• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:21
CEST 23:21
KST 06:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)50Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8185 users

New England SC2 League S2T1 Qualifier - Page 6

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
RyanRushia
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2748 Posts
June 17 2011 20:34 GMT
#101
On June 18 2011 05:30 Kazragore wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2011 18:28 Drogith wrote:
On June 17 2011 12:01 Kazragore wrote:
I live about a half hour south of Boston (Walpole). I'll register on the website right now, and I HOPE that I can come. I have a scholarship acceptance ceremony (its really not a big deal, I'm pretty sure its only like $200), which I'd probably have to miss, but I'm sure I'd get the money anyway. Dunno if my parents will let me skip it though. I'll get back to you by tomorrow with a definite answer (hopefully a yes haha)

If I were you, I wouldn't skip the scholarship thing, regardless of if you get it or not. Next month there is a LAN planned for West Barnstable that is a lot closer to you, you can always plan for that one.


Yeah I think I'm going to have to pass on this one, as much as I want to go This way I can go to the Bruins parade, some grad parties, and I won't miss my scholarship ceremony.

I'm going to make sure I can get to the next one though. I head off to school in upstate NY August 12th, so I have to get to one before I leave!


have fun meet ya another time!
I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free. | coL.Ryan | www.twitter.com/coL_RyanR
Drogith
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1350 Posts
June 17 2011 21:17 GMT
#102
July 16th is only a month away. In other news I'm shutting off my computer and getting rdy fro the trek up north. See you all tomorrow!
Founder of the New England SC2 League
TBone-
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States2309 Posts
June 17 2011 21:52 GMT
#103
Man I'm so stoked for this. How many people are playing?
Eve online FC, lover of all competition
LazyMacro
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
976 Posts
June 17 2011 22:18 GMT
#104
I think about 24 people are playing.
RyanRushia
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2748 Posts
June 17 2011 22:55 GMT
#105
On June 18 2011 07:18 LazyMacro wrote:
I think about 24 people are playing.


think its gone up to like 26 or 27!
I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free. | coL.Ryan | www.twitter.com/coL_RyanR
sYz-Adrenaline
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States1850 Posts
June 18 2011 03:11 GMT
#106
We just got some last minute additions as well on the NESC2 site! Getting close to a full party! Hope everyone enjoys themselves and hope to see everyone at the next one, if it is in August!
Can you feel the rush?
Miiike
Profile Joined July 2010
United States141 Posts
June 18 2011 11:14 GMT
#107
Heading up shortly, let's do this
gdoOso.448 | LoL NA: Osogrande | DotA 2: GDO.Oso
NESC2League
Profile Joined November 2010
United States156 Posts
June 18 2011 14:53 GMT
#108
problems with the stream so we will be recording this live and rebroadcasting next week. it is PACKED already!

m155g33k... where are you ?
Live in New England? Come join your local SC2 Community! http://www.NESC2League.com
sYz-Adrenaline
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States1850 Posts
June 18 2011 18:19 GMT
#109
On June 18 2011 23:53 NESC2League wrote:
problems with the stream so we will be recording this live and rebroadcasting next week. it is PACKED already!

m155g33k... where are you ?


"Grounded" lol
Can you feel the rush?
Drogith
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1350 Posts
June 19 2011 20:10 GMT
#110
I had a great time with all of you. It was a bit hectic at the start and we really missed m155g33k with her incredible skill at keeping things moving and organized. Along with the internet problems, and after listening to the recorded play, it turns out that the second microphone was not being picked up on the feed, so there will be times when myself, or a caster sitting in, will not be heard. I'll be airing it next week on Saturday starting around 10a EDT. I hope to see a lot of you there. I will be editing it down for content.
Founder of the New England SC2 League
RyanRushia
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2748 Posts
June 19 2011 20:17 GMT
#111
looking forward to the restream! wasnt able to catch all casted games
I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free. | coL.Ryan | www.twitter.com/coL_RyanR
Bladeorade
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1898 Posts
June 19 2011 20:20 GMT
#112
On June 20 2011 05:10 Drogith wrote:
I had a great time with all of you. It was a bit hectic at the start and we really missed m155g33k with her incredible skill at keeping things moving and organized. Along with the internet problems, and after listening to the recorded play, it turns out that the second microphone was not being picked up on the feed, so there will be times when myself, or a caster sitting in, will not be heard. I'll be airing it next week on Saturday starting around 10a EDT. I hope to see a lot of you there. I will be editing it down for content.

damnit!

oh well it was a good time
duckyR
Profile Joined September 2010
United States93 Posts
June 19 2011 22:54 GMT
#113
"Epic game is epic" - coLRyan
"THIS GAME IS TOO LON--" *Blink fowards and kills all my mutas" -.-"
Wings of Liberty
RyanRushia
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2748 Posts
June 19 2011 23:01 GMT
#114
On June 20 2011 07:54 alphaducky wrote:
"Epic game is epic" - coLRyan
"THIS GAME IS TOO LON--" *Blink fowards and kills all my mutas" -.-"


twice
I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free. | coL.Ryan | www.twitter.com/coL_RyanR
sYz-Adrenaline
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States1850 Posts
June 20 2011 02:44 GMT
#115
Sooooo who won what? and Who got 1st 2nd and 3rd?
Can you feel the rush?
Drogith
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1350 Posts
June 20 2011 03:11 GMT
#116
Well, I didn't want to give the spoilers out so everyone can check the video when I broadcast it. I have 14 hours of video to edit out blank spots, of which we did have quite a bit of.
Founder of the New England SC2 League
duckyR
Profile Joined September 2010
United States93 Posts
June 21 2011 02:51 GMT
#117
On June 20 2011 08:01 RyanRushia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2011 07:54 alphaducky wrote:
"Epic game is epic" - coLRyan
"THIS GAME IS TOO LON--" *Blink fowards and kills all my mutas" -.-"


twice


Lmao I talk way too much, my army was way to small to win anyway. Most stressful game I've played ahaha
Wings of Liberty
LazyMacro
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
976 Posts
June 21 2011 03:00 GMT
#118
On June 21 2011 11:51 alphaducky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2011 08:01 RyanRushia wrote:
On June 20 2011 07:54 alphaducky wrote:
"Epic game is epic" - coLRyan
"THIS GAME IS TOO LON--" *Blink fowards and kills all my mutas" -.-"


twice


Lmao I talk way too much, my army was way to small to win anyway. Most stressful game I've played ahaha

I was tired just watching.
neSix
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States1772 Posts
June 21 2011 04:46 GMT
#119
Congrats to the winners! Here are photos from the event, but be warned: photos contain spoilers!

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150305764391145.374836.600706144&l=5176d2c83a

This event had some awesome games!
a9arnn
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States1537 Posts
June 21 2011 07:58 GMT
#120
On June 17 2011 09:52 Drogith wrote:
Sorry I didn't reply earlier. Network got updated at my work and now TL is blocked. Anyway, yes you have until tomorrow to sign up. 2hr 38min isn't too bad. I remember HPtheGreat taking trips out from Rochester, NY all the way to Maine for one of these. Good times. Where abouts do you live Kaz and did you register on the league website? It's a good thing to do for local stuff regardless of coming or not

WHOA WHOA WAIT. Rochester, NY? As in the same city of Rochester, NY I go to school at o.O?!
VOD finder guy for sc2ratings.com/ ! aka: ogndrahcir, a9azn2 | Go ZerO, Stork, Sea, and KawaiiRice :D | nesc2league.com/forum/index.php | youtube.com/watch?v=oaGtjWL5mZo
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 40m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 122
ProTech117
Nina 99
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13320
Bale 11
League of Legends
Doublelift2510
JimRising 268
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4971
Khaldor1387
Liquid`Hasu738
Other Games
summit1g6361
fl0m825
shahzam450
C9.Mang0191
FrodaN171
KnowMe137
ArmadaUGS121
ToD111
Mew2King65
JuggernautJason62
NeuroSwarm35
ViBE26
PPMD13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV191
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream59
Other Games
angryscii10
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen127
Other Games
• imaqtpie934
• Shiphtur232
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 40m
Stellar Fest
15h 40m
OSC
1d
CranKy Ducklings
1d 12h
Online Event
1d 13h
FEL
1d 18h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 19h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 21h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.