• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:16
CEST 19:16
KST 02:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)58Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8695 users

New England SC2 League S1T1 Qualifier - Page 6

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
Drogith
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1350 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-17 15:16:52
January 17 2011 15:16 GMT
#101
On January 18 2011 00:12 RyanRushia wrote:
any word on when final player list/bracket will be released?

As soon as I get a reply from everyone or Thursday for the list. Bracket will be out on Saturday. Just wish more people would check the forums for PMs if they set to "not get notification".
Founder of the New England SC2 League
RyanRushia
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2748 Posts
January 17 2011 15:18 GMT
#102
sounds great thanks
I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free. | coL.Ryan | www.twitter.com/coL_RyanR
Drogith
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1350 Posts
January 18 2011 10:35 GMT
#103
2 quick announcements.
1. Obsidian Inferno has been officially replaced with iCCup Enigma for the map pool.
2. Due to cancellations or no response, there are now 4 spots open for the tournament. However, there are 5 people in reserve for those spots. If 2 or more cancel as well, there will be open spots for whomever wants to enter. Just register before Friday in the forumsand PM me if you are interested.
Founder of the New England SC2 League
Drogith
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1350 Posts
January 20 2011 14:35 GMT
#104
The player list as of last night is up here on the league forums.
Founder of the New England SC2 League
NoMoreHero
Profile Joined August 2010
United States78 Posts
January 21 2011 14:34 GMT
#105
My car got hit today by some @sshat that was speeding in the snow, so currently I have no ride to the tourney if anyone is around salem, ma area and can give me a ride both ways I'd love you to death and help with gas. If not then I need to give up my spot.
H2O fighting!
Drogith
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1350 Posts
January 21 2011 15:37 GMT
#106
On January 21 2011 23:34 NoMoreHero wrote:
My car got hit today by some @sshat that was speeding in the snow, so currently I have no ride to the tourney if anyone is around salem, ma area and can give me a ride both ways I'd love you to death and help with gas. If not then I need to give up my spot.


I reposted this on the league forum for you here:
http://forum.nesc2league.com/index.php/topic,61.0.html
We do have a bunch of people car pooling, but I don't know if anyone is coming up from that area... I THINK one of the guys lives in Beverly, but I'm not sure if he is going to the tourney.
Founder of the New England SC2 League
NoMoreHero
Profile Joined August 2010
United States78 Posts
January 21 2011 15:50 GMT
#107
Ok thanks.
H2O fighting!
LazyMacro
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
976 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-21 21:18:31
January 21 2011 20:59 GMT
#108
That sucks. I hope you can still make it up to the tournament.

Also, I'm really, really excited for this. Tomorrow will be a blast.

Edit: If you can't get a ride I might be able to help out. I may not have any room left in my car. T_T
Drogith
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1350 Posts
January 21 2011 23:17 GMT
#109
Weather is B E A beautiful... minus the whole temperature thing, so tourney is on. I also just got off the phone with G2. Laptops are fine to bring, though don't bring them all or it will suck up the bandwidth. Also, if you get knocked out of the tournament and wish to use the computers when there are some available (less than 14 active players) $5 to play and you are all set for the night. Food will not be provided, but Weeksies is right next door and does deliver in... I think... I'll be going over everything again tomorrow.
Founder of the New England SC2 League
RyanRushia
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2748 Posts
January 21 2011 23:18 GMT
#110
woot cant wait for this!
I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free. | coL.Ryan | www.twitter.com/coL_RyanR
muzzy
Profile Joined March 2010
United States640 Posts
January 22 2011 01:52 GMT
#111
Looking forward to it
LazyMacro
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
976 Posts
January 22 2011 01:59 GMT
#112
On January 22 2011 08:17 Drogith wrote:
Weather is B E A beautiful... minus the whole temperature thing, so tourney is on. I also just got off the phone with G2. Laptops are fine to bring, though don't bring them all or it will suck up the bandwidth. Also, if you get knocked out of the tournament and wish to use the computers when there are some available (less than 14 active players) $5 to play and you are all set for the night. Food will not be provided, but Weeksies is right next door and does deliver in... I think... I'll be going over everything again tomorrow.

Sounds great! I'll be bringing a friend to watch. Oh, I owe you pizza, by the way.

On January 22 2011 08:18 RyanRushia wrote:
woot cant wait for this!

I can't wait to see you. ♥

/blush
RyanRushia
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2748 Posts
January 22 2011 02:15 GMT
#113
miss you already bitters
I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free. | coL.Ryan | www.twitter.com/coL_RyanR
LazyMacro
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
976 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-22 02:40:15
January 22 2011 02:36 GMT
#114
no u

Edit: Good luck to everyone playing tomorrow!
duckyR
Profile Joined September 2010
United States93 Posts
January 22 2011 04:49 GMT
#115
i got a ride so i'll be going as well ^_^. greenranger and imbaranger are still no show though.
Wings of Liberty
NoMoreHero
Profile Joined August 2010
United States78 Posts
January 22 2011 13:16 GMT
#116
I do have a ride so I am golden!
H2O fighting!
Superouman
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
France2195 Posts
January 22 2011 15:38 GMT
#117
I'm so pumped for watching this! ;D
Search "[SO]" on B.net to find all my maps ||| Cloud Kingdom / Turbo Cruise '84 / Bone Temple / Eternal Empire / Zen / Purity and Industry / Golden Wall / Fortitude / Beckett Industries / Waterfall
duckyR
Profile Joined September 2010
United States93 Posts
January 22 2011 16:30 GMT
#118
nvm lost my ride. see you guys at the next one :O
Wings of Liberty
Stark1
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada120 Posts
January 22 2011 18:03 GMT
#119
Gonna watch this to support use of ICCUP maps :D
Superouman
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
France2195 Posts
January 22 2011 18:21 GMT
#120
When will the stream be on/games start?
Search "[SO]" on B.net to find all my maps ||| Cloud Kingdom / Turbo Cruise '84 / Bone Temple / Eternal Empire / Zen / Purity and Industry / Golden Wall / Fortitude / Beckett Industries / Waterfall
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1163
SteadfastSC784
ComeBackTV 740
TaKeTV 542
IndyStarCraft 231
Rex134
EnkiAlexander 81
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 784
IndyStarCraft 231
ProTech135
Rex 134
BRAT_OK 45
MindelVK 22
UpATreeSC 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40725
Shuttle 788
Mini 390
Larva 360
Rush 351
Dewaltoss 110
Hyuk 85
firebathero 82
Mong 72
Trap 44
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 30
Sexy 28
Bale 19
Rock 18
Shine 16
Sacsri 12
Terrorterran 8
Dota 2
Gorgc9396
qojqva1769
Counter-Strike
fl0m1438
Fnx 805
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1581
Khaldor1249
Other Games
hiko1335
FrodaN1294
Beastyqt327
DeMusliM259
ArmadaUGS217
XBOCT190
Mlord127
KnowMe123
C9.Mang0101
XaKoH 101
QueenE85
Mew2King74
CosmosSc2 11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV253
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream67
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH310
• poizon28 39
• StrangeGG 35
• Hinosc 16
• Kozan
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• Michael_bg 5
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3529
Other Games
• imaqtpie379
• Shiphtur337
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 45m
CranKy Ducklings
16h 45m
Online Event
17h 45m
FEL
22h 45m
AI Arena Tournament
23h 45m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 1h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.