• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:46
CEST 15:46
KST 22:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9701 users

ASCWeekly Bronze to Grand Masters Tournaments - Page 12

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 16 Next All
Seltsam
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States343 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-01 10:45:12
April 01 2011 10:42 GMT
#221
Broke 100 viewers yesterday. Let's hope we get more yet.

Also congrats to MikeD for taking down the Master league tournament. He's got a sream on TL (http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/aaMikeD) and actually exhibited a significant amount of skill, taking down another streamer on TL, Archon (http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/Archon96). I watched a bit of MikeD's stream last night, and was quite impressed. Best of luck to both of our finalists in their attempts to hit Grandmaster's.

Yesterday was an unusually small bracket, starting with only 16 players, but made up in quality what it lacked in quantity.

One of the most fun casts yet, and I hope we see everyone back next week.
Team Limited ftw! www.teamltd.net
silent_owl
Profile Joined March 2011
Philippines3098 Posts
April 01 2011 16:58 GMT
#222
Is this tourney up for SEA users?
"If you know your enemy and yourself, you need not fear the results of a hundred battles." - Sun Tzu
Sympatico
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Canada202 Posts
April 01 2011 18:50 GMT
#223
On April 02 2011 01:58 silent_owl wrote:
Is this tourney up for SEA users?


Unfortunately it is not We do want to expand to other servers, just need to get in touch with the right people in those regions that we can work with. It's definitely on the table though!
Sympatico
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Canada202 Posts
April 01 2011 18:51 GMT
#224
ASCWeekly #13 registration is open!

We hit record numbers on the stream in week #12, and it's awesome to see that once people discover the ascweekly, they tend to keep coming back to watch and play. Totally awesome!

See all of you in week #13!
ftl
Profile Joined March 2011
28 Posts
April 01 2011 19:22 GMT
#225
Dang! This thing seems really cool!

...unfortunately, it's just a bit too early for me - I'm on the Pacific coast, and I'm not sure I can regularly take the time to leave the lab early enough to make a 6:00 PM tournament (including showing up a bit early to sign in. ).

The way you guys have it set up, is it rude/would it mess things up to sign up and then cancel or no-show on Monday, depending on how much work I have that day and whether I can leave work early? Do you guys get enough people showing up that you'll just replace me and go on? I'd like to try entering one of these, but it's hard know in advance whether I can be sure I'll be able to leave the lab early enough to get on SCII before 6:00, and I don't want to mess up your brackets if I do that.

...also, I just tried to register for the site, and it asked for my "starcraft username". I put in ftl, because that's my starcraft username. It told me it was too short. Should I put in ftl.796 for my character code? Or make up a new username for the site? I got the impression that it wanted the same username as my account actually had, but then it rejected that.
Sympatico
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Canada202 Posts
April 01 2011 19:30 GMT
#226
On April 02 2011 04:22 ftl wrote:
Dang! This thing seems really cool!

...unfortunately, it's just a bit too early for me - I'm on the Pacific coast, and I'm not sure I can regularly take the time to leave the lab early enough to make a 6:00 PM tournament (including showing up a bit early to sign in. ).

The way you guys have it set up, is it rude/would it mess things up to sign up and then cancel or no-show on Monday, depending on how much work I have that day and whether I can leave work early? Do you guys get enough people showing up that you'll just replace me and go on? I'd like to try entering one of these, but it's hard know in advance whether I can be sure I'll be able to leave the lab early enough to get on SCII before 6:00, and I don't want to mess up your brackets if I do that.

...also, I just tried to register for the site, and it asked for my "starcraft username". I put in ftl, because that's my starcraft username. It told me it was too short. Should I put in ftl.796 for my character code? Or make up a new username for the site? I got the impression that it wanted the same username as my account actually had, but then it rejected that.


Hey ftl, go ahead and register with your charcode, we'll know its you, I'll try and edit it so 3 character usernames can be registered and I"ll change you afterwards.

We obviously don't really like no shows, but we already do get quite a few of them. I'd say go ahead and register, but also, you can always unregister from the tournament, so if you could try and do that, it'd be awesome
ftl
Profile Joined March 2011
28 Posts
April 01 2011 20:49 GMT
#227
OK By the time Monday rolls around I'll know what my status is, so I'll unregister from the tournament on Monday if it won't work out.
Olinim
Profile Joined March 2011
4044 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-02 08:09:58
April 02 2011 07:40 GMT
#228
Sympatico
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Canada202 Posts
April 02 2011 16:34 GMT
#229
On April 02 2011 05:49 ftl wrote:
OK By the time Monday rolls around I'll know what my status is, so I'll unregister from the tournament on Monday if it won't work out.


Perfect Hope to see you on monday!
Sympatico
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Canada202 Posts
April 04 2011 18:38 GMT
#230
Bronze/Silver division goes live tonight at 9PM EST ! :D See you tonight! Come support the lower league guys!
ambientmf
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada77 Posts
April 04 2011 22:07 GMT
#231
Sponsorship what?!?!
GJ guys, love the tourneys. Maybe one of these days I'll advance past 2nd round in the gold/plat
imjorman
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States580 Posts
April 05 2011 01:04 GMT
#232
Such a great tournament; great for everyone and the prizes are respectable. Great to be apart of this every week!
People who want power shouldn't have it.
Redfish
Profile Joined April 2010
United States142 Posts
April 05 2011 03:25 GMT
#233
Huge props to Sympatico, Vorapsak, Dalinbe, and Seltsam for putting on a fantastic event week in and week out.

It's great to be able to compete in a tournament format for the love and fun of the game with people of a similar skill level, and everyone should have the experience of being live casted at least once.
Sympatico
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Canada202 Posts
April 05 2011 12:26 GMT
#234
Thank you guys so much for your awesome comments - It's amazing to know that something we put so much work into is paying off with people having such a good time every week :D

Thanks all! And see you in the gold/plat division tonight!
MooseyFate
Profile Joined February 2011
United States237 Posts
April 05 2011 23:09 GMT
#235
Are you able to compete in the Gold/Plat tourney if you just got demoted to silver...
Seltsam
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States343 Posts
April 06 2011 12:02 GMT
#236
Afraid not.
We have rules for just about every contingency. For your question, I would refer to the following:

20) Players must be in the appropriate league at the time of playing their matches, rather than at the time of sign-up. For instance, if a player is in Silver, signs up for the Bronze/Silver tournament, then is promoted to Gold prior to the tournament start time, he is no longer eligible to participate in the Bronze/Silver tournament. He may, of course, participate in the Gold/Platinum tournament.
Team Limited ftw! www.teamltd.net
NEcropath
Profile Joined August 2010
United States223 Posts
April 06 2011 12:31 GMT
#237
As someone who loves competition and tournaments, I'll be looking to enter the Gold/Platinum (assuming I'm still in Plat) Division Tournament next week. See ya soon!
Noli
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom179 Posts
April 06 2011 15:44 GMT
#238
Any more news on EU or still just next couple of weeks?
jpditri
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States86 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-09 00:08:14
April 08 2011 16:16 GMT
#239
bahunto28
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada262 Posts
April 08 2011 20:36 GMT
#240
that masters finals last night was great. recommended viewing to anyone looking to watch an entertaining and exciting cast.
meh
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 494
ComeBackTV 272
SteadfastSC241
Rex115
CosmosSc2 47
LiquipediaDiscussion
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 241
ProTech131
Rex 115
CosmosSc2 47
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 61140
Jaedong 1508
firebathero 1385
Hyuk 999
EffOrt 553
Mini 529
Horang2 478
Soulkey 436
BeSt 435
Soma 403
[ Show more ]
Larva 330
Last 328
actioN 317
Zeus 284
Light 263
Stork 253
ZerO 224
ggaemo 197
Snow 188
Rush 158
Pusan 78
Killer 72
Mind 71
hero 60
Shine 59
Free 42
Sharp 37
Shinee 33
Yoon 33
JYJ 24
Bale 23
HiyA 19
Terrorterran 18
ToSsGirL 16
yabsab 14
sorry 12
Noble 12
Sacsri 7
Icarus 7
Rock 5
Trap 3
Dota 2
Gorgc11682
Dendi866
Counter-Strike
markeloff145
edward73
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1740
crisheroes1662
Other Games
gofns41214
singsing2095
olofmeister979
B2W.Neo844
hiko488
byalli355
XBOCT305
Pyrionflax224
Liquid`VortiX122
ArmadaUGS100
Mew2King59
QueenE56
ZerO(Twitch)13
Railgan2
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 2139
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream115
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH289
• StrangeGG 38
• EnkiAlexander 25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 693
League of Legends
• Jankos1468
• Nemesis1040
• TFBlade440
Other Games
• WagamamaTV186
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
20h 15m
OSC
23h 15m
Stellar Fest
23h 15m
OSC
1d 10h
Stellar Fest
1d 23h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.