• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:47
CEST 08:47
KST 15:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8630 users

[NASL] Day 2-3 - Page 30

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 50 Next All
RogueStatus
Profile Joined August 2010
266 Posts
April 23 2011 03:16 GMT
#581
On April 23 2011 12:14 Zebb wrote:
Biggest complaint against Gretorp and Incontrol is lack of hairstyle variety.


What's it gonna be today bro? Little Mohawk? Alright sick.
Flaunt
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
New Zealand784 Posts
April 23 2011 03:16 GMT
#582
On April 23 2011 12:05 Thereisnosaurus wrote:
I have to admit I'm a bit frustrated. I don't see what glade could have done better in that match. Perfect opening, perfect drone timings and switching into macro. The only thing would have been spreading creep and he just didn't have the resources/energy early to do that. By the time he had the potential nada was pushing out.

He could have had more queens, yes, but he was spending all his gas, so that would have just been a few more lings, which I don't think would have helped that much against a push like that. They just don't do enough to marines with a 1/1 upgrade advantage.

You just can't let terran get anywhere near that high ground choke with tanks, we've seen it twice today already, someone getting up there and no matter how perfectly you play, you cannot be remotely efficient enough to stop the push. I hope it gets tweaked a bit to open up the ramp a bit more.


hope you're not srs. Perfect opening? He over reacted to the 2 rax and then went on to never spread creep.
What? You seek something? You wish to multiply yourself tenfold, a hundredfold? You seek followers? Seek zeros!
Funkatron
Profile Joined July 2010
United States725 Posts
April 23 2011 03:16 GMT
#583
Still can't believe you all bitched them into blaring this music over and over...
Irave
Profile Joined October 2010
United States9965 Posts
April 23 2011 03:16 GMT
#584
Wohoo Nada! Playing so good! Gretorp and iNcontroL getting really awesome with eachother, fantastic!
Gondlem
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia642 Posts
April 23 2011 03:16 GMT
#585
I'm enjoying Gretrop and Incontrol today.
henreiman
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States407 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-23 03:17:19
April 23 2011 03:17 GMT
#586
On April 23 2011 12:15 Rinnegan5 wrote:
Wow this is THE most embarrasing casting I have ever heard. They must feel so uncomfortable I almost feel sorry for Incontrol and Gretorp. Watched the Nada-Moonglade match. Oh and what is really annoying is the mouseclicking in the background. I guess nerds crushed the souls of this casting duo...


Hi 23 post troll, I have a cool idea. You can not watch the stream! Or watch it without volume! Kthxbye. Keep doing well guys!
Flytothesky
Profile Joined April 2004
United States591 Posts
April 23 2011 03:17 GMT
#587
Naniwa vs Kawaii. Don't know who to root for. Love both of you guys
Soap
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Brazil1546 Posts
April 23 2011 03:17 GMT
#588
Biggest complaint is t-shirts. Cmon, Gretorp was handsome yesterday

Now to a real game, gogogo KR!
StutteR
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States1903 Posts
April 23 2011 03:17 GMT
#589
On April 23 2011 12:16 Gondlem wrote:
I'm enjoying Gretrop and Incontrol today.



same! audio is improving.
`~` | effOrt Movie sKyHigh forever & SEn
Throat
Profile Joined November 2010
United States156 Posts
April 23 2011 03:17 GMT
#590
I feel that the background music is good but a little bit too loud at times. Not sure if this has been discussed in this thread so sorry if it has.
SleepTech
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States222 Posts
April 23 2011 03:17 GMT
#591
Definitely enjoying the NASL more now that I'm watching it through IE instead of Chrome.

Much better when it doesn't lag and becomes unwatchable.

$25 well spent. Will look forward to the rest of the season.
jmbthirteen
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States10734 Posts
April 23 2011 03:17 GMT
#592
On April 23 2011 12:15 Rinnegan5 wrote:
Wow this is THE most embarrasing casting I have ever heard. They must feel so uncomfortable I almost feel sorry for Incontrol and Gretorp. Watched the Nada-Moonglade match. Oh and what is really annoying is the mouseclicking in the background. I guess nerds crushed the souls of this casting duo...


Are you kidding? Inc and Gretorp have been hilarious this week and still give us great analysis. The commentating has been absolutely great as of late.
www.superbeerbrothers.com
Aquafresh
Profile Joined May 2007
United States824 Posts
April 23 2011 03:17 GMT
#593
This casting combo is really gelling. I'm sort of surprised since both these guys are more co-caster color types than play by play and I was thinking they would be better split up and paired with play by play guys. Incontrol can kind of be the play by playish guy even though it doesn't suit his strengths, but gretorp just doesn't have the voice for it. They are making me re-think that though because of the chemistry they're building.
Haplo_33
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden383 Posts
April 23 2011 03:18 GMT
#594
Music a bit too loud
Ensuring the security and efficacy of America's Cherry Coke supply system.
Cedstick
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Canada3336 Posts
April 23 2011 03:18 GMT
#595
Would you guys REALLY recommend that last game? Seriously? I mean, if you're a complete NaDa fanboy, yea, but it was a pretty quick and solid domination from one side.
"What does Rivington do when he's not commentating?" "Drool." ~ Categorist
StutteR
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States1903 Posts
April 23 2011 03:18 GMT
#596
On April 23 2011 12:15 Rinnegan5 wrote:
Wow this is THE most embarrasing casting I have ever heard. They must feel so uncomfortable I almost feel sorry for Incontrol and Gretorp. Watched the Nada-Moonglade match. Oh and what is really annoying is the mouseclicking in the background. I guess nerds crushed the souls of this casting duo...



idk man I'm really enjoying today.
`~` | effOrt Movie sKyHigh forever & SEn
RajaF
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada530 Posts
April 23 2011 03:18 GMT
#597
Why do commercials come up right as the game starts?
Can they not play them during the breaks?
Funkatron
Profile Joined July 2010
United States725 Posts
April 23 2011 03:18 GMT
#598
On April 23 2011 12:17 jmbthirteen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2011 12:15 Rinnegan5 wrote:
Wow this is THE most embarrasing casting I have ever heard. They must feel so uncomfortable I almost feel sorry for Incontrol and Gretorp. Watched the Nada-Moonglade match. Oh and what is really annoying is the mouseclicking in the background. I guess nerds crushed the souls of this casting duo...


Are you kidding? Inc and Gretorp have been hilarious this week and still give us great analysis. The commentating has been absolutely great as of late.

ditto. Keep it up guys!
venge1155
Profile Joined January 2011
United States174 Posts
April 23 2011 03:19 GMT
#599
Incontrol and gretorp as a casting duo are slowly endearing themselves imo. I am not a hatter or anything so when I say I was not super sold on them after the first week do not think its bias, however, watching other cast tournaments I find myself missing there awkward word choices and random inside jokes that completely fly over my head. I believe my favorite moments are when there is a prediction of tech or tech switching, which turns out to be incorrect, instead of just moving on the ALWAYS point out just how wrong the other (or themselves) are! Love it!
Itsmedudeman
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States19229 Posts
April 23 2011 03:19 GMT
#600
I can't see gretorp casting well with anyone

I feel like he makes so many situations rather awkward
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 50 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 429
Leta 245
Hyuk 232
Hyun 102
Shinee 31
Hm[arnc] 29
ZergMaN 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm226
League of Legends
JimRising 846
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King118
Other Games
summit1g8913
WinterStarcraft507
ArmadaUGS97
Nina63
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick765
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream160
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2309
League of Legends
• Rush1379
• Lourlo1112
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 13m
INu's Battles
5h 13m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
8h 13m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 13m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 13m
Replay Cast
16h 13m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 4h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.