On February 28 2011 19:00 gryffindor wrote:
I like Artosis with Kelly more than Tasteless
I like Artosis with Kelly more than Tasteless
diacf
User was temp banned for this post.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
This thread is for discussing the games, not crying about balance. Thanks. | ||
|
soullogik
United States1171 Posts
On February 28 2011 19:00 gryffindor wrote: I like Artosis with Kelly more than Tasteless diacf User was temp banned for this post. | ||
|
sob3k
United States7572 Posts
cezanne takes out rocks to blue third and takes it. | ||
|
Thor-axe the Impaler
United States331 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Whitewing
United States7483 Posts
| ||
|
BluePabs
United States317 Posts
On February 28 2011 19:05 Thor-axe the Impaler wrote: I think everybody just really likes Artosis. ![]() pretty much ![]() | ||
|
sob3k
United States7572 Posts
| ||
|
Shikyo
Finland33997 Posts
On February 28 2011 19:05 soullogik wrote: Show nested quote + On February 28 2011 19:00 gryffindor wrote: I like Artosis with Kelly more than Tasteless diacf What does that mean? Die in a c... fire? Or is it something totally different? By the way, really looks like 2-0. I don't think cezanne is getting the ups or the econ necessary to combat T. Going to get run over relatively soon, in my opinion. | ||
|
Ribbon
United States5278 Posts
| ||
|
Deathmanbob
United States2356 Posts
anyone else able to feel how sad that statement was? | ||
|
Ribbon
United States5278 Posts
| ||
|
dark fury
Sweden426 Posts
On February 28 2011 19:05 Thor-axe the Impaler wrote: I think everybody just really likes Artosis. ![]() I like artosis but kelly seems like a much more interesting and colourful personality. And tasteless is as dull as dust | ||
|
Tears.Of.The.Moon
Slovenia715 Posts
On February 28 2011 19:05 Thor-axe the Impaler wrote: I think everybody just really likes Artosis. ![]() I actually wouldn't mind it ,if it was only Artosis casting solo, i don't think she ads anything to the cast. | ||
|
Ribbon
United States5278 Posts
Attack at Alive's gold....fails. | ||
|
Ribbon
United States5278 Posts
| ||
|
Binky1842
United States2599 Posts
| ||
|
Erionn
United States1015 Posts
| ||
|
ihavetofartosis
1277 Posts
| ||
|
Asha
United Kingdom38257 Posts
| ||
|
Moonwrath
United States9568 Posts
| ||
|
Ribbon
United States5278 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 • CranKy Ducklings SOOP52 StarCraft: Brood War• EnkiAlexander • Letter146 • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel League of Legends Other Games |
|
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|