• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:07
CEST 18:07
KST 01:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8271 users

ASCWeekly Bronze to Grand Masters Tournaments - Page 11

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 16 Next All
adwodon
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom592 Posts
March 12 2011 17:36 GMT
#201
Ah man it would kick ass if someone could sort an EU one out!
Too busy for it myself though :/
57 Corvette
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada5941 Posts
March 13 2011 23:05 GMT
#202
Well, I am entering the Diamond level tourney. If i am knocked out before it, and you need help, I can assist with casting/commentating.
Survival is winning, everything else is bullshit.
parkLife
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada125 Posts
March 13 2011 23:48 GMT
#203
I just got promoted to Diamond today, does that mean I have to unregister from my Plat sign-up???
In SC1, ZvZ was Rock-Paper-Scissors... unless JaeDong was playing, then it was Rock-Paper-Scissors-JD, and JD beats all of them.
Sympatico
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Canada202 Posts
March 14 2011 06:07 GMT
#204
On March 14 2011 08:48 parkLife wrote:
I just got promoted to Diamond today, does that mean I have to unregister from my Plat sign-up???


Heya parkLife,

Yes unfortunately! Simply click the unregister button (the register buttons becomes the unregister button once you're registered), and sign up for the diamond tournament
Chiyeung
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States40 Posts
March 14 2011 13:11 GMT
#205
we need 30 or so more for the bronze silver! comeon guys!
MACRO MACRO MACRO!
Sympatico
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Canada202 Posts
March 14 2011 21:22 GMT
#206
On March 14 2011 22:11 Chiyeung wrote:
we need 30 or so more for the bronze silver! comeon guys!


With 100 registrants for bronze/silver tonight we'll likely go with a RO128, unless a ton of people are no shows.

On that note, we're working on a 3-strikes your out system for no-show players. It is extremely poor sportsmanship to signup for a tournament and not play. Your not only creating a ton of extra work load for our staff, but also potentially ruining the fun of other players. There is a 1-click unregister button, which literally takes seconds out of your life to click!
GullyFoyle
Profile Joined October 2010
United States103 Posts
March 15 2011 04:33 GMT
#207
Wow had a great time... Ro8 then I crashed and burned lol.

Thx to everyone for your efforts, very smoothly done!

KlaatuZero
He was one hundred and seventy days dying and not yet dead...
Sympatico
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Canada202 Posts
March 15 2011 23:13 GMT
#208
Glad you had fun GullyFoyle

Hope to see you next week!
57 Corvette
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada5941 Posts
March 17 2011 00:17 GMT
#209
Diamond tourney in about 45 mins, GL to everyone in it.
Survival is winning, everything else is bullshit.
Bashrai
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada119 Posts
March 17 2011 01:25 GMT
#210
I have a question for the next tournament. I'm currently in silver and my last games were against gold but lately I played a lot of FFA because I find those very funs. I don't want to register in the bronze/silver bracket and be accusing of smurphing.

I think I'm very close to be promoted.

1- I don't play enough games for my MMR to be stable.
2- Or I'm just not good enough to be in gold (more likely I think)


What the best thing to do in this situation? If I lose first or second round my question will be irrelevant but I don't want to be ban of future tournament for smurphing.
57 Corvette
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada5941 Posts
March 17 2011 02:53 GMT
#211
On March 17 2011 10:25 Bashrai wrote:
I have a question for the next tournament. I'm currently in silver and my last games were against gold but lately I played a lot of FFA because I find those very funs. I don't want to register in the bronze/silver bracket and be accusing of smurphing.

I think I'm very close to be promoted.

1- I don't play enough games for my MMR to be stable.
2- Or I'm just not good enough to be in gold (more likely I think)


What the best thing to do in this situation? If I lose first or second round my question will be irrelevant but I don't want to be ban of future tournament for smurphing.


Smurfing is when a high leveled player (masters/diamond) makes another acc and keeps perfectly low rating to stay in bronze/silver. You are not smurfing as much as bordering between two leagues. If you do get promoted before the tourney, enter the gold/plat one, if not theres no problem with going in the bronze/silver one.
Survival is winning, everything else is bullshit.
Bashrai
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada119 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-18 15:32:57
March 18 2011 13:47 GMT
#212
When the registration usually open for a new week?

EDIT - Good timing Sympatico
Sympatico
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Canada202 Posts
March 18 2011 15:17 GMT
#213
ASCWeekly #11 Registration is now open

Thanks to everyone who made week #10 amazing, had some crazy games which culminated in a pretty epic base trade between ThisIsJimmy vs Everize in the Masters division tournament!

See you all next week in the ASCWeekly #11 :D
gunman103
Profile Joined February 2011
United States84 Posts
March 18 2011 15:42 GMT
#214
I'd go but it's on Monday. I have school .
Sympatico
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Canada202 Posts
March 21 2011 12:09 GMT
#215
On March 19 2011 00:42 gunman103 wrote:
I'd go but it's on Monday. I have school .


Pretty good reason

Bronze/Silver #11 goes live tonight!
Sympatico
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Canada202 Posts
March 25 2011 20:12 GMT
#216
Registration for Week #12 is open!
Vorapsak
Profile Joined September 2010
United States21 Posts
March 26 2011 22:41 GMT
#217
140 people registered across all leagues thus far. We need all of your help, telling your friends about the ASCWeekly, to help us grow more and be able to offer even bigger prizes in the future!
dalinbe
Profile Joined March 2011
1 Post
March 27 2011 18:54 GMT
#218
Make sure you guys register as soon as possible to get a spot, as the tournament brackets are created based on registration time! Though hopefully enough people show up that we don't have to cut anyone :D
WAC
Profile Joined March 2011
3 Posts
March 29 2011 12:10 GMT
#219
Hey ASCWeekly, I am having problems signing up on your website (no confirmation email) I am wanting to sign up for the Gold / Platt Tournament
Name: WAC
Code: 187


Thanks
Sympatico
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Canada202 Posts
March 30 2011 19:55 GMT
#220
On March 29 2011 21:10 WAC wrote:
Hey ASCWeekly, I am having problems signing up on your website (no confirmation email) I am wanting to sign up for the Gold / Platt Tournament
Name: WAC
Code: 187


Thanks



Hiya WAC,

can you please use the contact form on the website? I'll get you an account setup manually, we've had this with a few other people - it's pretty strange, and we're not sure why. the 2000 or so other registrants hadn't had any problems.

Either way use the contact form and we'll get it setup for you ASAP
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 642
ComeBackTV 559
SteadfastSC427
Rex103
CosmosSc2 49
EnkiAlexander 41
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 427
ProTech145
Rex 103
CosmosSc2 49
UpATreeSC 42
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44074
Jaedong 1332
Hyuk 1200
Mini 648
Soma 506
Horang2 484
BeSt 479
Soulkey 317
Larva 306
Rush 290
[ Show more ]
ZerO 267
Last 205
Snow 200
hero 81
Liquid`Ret 56
Mind 56
Free 36
Killer 35
sorry 33
Terrorterran 23
ToSsGirL 23
Rock 22
yabsab 21
HiyA 18
Shine 18
Trap 16
Dota 2
Gorgc7888
qojqva1470
Dendi891
Counter-Strike
Fnx 859
x6flipin778
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2558
Khaldor1972
Liquid`Hasu0
Other Games
ArmadaUGS3136
singsing1841
B2W.Neo990
hiko809
byalli454
KnowMe141
Liquid`VortiX117
QueenE89
Mew2King53
Trikslyr40
Railgan16
ZerO(Twitch)12
Chillindude1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream99
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 23
• mYiSmile123
• Adnapsc2 7
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix13
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2813
League of Legends
• Nemesis2025
• Jankos1122
• TFBlade737
Other Games
• Shiphtur322
• WagamamaTV261
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
17h 53m
OSC
20h 53m
Stellar Fest
20h 53m
OSC
1d 7h
Stellar Fest
1d 20h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.