• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:51
CEST 01:51
KST 08:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9437 users

New England SC2 League S1T1 Qualifier - Page 4

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Drogith
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1350 Posts
December 22 2010 10:24 GMT
#61
On December 22 2010 13:13 duckyRanger wrote:
I agree with Mr.Ranger, Obsidian isn't one of the best maps, neither is Match Point. Then again I could always veto them out. Hopefully I've improved enough to be somewhat of a threat. ^_^

Oooh.. Will all three rangers be joining this tournament?
Founder of the New England SC2 League
duckyR
Profile Joined September 2010
United States93 Posts
December 22 2010 19:32 GMT
#62
Hopefully.
Wings of Liberty
LazyMacro
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
976 Posts
December 22 2010 19:51 GMT
#63
I have an announcement.

I have bought a mechanical keyboard. With Cherry MX Blue switches.

It is loud. I will be spamming.

Sorry (not really).
Logo
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States7542 Posts
December 22 2010 21:33 GMT
#64
On December 23 2010 04:51 LazyMacro wrote:
I have an announcement.

I have bought a mechanical keyboard. With Cherry MX Blue switches.

It is loud. I will be spamming.

Sorry (not really).


That's alright I'll be bringing my Cherry Brown mechanical keyboard as well.
Logo
Drogith
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1350 Posts
December 22 2010 22:46 GMT
#65
I will be bringing my crappy logitech keyboard. I have no idea if it is mechanical or not, but it cost less than $20 at Wal-Mart!
Founder of the New England SC2 League
LazyMacro
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
976 Posts
December 23 2010 02:06 GMT
#66
On December 23 2010 06:33 Logo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2010 04:51 LazyMacro wrote:
I have an announcement.

I have bought a mechanical keyboard. With Cherry MX Blue switches.

It is loud. I will be spamming.

Sorry (not really).


That's alright I'll be bringing my Cherry Brown mechanical keyboard as well.

CLICKITY CLACK

On December 23 2010 07:46 Drogith wrote:
I will be bringing my crappy logitech keyboard. I have no idea if it is mechanical or not, but it cost less than $20 at Wal-Mart!

Then it's not.
RyanRushia
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2748 Posts
December 23 2010 02:08 GMT
#67
On December 23 2010 04:51 LazyMacro wrote:
I have an announcement.

I have bought a mechanical keyboard. With Cherry MX Blue switches.

It is loud. I will be spamming.

Sorry (not really).


last i heard 20 apm doesnt really hurt the ear canals
I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free. | coL.Ryan | www.twitter.com/coL_RyanR
andrae
Profile Joined July 2010
United States13 Posts
December 23 2010 21:35 GMT
#68
is there still room left? also are you guys still going by the rule that those that signed up for the dover qualifier wont be able to participate in the haverhill one and vice versa? thanks
RyanRushia
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2748 Posts
December 23 2010 21:56 GMT
#69
yeah there will for sure be room at the event! head on over to the site and register theres/send drogith PM :D
I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free. | coL.Ryan | www.twitter.com/coL_RyanR
Drogith
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1350 Posts
December 26 2010 04:05 GMT
#70
On December 24 2010 06:35 andrae wrote:
is there still room left? also are you guys still going by the rule that those that signed up for the dover qualifier wont be able to participate in the haverhill one and vice versa? thanks


You misread the rule. The people that place in the top 3 of any of the qualifiers, are not allowed to participate in the other qualifiers. Everyone else can partake in as many qualifiers as they want if the don't finish in the top 3.
Founder of the New England SC2 League
hpTheGreat
Profile Joined August 2010
United States173 Posts
December 27 2010 01:32 GMT
#71
Drogith, any chance you could incorporate some of the ladder maps in here?
Like Xal'naga and/or metal. Im sure everyone thinks those 2 are balanced.
RyanRushia
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2748 Posts
December 27 2010 01:36 GMT
#72
i totally support iccup maps
I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free. | coL.Ryan | www.twitter.com/coL_RyanR
Drogith
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1350 Posts
December 27 2010 02:20 GMT
#73
The iCCup pool doesn't keep restrictions to only iCCup maps. The first and second maplists that they put out had the likes of LT, Metal, and Xel in them at different times. Plus, we may be getting some support from iCCup via publicity, which believe it or not will help out a bunch. An updated maplist should also be coming out in a few days, so we'll see if any of the blizzard ones made the cut this time around.
Founder of the New England SC2 League
Kelsin
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States253 Posts
December 27 2010 14:35 GMT
#74
On December 23 2010 06:33 Logo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2010 04:51 LazyMacro wrote:
I have an announcement.

I have bought a mechanical keyboard. With Cherry MX Blue switches.

It is loud. I will be spamming.

Sorry (not really).


That's alright I'll be bringing my Cherry Brown mechanical keyboard as well.


Same here.
LazyMacro
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
976 Posts
December 27 2010 21:34 GMT
#75
On December 23 2010 11:08 RyanRushia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2010 04:51 LazyMacro wrote:
I have an announcement.

I have bought a mechanical keyboard. With Cherry MX Blue switches.

It is loud. I will be spamming.

Sorry (not really).


last i heard 20 apm doesnt really hurt the ear canals

:O BOOO

Oh and congrats on signing with Complexity.
RyanRushia
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2748 Posts
December 27 2010 21:36 GMT
#76
thanks lovebug
I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free. | coL.Ryan | www.twitter.com/coL_RyanR
LazyMacro
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
976 Posts
December 27 2010 21:41 GMT
#77
So what changes for you now that you guys have changed clans?
RyanRushia
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2748 Posts
December 27 2010 21:43 GMT
#78
ill tell u sometime would prefer not to broadcast over TL
I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free. | coL.Ryan | www.twitter.com/coL_RyanR
LazyMacro
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
976 Posts
December 27 2010 21:48 GMT
#79
o.o Gotcha.
NESC2League
Profile Joined November 2010
United States156 Posts
December 29 2010 01:09 GMT
#80
Ladies and gentlemen, the map pool has been updated for January!

iCCup Enigma has been removed!
iCCup Testbug has been added!

An additional note should be added, there is a problem with a recent change to marauder size preventing them access to the bridge on Obsidian Inferno. Until further notice, iCCup has suspended that map. I'll keep you guys updated with the new status.
Live in New England? Come join your local SC2 Community! http://www.NESC2League.com
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft349
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta23
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft349
Nina 101
ViBE88
SpeCial 73
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 172
Noble 78
Hyuk 57
NaDa 44
Bale 17
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm144
League of Legends
Doublelift3855
Counter-Strike
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox434
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4493
Khaldor642
Other Games
summit1g7913
FrodaN1740
Coldzera 815
shahzam568
JimRising 432
C9.Mang0308
KnowMe198
ArmadaUGS65
Mew2King42
CosmosSc2 15
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick746
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream87
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH351
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21422
Other Games
• imaqtpie749
• Shiphtur159
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
10h 9m
Online Event
11h 9m
FEL
16h 9m
AI Arena Tournament
17h 9m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
19h 9m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-01
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Proleague 2026-10-02
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.