• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:26
CEST 23:26
KST 06:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9420 users

ASCWeekly Bronze to Grand Masters Tournaments - Page 14

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 Next All
Sympatico
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Canada202 Posts
May 17 2011 16:56 GMT
#261
hey technoshaman and cryogenic

When any site gets popular, spammers tend to target you - we've had a few come to ascweekly and distribute their garbage - we've done pretty good both with our mods as well as back-end to pretty much eliminate them - unfortunately they get through the defenses though and fire off their spam.

I can assure you nothing or no one has been hacked. They simply sent you a message on the site, which in turn notifies you by email (Like team liquid does when you get a PM)

simply ignore it as you would any other spam, I've already taken care of that person and they won't be getting through again.

I apologize for the inconvenience!
Cecil
Profile Joined April 2010
United States368 Posts
May 17 2011 21:08 GMT
#262
I plan on doing some casting in the future for the master's events. Stay tuned!
www.regimentrunning.com
KiLL_ORdeR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States1518 Posts
May 17 2011 23:12 GMT
#263
Is everything ok with the site?

I'm registered for today's tournament, but I can't seem to access the site at all
In order to move forward, we must rid ourselves of that which holds us back. Check out my stream and give me tips! twitch.tv/intotheskyy
RunScv
Profile Joined February 2011
United States15 Posts
May 17 2011 23:38 GMT
#264
sites down =(, cant register.
Sympatico
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Canada202 Posts
May 17 2011 23:58 GMT
#265
we brought it down for a little bit in order to do some server upgrades, we are going to try tonight with an upgraded server, if we have any issues I'll be moving it over to a brand new box tomorrow that has specs far and above anything we'll likely ever need
Robje
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands1044 Posts
May 19 2011 02:38 GMT
#266
On April 07 2011 00:44 Noli wrote:
Any more news on EU or still just next couple of weeks?

Anything new?
Holy shit ziek leger
Cecil
Profile Joined April 2010
United States368 Posts
May 19 2011 23:48 GMT
#267
I will be casting the masters league event tonight! Please remember to sign up on their website and check in on time. You can check out coverage of the event at justin.tv/CecilTV
www.regimentrunning.com
Cecil
Profile Joined April 2010
United States368 Posts
May 25 2011 01:38 GMT
#268
Alright, I just heard of this last week and it appears they are still going strong. I've decided to get on the bandwagon with this and help out. I'll try to cast their master's events every week now
www.regimentrunning.com
Sympatico
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Canada202 Posts
May 27 2011 14:49 GMT
#269
Congrats to all winners in Week #20!

Registration and details upated in OP for week #21!

Important: NEW MAP POOL FOR WEEK #21!! Please check the Tournament Rules and Map Pool
Conquerer67
Profile Joined May 2011
United States605 Posts
May 27 2011 16:08 GMT
#270
If I register for the silv/bronzie group, but I get promoted before the actual event, do I still get to play in the lower division?
I hate when people compare SC2 and rochambeu. One race isn't fucking supposed to counter another one. | Protoss isn't OP. Their units on the other hand....
SovietHammer
Profile Joined March 2011
United States166 Posts
May 27 2011 19:24 GMT
#271
On May 28 2011 01:08 Conquerer67 wrote:
If I register for the silv/bronzie group, but I get promoted before the actual event, do I still get to play in the lower division?


From the rules:
20) Players must be in the appropriate league at the time of playing their matches, rather than at the time of sign-up. For instance, if a player is in Silver, signs up for the Bronze/Silver tournament, then is promoted to Gold prior to the tournament start time, he is no longer eligible to participate in the Bronze/Silver tournament. He may, of course, participate in the Gold/Platinum tournament.

Also, thanks for putting on this tournament! I've found it to be highly competitive and a great way to improve for lower league players.
Rhiot
Profile Joined May 2011
112 Posts
May 27 2011 20:25 GMT
#272
I signed up for the gold/plat tournament, but what do I do when check in time comes? Where do I check in? How do I find out who I'm playing? And what do I do when I know who I am playing?
Searched on site, but no luck. Thanks
swompizzz
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden1 Post
May 27 2011 23:24 GMT
#273
Hello guys, how's it going with getting the tournament into EU? would be really great
To be best you have to beat the best
Fishstiks
Profile Joined April 2011
United States17 Posts
May 27 2011 23:33 GMT
#274
I just signed up for gold/plat =) Need more people for a 128 come on guys sign up
NoctisLucisCaelum
Profile Joined February 2011
United States26 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-29 20:19:24
May 29 2011 20:17 GMT
#275
What happens if you signed up for plat league and you get promoted suddenly? D: Do I have to drop out of the tournament? or as long as I signed up before I got promoted its okay?

edit : Oops Saw it right above. Sorry
Noctis Lucis Caelum
Perplex
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1693 Posts
May 31 2011 02:00 GMT
#276
when you win, do you actually get any rewards? I've been looking around the site for about 15 minutes and haven't found any mention. Are we just playing for bragging rights or what?
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/24238059
bananafever
Profile Joined August 2010
Austria348 Posts
May 31 2011 08:44 GMT
#277
this guy commentating instead of incontrol lately is an absolutely professional beast.. lovin him commentating and interviewing..
NorthPaw
Profile Joined September 2010
United States7 Posts
May 31 2011 15:12 GMT
#278
Signed up for tonight's Gold/Platinum! Maybe I'll not suck :D
Cecil
Profile Joined April 2010
United States368 Posts
June 02 2011 03:07 GMT
#279
ggz tonight. I'll be casting the master's event once again. See you then!
www.regimentrunning.com
DarkenedLite
Profile Joined April 2011
United States188 Posts
June 02 2011 23:22 GMT
#280
Fantastic tournament series and absolutely the most fun I've had with Starcraft. These guys gave me a chance to experience what an online tournament environment is like against players of my level and I can't thank them enough. It's so different than standard play and for anyone who wants to break into the serious competitive scene, this is a great way to practice. =)
You can only win the game when you understand that it is a game.
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 60
JuggernautJason53
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 619
firebathero 79
Zeus 64
910 29
Dota 2
monkeys_forever401
League of Legends
JimRising 119
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS97
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5171
Liquid`Hasu1991
Other Games
summit1g6259
shahzam471
byalli390
C9.Mang0172
KnowMe114
UpATreeSC72
Trikslyr35
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV205
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream160
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 88
• Adnapsc2 14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 54
• Azhi_Dahaki27
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
2h 34m
Kung Fu Cup
13h 34m
Stellar Fest
15h 34m
The PondCast
1d 12h
OSC
1d 15h
Stellar Fest
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.