• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:51
CEST 01:51
KST 08:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9437 users

New England SC2 League S1T1 Qualifier - Page 3

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
LazyMacro
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
976 Posts
December 14 2010 19:53 GMT
#41
On December 14 2010 20:49 RyanRushia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2010 10:54 LazyMacro wrote:
Ryan I specifically have a build that is absolutely guaranteed to beat you.




did mylife teach you it? we all know how his advice turns out zzz !

xD Nah, I came up with it on my own.

So far I have a killer PvZ strategy, which frankly I don't think anyone but HP can deal with well. My PvP lately has been really good, but my PvT sort of blows, so I hope I get matched against ajtls for that.

I know his weaknesses.
Drogith
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1350 Posts
December 15 2010 04:09 GMT
#42
I saw FuzzyWeebit! But he didn't join yet
Founder of the New England SC2 League
AraqirG
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States266 Posts
December 15 2010 15:32 GMT
#43
Registered (Timon.294)

Looking forward to seeing you guys again

LazyMacro
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
976 Posts
December 15 2010 19:53 GMT
#44
So how do I officially register for the tournament? I signed up on the league website. Do I have to do anything else?
hpTheGreat
Profile Joined August 2010
United States173 Posts
December 15 2010 20:53 GMT
#45
On December 16 2010 04:53 LazyMacro wrote:
So how do I officially register for the tournament? I signed up on the league website. Do I have to do anything else?


yes, you have to send me $1,000 via paypal to complete the registration process.
Drogith
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1350 Posts
December 15 2010 22:30 GMT
#46
On December 16 2010 04:53 LazyMacro wrote:
So how do I officially register for the tournament? I signed up on the league website. Do I have to do anything else?

You forgot to read the directions huh? Sign up on league site and PM me XYZ info. But didn't you already do that?
Founder of the New England SC2 League
Drogith
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1350 Posts
December 15 2010 23:56 GMT
#47
Flier for the LAN, please distribute where you may
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=174673#11
Founder of the New England SC2 League
LazyMacro
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
976 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-16 00:50:56
December 16 2010 00:50 GMT
#48
On December 16 2010 05:53 hpTheGreat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2010 04:53 LazyMacro wrote:
So how do I officially register for the tournament? I signed up on the league website. Do I have to do anything else?


yes, you have to send me $1,000 via paypal to complete the registration process.

Oh okay, what's your paypal?

On December 16 2010 07:30 Drogith wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2010 04:53 LazyMacro wrote:
So how do I officially register for the tournament? I signed up on the league website. Do I have to do anything else?

You forgot to read the directions huh? Sign up on league site and PM me XYZ info. But didn't you already do that?

Forgot what?
Drogith
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1350 Posts
December 17 2010 12:25 GMT
#49
Just so you guys know, we are now up to 41 registered players and 21 for the first tournament. I am pleased with such an output, but we really need to get the word out. Everyday I run into people that have no idea about the league that are extremely excited about it.

Oh, and don't forget to register or you can't take part in any of the official events.
Founder of the New England SC2 League
Drogith
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1350 Posts
December 19 2010 18:02 GMT
#50
48 and 24 respectively! Plus, we are the first event on the TL calendar for 2011! HUZZAH!
Founder of the New England SC2 League
Kelsin
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States253 Posts
December 20 2010 19:34 GMT
#51
I will definitely come.

Just registered on the forums (name: Kelsin) and sent my PM but for others here:

Kelsin.935
Zerg

I will be driving up from Framingham MA. If anyone would like to split gas and get a ride from Eastern MA please PM me here or email: kelsin@valefor.com

I will also be going to the other events (that are even closer to me!) as long as calendars don't conflict.
Kelsin
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States253 Posts
December 20 2010 20:00 GMT
#52
On December 16 2010 08:56 Drogith wrote:
Flier for the LAN, please distribute where you may
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=174673#11


I'm not hanging anything that shows me in a Terran state...

(j/k)
RyanRushia
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2748 Posts
December 21 2010 03:05 GMT
#53
well at least he rightfully put down protoss as new hampshire! glad to see another aboard cant wait for this :D
I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free. | coL.Ryan | www.twitter.com/coL_RyanR
alphafuzard
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States1610 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-21 06:44:22
December 21 2010 06:43 GMT
#54
So I've been playing through the map pool and I have a suggestion!
Obsidian Inferno strikes me as a worse version of an already bad map (scrap station ugh). Could we ditch it for a better iccup map, such as fighting spirit?

All the other maps look interesting and fun
edit: or potentially throw in metalopolis/xel naga caverns?
more weight
Drogith
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1350 Posts
December 21 2010 10:31 GMT
#55
Awww... come on... Obsidian has that little pathway that small units only can hit through. Tac killed me by using that bridge one time. Really freaking annoying. Well, I said I was going to go with the iCCup map pool, and since they update it at the beginning of every month, we'll have to wait until after New Years to get an update on it. I think if you check out the iCCup map pool thread, you can give them your 2 cents about the map so they take it out on this rotation. Get enough people and away it goes.
Founder of the New England SC2 League
Kelsin
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States253 Posts
December 21 2010 15:46 GMT
#56
I can't wait to practice on some iCCup maps over the xmas break
RyanRushia
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2748 Posts
December 21 2010 15:55 GMT
#57
hold up so the tourny i can go to hp and greenranger decide they can make it?

how convenient
I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free. | coL.Ryan | www.twitter.com/coL_RyanR
Drogith
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1350 Posts
December 21 2010 16:35 GMT
#58
Oh come on, you can beat HP online. I'll just make you sit in the corner so you don't see him near you.
Founder of the New England SC2 League
duckyR
Profile Joined September 2010
United States93 Posts
December 22 2010 04:13 GMT
#59
I agree with Mr.Ranger, Obsidian isn't one of the best maps, neither is Match Point. Then again I could always veto them out. Hopefully I've improved enough to be somewhat of a threat. ^_^
Wings of Liberty
XXXSmOke
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States1333 Posts
December 22 2010 05:44 GMT
#60
Damn jealous I dont live there, this sounds amazing.
Emperor? Boxer disapproves. He's building bunkers at your mom's house even as you're reading this.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft349
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta23
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft349
Nina 101
ViBE88
SpeCial 73
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 172
Noble 78
Hyuk 57
NaDa 44
Bale 17
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm144
League of Legends
Doublelift3855
Counter-Strike
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox434
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4493
Khaldor642
Other Games
summit1g7913
FrodaN1740
Coldzera 815
shahzam568
JimRising 432
C9.Mang0308
KnowMe198
ArmadaUGS65
Mew2King42
CosmosSc2 15
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick746
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream87
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH351
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21422
Other Games
• imaqtpie749
• Shiphtur159
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
10h 9m
Online Event
11h 9m
FEL
16h 9m
AI Arena Tournament
17h 9m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
19h 9m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-01
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Proleague 2026-10-02
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.