• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:38
CEST 18:38
KST 01:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)57Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8478 users

[GSL] Code S Ro16 Day 2 - Page 3

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 137 138 139 Next
NO BALANCE WHINING
Seditary
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia7033 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-30 04:53:00
April 30 2011 04:52 GMT
#41
On April 30 2011 13:50 ch33psh33p wrote:
Park Bom's voice is just... so gorgeous.


When I first heard this song I was pretty ambivalent but the more I hear it the more I like it.

Same with To Me from Rainbow which is on now actually lol.
Love is more fun than hate.
Robonord
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States311 Posts
April 30 2011 04:52 GMT
#42
Rainboooooooooooooooooooooooow
IMLosirA | ST_Bomber | SlayerS_Puzzle
mikyaJ
Profile Joined April 2011
1834 Posts
April 30 2011 04:52 GMT
#43
Rainbow now
MKP||TSL
ffadicted
Profile Joined January 2011
United States3545 Posts
April 30 2011 04:53 GMT
#44
Oooo, more cute girls

Love this early GSL time :D
SooYoung-Noona!
pdd
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia9933 Posts
April 30 2011 04:53 GMT
#45
Haha... I totally forgot about the melody for the "Oh eh oh eh" part... was trying to remember it just now.
TI4 Champions: EE-Sama | B7-God | A-God_2000 | Kappa Lord | pieliedie
Moonwrath
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States9568 Posts
April 30 2011 04:53 GMT
#46
Yessssss GSL time! All aboard the Rainboat!
화이탱!! @moonsoshi9
Ben...
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada3485 Posts
April 30 2011 04:54 GMT
#47
On April 30 2011 13:53 pdd wrote:
Haha... I totally forgot about the melody for the "Oh eh oh eh" part... was trying to remember it just now.
I didn't remember this song then that came on and I immediately remembered.

Is it weird that I look forward to the cray cray k-pop at the start of the stream more than some of the games.
"Cliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide" -Tastosis
babylon
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
8765 Posts
April 30 2011 04:55 GMT
#48
Fruitdealer, go go go!

... that's really all I have to say. Wonder what his hair's going to look like today.
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51545 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-30 04:56:52
April 30 2011 04:56 GMT
#49
man seeing the dealer of fruits in the Ro16 is so cool.

lol I see what I did here....:p
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
pdd
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia9933 Posts
April 30 2011 04:56 GMT
#50
Oh no.... the bloop bloop song.
TI4 Champions: EE-Sama | B7-God | A-God_2000 | Kappa Lord | pieliedie
Seditary
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia7033 Posts
April 30 2011 04:57 GMT
#51
Wonder if f(x) is going to be first after their win.
Love is more fun than hate.
ffadicted
Profile Joined January 2011
United States3545 Posts
April 30 2011 04:57 GMT
#52
♥.♥
SooYoung-Noona!
Ben...
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada3485 Posts
April 30 2011 04:57 GMT
#53
PINK GORILLA MASK SONG YESSSSSS

I'm hoping for Fruitdealer to win. He has such a good story behind him.
"Cliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide" -Tastosis
Moonwrath
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States9568 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-30 04:58:31
April 30 2011 04:57 GMT
#54
pinku rocket pinku rocket

you know I never heard the bubbles until someone mentioned they were there. Now I can't hear anything else.
화이탱!! @moonsoshi9
ffadicted
Profile Joined January 2011
United States3545 Posts
April 30 2011 04:58 GMT
#55
Omg these are some of the cutest kpop outfits i've seen in a while man, major prawps
SooYoung-Noona!
suspiciousbear
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada112 Posts
April 30 2011 04:58 GMT
#56
Yeah, it's Rogers, I can't access gomtv.net. I'm going to switch to Teksavvy asap -_-... Anyone have any advice on how I can watch it?
eluv
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 30 2011 04:59 GMT
#57
If you're a blasphemer who doesn't care for K-Pop, check out this sick sick dubstep remix of Zelda:
http://bassmonkeymusic.com/2011/04/15/legend-of-zelda-lost-woods-song-of-storms-ephixa-dubstep-remix/
"Yes I fucked my way to the GSL partnership" - Sundance
mikyaJ
Profile Joined April 2011
1834 Posts
April 30 2011 04:59 GMT
#58
On April 30 2011 13:58 suspiciousbear wrote:
Yeah, it's Rogers, I can't access gomtv.net. I'm going to switch to Teksavvy asap -_-... Anyone have any advice on how I can watch it?

Get on a proxy, open the stream, and watch.
MKP||TSL
pdd
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia9933 Posts
April 30 2011 04:59 GMT
#59
On April 30 2011 13:57 Moonwrath wrote:
pinku rocket pinku rocket

you know I never heard the bubbles until someone mentioned they were there. Now I can't hear anything else.

I think that was me the last time

How can you miss it? It's so annoying.
TI4 Champions: EE-Sama | B7-God | A-God_2000 | Kappa Lord | pieliedie
Ben...
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada3485 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-30 05:00:22
April 30 2011 04:59 GMT
#60
On April 30 2011 13:57 Moonwrath wrote:
pinku rocket pinku rocket

you know I never heard the bubbles until someone mentioned they were there. Now I can't hear anything else.
Oh screw you now I can only hear bubbles.

So, predictions on what the pink rocket is?

Edit: BIGBANG WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
"Cliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide" -Tastosis
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 137 138 139 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1205
ComeBackTV 1094
SteadfastSC909
TaKeTV 587
IndyStarCraft 216
Rex151
EnkiAlexander 82
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 909
IndyStarCraft 216
Rex 151
ProTech129
BRAT_OK 29
MindelVK 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 43909
Bisu 1688
Shuttle 629
EffOrt 607
BeSt 461
Larva 455
Soma 368
Mini 360
Light 284
ZerO 188
[ Show more ]
Rush 181
Hyuk 111
firebathero 85
Dewaltoss 79
Mong 66
Pusan 52
Sexy 32
ToSsGirL 32
Trap 21
Terrorterran 17
Bale 17
yabsab 14
Rock 14
Shine 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 13
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc8475
qojqva1805
Counter-Strike
fl0m1253
Fnx 787
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1528
Khaldor1175
Other Games
hiko1427
FrodaN1001
DeMusliM367
Livibee180
ArmadaUGS145
KnowMe127
XaKoH 107
QueenE88
Mew2King76
C9.Mang042
XBOCT37
ZerO(Twitch)12
CosmosSc2 11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV215
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream76
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 38
• StrangeGG 31
• Hinosc 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 10
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3193
Other Games
• Shiphtur354
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 22m
CranKy Ducklings
17h 22m
Online Event
18h 22m
FEL
23h 22m
AI Arena Tournament
1d
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 2h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.