![[image loading]](http://i.imgur.com/vYQrw.jpg)
I got the visual, I just wish I had one brain per ear so that I could listen to both!
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
TexSC
United States195 Posts
![]() I got the visual, I just wish I had one brain per ear so that I could listen to both! | ||
|
pikkumyy
Finland58 Posts
| ||
|
Piski
Finland3461 Posts
| ||
|
RykuX
1200 Posts
| ||
|
Rampoon
United Kingdom166 Posts
| ||
|
adeezy
United States1428 Posts
Not that I'd wish for that but it'd be convenient for these streams | ||
|
Paladia
802 Posts
| ||
|
Causality~
Norway150 Posts
| ||
|
peticco
Hungary220 Posts
| ||
|
Bartuc
Netherlands629 Posts
| ||
|
Roggay
Switzerland6320 Posts
| ||
|
xerus
United States16 Posts
On June 04 2011 06:27 Piski wrote: Why is the commercials so loud? I can't even keep my headphones on without losing my hearing :f Yeah this is really bad. The commercials are way too loud and they take away the volume control when the commercial is playing -- are they serious? Ugh, I want to watch the event but I don't want to support this kind of crap. : I | ||
|
Scorcher2k
United States802 Posts
| ||
|
CyberPitz
United States428 Posts
| ||
|
HeIios
Sweden2523 Posts
| ||
|
bITt.mAN
Switzerland3700 Posts
Oh wait she doesn't go by Mrs. Plott now does she? Oh well, mad kudos anyways Posting drunk FTW FUCK YEA h@ters gonna hate | ||
|
Dr.Dragoon
United States1241 Posts
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO | ||
|
theriv
United States149 Posts
| ||
|
howLiN
Portugal1676 Posts
| ||
|
Shalaiyn
Netherlands2735 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War Zeus Dota 2Hyun Killer NotJumperer Bale scan(afreeca) Larva ajuk12(nOOB) Hm[arnc] Britney League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|