• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:55
CEST 19:55
KST 02:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8919 users

[NASL] Players (final) - Page 69

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
4302 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 216 Next
Players such as Jinro, HuK, and Adelscott did not apply for this tour, so don't ask why they aren't on this list. DIMAGA, Kas, and LaLush turned applications in late so they will not appear either. Please take some time to learn who exactly applied.

Please inform yourself about who applied and who didn't.
alexhard
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden317 Posts
March 26 2011 17:09 GMT
#1361
On March 27 2011 01:53 ExquisiteRed wrote:
People are taking the whole "50 best players in the world" thing too literally, its just a marketing trick that every sports league in the world uses, if they really meant it they would have just invited 45 koreans and the 5 best foreigners. Stop trying to use this in your arguments like its some sort of unbreakable vow that they were absolutely set on inviting the 50 best players because thats just unerasonable---they're just trying to sell a product, plain and simple.

Just look at the player pool right now, its awesome, quit bitching about it.


Then it's a pretty bad marketing trick, as evidenced by people's reactions. You should always undersell and overdeliver, not the other way around.
Ragoo
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany2773 Posts
March 26 2011 17:10 GMT
#1362
On March 27 2011 02:06 CEPEHDREI wrote:
moonglade and drewbie ok but stalife moman and vibe? srsly?


Really, that's not the quality I was expecting. Obviously Moonglade is really good and drewbie is okay I guess, but Stalife and Vibe I heard nearly nothing about and Moman is not very good, really.

Still more than 10 must-have players from EU missing, hope none of them will be left out cause of... Vibe or Stalife.

(still no Goody the King)
Member of TPW mapmaking team/// twitter.com/Ragoo_ /// "goody represents border between explainable reason and supernatural" Cloud
Pudge_172
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1378 Posts
March 26 2011 17:10 GMT
#1363
This thread is such disappoint.

Too much hate and short-sighted thinking(must have 50 KR players).

Is it because so many nerds have bad social skills?

For esports to get over to the masses(think sheep/WWE/Bieber fans) it has to be somewhat understandable to those people. They need to be able to understand the players in interviews and most of them won't be happy with John the translator. Therefore, a large majority of the players need to be able to speak easily understandable English. A few players who speak Engrish is fine, but if the majority only speak Engrish the masses won't watch.
Diablo 3 Blog Me & My Mom http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=336890
kommunalka
Profile Joined February 2011
United States550 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-26 17:11:18
March 26 2011 17:10 GMT
#1364
Interesting picks today, will reserve my judgment until I get to see these guys play in the tourney, i'd like to think the fine folks at the NASL know a hell of a lot more about running a tourney than I do.

I was expecting Moonglade and Drewbie tho.
rG
Ikuu
Profile Joined August 2010
United Kingdom97 Posts
March 26 2011 17:11 GMT
#1365
I'm excited for the NASL and I'll be checking it out, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed with some of the player choices.
nvs.
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada3609 Posts
March 26 2011 17:11 GMT
#1366
Too much hate and short-sighted thinking(must have 50 KR players).


We don't want 50 but we want more than 2. There's a lot of numbers between those...
ChThoniC
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States536 Posts
March 26 2011 17:12 GMT
#1367
Uh oh, I thought this thread was angry about Artosis... I'm not sure if I should let you guys know, but ViBe is on the list now.
i c u
bennyaus
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia1833 Posts
March 26 2011 17:12 GMT
#1368
Who the fuck is Vibe? lol
I play Random - HuK, DRG + Liquid fan
-Strider-
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Mexico1605 Posts
March 26 2011 17:13 GMT
#1369
On March 27 2011 02:06 CEPEHDREI wrote:
moonglade and drewbie ok but stalife moman and vibe? srsly?

I follow the sc2 scene pretty much, i'm a die hard fan and I don't know stalife and vibe... And i just know moman because of his awesome video. I feel that better people could have taken those places, but that's just my irrelevant opinion.
What is up? IM NESTEAAAA!
ChThoniC
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States536 Posts
March 26 2011 17:13 GMT
#1370
Stalife is really, really good. He was chosen for the IGN league, too. I don't know how anyone can be angry about that, he's a good representative for NA Terrans.
i c u
nvs.
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada3609 Posts
March 26 2011 17:13 GMT
#1371
Vibe
Moman
Moonglade
Stalife
Drewbie


Wow these names are the most underwhelming so far. Leaves me with an "I waited a whole day for this???" feeling.

Lulz Vibe.
FliedLice
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany7494 Posts
March 26 2011 17:14 GMT
#1372
who is vibe?
Kevmeister @ Dota2
raf3776
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1904 Posts
March 26 2011 17:16 GMT
#1373
On March 27 2011 02:14 FliedLice wrote:
who is vibe?

a really good zerg player from what I recall. I dont know if hes been active lately but he was very active a while ago
WWJD (What Would Jaedong Do)
Alou
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States3748 Posts
March 26 2011 17:16 GMT
#1374
Vibe's a pretty good Zerg player on NrG(?) I think. He's capable of competing with these guys. Streams occasionally too on TL or atleast did.
Life is Good.
-Strider-
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Mexico1605 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-26 17:17:47
March 26 2011 17:17 GMT
#1375
On March 27 2011 02:13 nvs. wrote:
Show nested quote +
Vibe
Moman
Moonglade
Stalife
Drewbie


Wow these names are the most underwhelming so far. Leaves me with an "I waited a whole day for this???" feeling.

Lulz Vibe.

I had that feeling too but then I remembered that we have TSL today! :D
What is up? IM NESTEAAAA!
Ragoo
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany2773 Posts
March 26 2011 17:17 GMT
#1376
I forgot to say: Why not put a weak player like Vibe, Stalife or Moman in Division 5 again? Why Drewbie. If I were in Division 5 I would get pissed by now...
Member of TPW mapmaking team/// twitter.com/Ragoo_ /// "goody represents border between explainable reason and supernatural" Cloud
bennyaus
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia1833 Posts
March 26 2011 17:17 GMT
#1377
Moonglade is a great choice, though, for obvious reasons. Today was definitely the most underwhelming, perhaps it was a conscious decision (release all the underwhelming names, exception glade, on one day so that the last few days are all hype?).
I play Random - HuK, DRG + Liquid fan
Titorelli
Profile Joined March 2011
2492 Posts
March 26 2011 17:17 GMT
#1378
Lol what did those guys do to get invited? Obviously not perform well because much better player were not invited :D
"Everybody poops.... after Tasteless kills them" Artosis
legaton
Profile Joined December 2010
France1763 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-26 17:19:08
March 26 2011 17:18 GMT
#1379
Who's Vibe? I had never heard of him before. I had to check in the TLPD to found who he was, and apparently, he has never won a thing. Do they have a quota of american players to fill in the NASL?

Moman has played well in some small tournaments in Europa lately, but just in France, Adelscott or Sarens would be way more legitimate prospects, or even Stephano. I guess he got the extra points from the vid (it was great).

A well deserved place for Moonglade, he's a good player and the best "australian", probably the best in the SEA area.

Stalife.... another minor canadian player. I guess they do have a NA server quota to fill.

Drewbie has show a lot of good games. A well deserved place too. Still, they are putting all the undisputed best picks on the same division.


I agree with two of the five picks, but really, where are the koreans?

No GG, No Skill - Jaedong <3
Dexington
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada7276 Posts
March 26 2011 17:18 GMT
#1380
Vibe got to the semi finals of the last TL Open where he lost to Kaz. Moman has been doing fairly well in little tournaments recently, though I feel he got in solely because of his video.
"Man you guys are missing out waving your stats dicks about instead of watching this pvp" - bbm
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 216 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 246
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
IndyStarCraft 246
BRAT_OK 64
MindelVK 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 27127
Mini 431
Hyuk 238
firebathero 186
ggaemo 138
Liquid`Ret 80
Mong 54
Hyun 39
ToSsGirL 25
PianO 23
[ Show more ]
Bale 9
Dota 2
Gorgc10592
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1365
crisheroes1111
Liquid`Hasu715
Other Games
Grubby2863
FrodaN2022
fl0m1156
Beastyqt1052
Mlord469
KnowMe182
Livibee150
ArmadaUGS135
mouzStarbuck122
Mew2King59
Trikslyr49
ToD35
Chillindude17
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1056
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 99
• StrangeGG 62
• Adnapsc2 16
• LUISG 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8191
Other Games
• imaqtpie679
• Shiphtur295
• WagamamaTV236
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1h 5m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 5m
INu's Battles
18h 5m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
21h 5m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 16h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.