youtube.com/watch?v=oaGtjWL5mZo
Drogith
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1350 Posts
May 24 2011 19:11 GMT
#34
On May 25 2011 01:46 SoftSoap wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2011 23:31 Drogith wrote:
So, we are up to 11 people with just 3 weeks left until season 2 starts. I wanna know what you guys are looking forward to this season; Newly acquired door prizes? New locations in both MA and CT? Being filmed and put on TV? Let me know what and why.

Being filmed and put on tv lolwut? Mainly the door prizes because it's good to know that I will lose this tourney but still look forward to other prizes !


Yes. In fact I'm headed to the TV station today to drop some stuff off.
Founder of the New England SC2 League
Miiike
Profile Joined July 2010
United States141 Posts
May 24 2011 19:19 GMT
#35
On May 25 2011 04:11 Drogith wrote:
Yes. In fact I'm headed to the TV station today to drop some stuff off.

I'll make sure to do my hair before the drive up
gdoOso.448 | LoL NA: Osogrande | DotA 2: GDO.Oso
LazyMacro
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
976 Posts
May 24 2011 22:35 GMT
#36
On May 24 2011 23:31 Drogith wrote:
So, we are up to 11 people with just 3 weeks left until season 2 starts. I wanna know what you guys are looking forward to this season; Newly acquired door prizes? New locations in both MA and CT? Being filmed and put on TV? Let me know what and why.

I'm excited about all of the new stuff. Having worthwhile sponsors (as opposed to the flaky one last season) is awesome, and the door prizes are amazing.
RyanRushia
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2748 Posts
May 26 2011 21:01 GMT
#37
On May 20 2011 21:23 Synystyr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2011 07:40 Drogith wrote:
On May 19 2011 22:37 Synystyr wrote:
OKAY.

I'M GOING TO MAKE MYSELF AVAILABLE FOR THIS.

I need to go to one of these Maine LANs god damn it xD

So is this a coming Syn? You'll have to register with the league now *gasp*

So I got some questions about what door prizes are and how I'll be doing them. Its pretty simple actually. Door prizes are free gear that I will be giving away that has been donated by our sponsors. Anyone that shows up to the event (either to play or watch) gets a chance to win. I will most likely do the drawings between matches that are cast with what I have determined as the best prize going right before the finals. Random.org will be our friend in this. I'll also be needing a picture of whoever wins with their gear so we can send it back to the sponsors.

Aside from this stuff, we also have some free sponsor stuff that you can grab for free and buy the ever popular NESC2League T-shirts!


Haha yes I'm coming! Hell, I plan to win the whole thing ^_^. I'll be bringing along by cousin Softsoap as well. We're both pumped :D Yaaaaaaaaay ;D


the infamous softsoap is going? he's legendary for saying hes going.... and then not going!

nevertheless looking forward to seeing old faces and meeting new ones!

see yall in a month
I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free. | coL.Ryan | www.twitter.com/coL_RyanR
Oreo7
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States1647 Posts
May 26 2011 21:05 GMT
#38
Where in MA will you guys be having lans? I'd really love to go to one of these, but getting out of state would be tough tt
Stork HerO and Protoss everywhere - redfive on bnet
Drogith
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1350 Posts
May 26 2011 22:08 GMT
#39
The LAN in MA is scheduled for July 16 in West Barnstable. that's down on the cape but not out on the arm... Maybe like the armpit.It's the only place we could get in MA that had enough computers or space to run one of these.
Founder of the New England SC2 League
Oreo7
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States1647 Posts
May 26 2011 22:28 GMT
#40
alright, i'll try . I'm still in highschool, hard for me to go anywhere
Stork HerO and Protoss everywhere - redfive on bnet
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 1007
910 738
ggaemo 710
actioN 643
Mong 255
Shuttle 113
Dewaltoss 100
Leta 89
Yoon 77
yabsab 43
[ Show more ]
soO 31
Hm[arnc] 30
Bale 26
Aegong 17
Noble 14
Dota 2
Fuzer 84
League of Legends
JimRising 558
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss375
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor927
Other Games
summit1g8477
olofmeister770
ceh9543
Happy300
Mew2King106
ArmadaUGS40
trigger15
singsing1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream139
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2324
League of Legends
• Rush1321
• Stunt425
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
5h 11m
OSC
14h 11m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 2h
Online Event
1d 3h
FEL
1d 8h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 9h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 11h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.