• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:45
CEST 13:45
KST 20:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)65Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12595 users

Intel Extreme Masters Qualification Cups - Page 22

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 65 Next
BigT
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States304 Posts
August 09 2010 17:22 GMT
#421
I'm debating on whether or not I should address all the complaints made about me or not, but I will just say this...

Please do not watch my stream for a couple of minutes, jump to conclusions about those couple of minutes that you think apply to how I stream overall, and publicly announce them on the forums. If you think there is a problem you are free to PM me about anything at anytime, but I really dont see the need to tarnish my reputation publicly.

Other than that, I will definitely take into consideration all of the constructive criticism!
Big T
epik640x
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1134 Posts
August 09 2010 19:15 GMT
#422
Are there more games for this today? The final four? Or are those later on?
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
August 09 2010 19:21 GMT
#423
Big T just a heads up you have to get used to this... Every caster gets shit thrown at them on the forums. They do it do Day 9 and you reacting is just the wrong idea. There are always trolls. Just ignore it or you can respond to it if its not just a troll post.
When I think of something else, something will go here
csn_beef
Profile Joined July 2010
United States132 Posts
August 09 2010 19:25 GMT
#424
epik640x: Yes the Semi-finals and Finals start tonight at 8pm EST

Semi-finals Match 1 - Fenix vs. KiWiKaKi
Semi-finals Match 2 - Artosis vs. drewbie
CSN Head SC2 Admin
PanzerDragoon
Profile Joined March 2010
United States822 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-09 20:02:12
August 09 2010 20:01 GMT
#425
Saddened by the lack of Idra-ma compared to last week
Alphaes
Profile Joined April 2010
United States651 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-09 20:29:26
August 09 2010 20:26 GMT
#426
On August 09 2010 23:51 esl-beef wrote:
Regarding the casters: I'll talk to them regarding the issues you all have brought up.

Moxley: I'll have Trevor update the post with more information. What do you find hard about navigating the website? The layout or names of buttons? Any info will help so we can provide a better service for everyone.

If you want to see the brackets of a site from our homepage, www.nationalesl.com, go to "Play Now" and select the game you want (SC2 in this case). Then under "1on1", select the competition you want to view the bracket for. Then click on "Tournament Tree" to see the bracket.


It was rather hard for me to find the tournament brackets for the cup yesterday (eventually had to look at BigT's browser url to figure it out what it was exactly). Actually, I think it might not have even been up under the 1v1 section at the front page (only showed information about the first cup), though it looks like it's fixed today. It'd also be helpful to link to the main tournament info page/tournament tree page in the blog posts, as those are the most visible objects on the page. Sure, you can get to those pages by clicking the sign-up link, but it's not immediately obvious to people who aren't actually intending to sign up to check there.
What this
RainWhisper
Profile Joined May 2009
United Arab Emirates333 Posts
August 09 2010 20:53 GMT
#427
Hey Big T Or anyone, when are they casting finals? and Semis
Hi can i get one McGracken please?
nymeria
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
United States161 Posts
August 09 2010 21:16 GMT
#428
On August 09 2010 15:28 Zelniq wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
that last match was probably the most frustrating experience ive had in sc2 & sc2 beta thus far.. how much money was spent on SC2? 100 million? clearly not much went towards bnet 2.0 servers

Just to be clear, I'm not blaming my loss to Fenix on lag, I was outplayed. Congratulations to him, he deserves to advance.

But nevertheless it was still infuriating when my mass mutalisks ran into thors (automatically clumping) and there was nothing I could do but watch.

it's bad enough that i might just give up on sc2 for now if i cannot figure out a way to get around this constant lag issue ive been having with bnet 2.0. i didn't have lag this bad in beta, but ever since release, at peak hours I get insane, stuttery lag (and often disconnect)

I've Verizon FIOS in southern california, 30 Mb/sec down and upload, but that does not seem to matter for my ping/connection to bnet


There is no contracted form for 'Have' in the positive form. The contracted form is used for 'have got'
Example: I have a red bicycle. OR I've got a red bicycle. NOT I've a red bicycle.
source
juckjuck
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden1 Post
August 09 2010 21:36 GMT
#429
On August 09 2010 22:16 ChickenLips wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2010 21:43 floor exercise wrote:
There's so many casters now and so many of them are so awful that to be considered good you just have to not be atrocious. Sometimes it feels like there's more people aspiring to be casters than there are players, and they don't seem to realize it is not easy being good and requires talent.

If I could give BigT advice it would be to turn down his mouse scroll speed and stop trying to select everything like it's the first 5 minutes of a game and you want to inflate your apm. Everyone does that sorta stuff when they watch replays on their own, but on a stream it's nauseating. He also tends to miss a lot of action because he's off selecting minerals where no one has a base and scrolling back and forth while on the minimap there's clearly a battle going on.

It seems to me like he really likes to lord over his channel, most times people are just watching it because there's no other channel, or it's something like the gosugamers official channel featuring some kid who forgot his ritalin, I don't see a reason to get a huge ego over that. I get a real douchebag vibe from listening to him. I am not trying to be an asshole, it's just the overall attitude he conveys on his stream. I don't know how much of it's an act or if that's just how he is, it's not very endearing at all though. I can't use Day 9 as an example, because he's like a casting paragon. I'll use HD and Husky, despite all their success, they aren't half as egomaniacal as BigT comes off


Thank god I'm not alone with my perception of the guy. For most of yesterday there were no other casters and I was "forced" to watch BigT.



Whats up with the useless flame?
He's a very good caster and you guys have obviously been watching a totally diffrent stream if that is what you think of BigT.
He has a very good sense of humor. I guess you guys must have picked up the "selfproclaimed micro master of battle.net" and jumped to the conclussion hes selfcentered.
Well, that is not the case.
Plus BigT's stream was NOT the only one to watch. There were several streams to watch. Even the players started to whine about the amount of streamers that wanted to obs them.
So none of you were "forced" to watch his stream.

BigT is doing his best, and he's doing it for free and for OUR sake.
If you do not like it, go watch another stream or start streaming yourself.
I bet with the mega knowledge about streaming you two seem to posses, it would be _THE_ best stream chan ever, right?
Naught
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Denmark59 Posts
August 09 2010 22:24 GMT
#430
I enjoy watching the BigT stream. I think he does a great job, and the games are very enjoyable. /thumbs up
'Why kill Menkus!?' - MC
Devolved
Profile Joined April 2008
United States2753 Posts
August 09 2010 23:18 GMT
#431
Why is the largest American tournament event not in the calendar?
$♥$
scottyyy
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United Kingdom796 Posts
August 09 2010 23:25 GMT
#432
On August 10 2010 08:18 Devolved wrote:
Why is the largest American tournament event not in the calendar?


It was yesterday. I don't think they informed TL that the semis and finals were today. Can't think of any other reason why it was on there yesterday but not now.
Mr Right
Profile Joined August 2009
Sweden67 Posts
August 09 2010 23:31 GMT
#433
how long until it starts?
PanzerDragoon
Profile Joined March 2010
United States822 Posts
August 09 2010 23:37 GMT
#434
Is BigT casting semis/finals also?
ChickenLips
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
2912 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-09 23:39:32
August 09 2010 23:39 GMT
#435
20 more minutes till it starts. anyone gonna cast?
❤Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✿
Warrior Madness
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Canada3791 Posts
August 10 2010 00:51 GMT
#436
I hope zurgs do better next week =\ Also, I prefer BigT to Gosugamers by far. First off he's funny, second of all, while his commentary isn't at the highest level it's still much better that what Gosugamers has to offer. The obs did not even know Artosis' third was dropped and killed for the LONGEST time.
The Past: Yellow, Julyzerg, Chojja, Savior, GGplay -- The Present: Luxury, Jae- The Future: -Dong, maGma, Zero, Effort, Hoejja, hyvaa, by.hero, calm, Action ---> SC2 (Ret?? Kolll Idra!! SEN, Cool, ZergBong, Leenock)
silveryms
Profile Joined January 2010
United States23 Posts
August 10 2010 01:17 GMT
#437
Looks like we're going 2/2 for Terran winners of the qualification cups.
TeMiL
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Peru545 Posts
August 10 2010 02:23 GMT
#438
Semi-finals Match 1 - Fenix > KiWiKaKi
Semi-finals Match 2 - Artosis < drewbie

Fenix 1-2 drewbie
right now http://www.ustream.tv/channel/gosugamers
BigT
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States304 Posts
August 10 2010 02:51 GMT
#439
Hey, I'm not going to lie, I honestly thought I would come back to check this thread right after the cast and see a couple of people flaming me but I was completely, 100% wrong. I have a tendency to give more attention to the haters than the ones complimenting me so I apologize and thank you very much for all of you sticking up for me.

I just want to say that I do actually try very, very hard to improve my stream and satisfy my viewers. If you guys noticed, I muted all my background noises today and tried to be less jerky with my mouse movements to make it a more enjoyable stream. Hope you guys noticed and appreciated it! If you guys have anymore suggestions please just let me know!

Again thanks to everyone who has my back, i really appreciate it!

***I will be hosting the next two qualifying cups AS WELL AS the group stages!! So make sure to tune in (if you want)!
Big T
zTz
Profile Blog Joined February 2003
United States476 Posts
August 10 2010 03:01 GMT
#440
god the ESL website is so confusing and not user friendly...
where's the rants n flames section?
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 65 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings110
CranKy Ducklings SOOP32
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko270
ProTech127
SHIN 112
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25735
Hyuk 1277
Shuttle 1102
Bisu 1064
Mind 867
Larva 317
firebathero 272
Mini 264
Soma 189
EffOrt 170
[ Show more ]
Last 133
Leta 123
ZerO 91
Zeus 79
Pusan 76
Hyun 67
Hm[arnc] 56
sorry 38
PianO 36
Sexy 36
Killer 33
Bale 29
Trap 28
Aegong 27
ToSsGirL 27
hero 23
yabsab 14
Noble 12
JulyZerg 8
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Dendi943
XcaliburYe606
XaKoH 422
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1527
Other Games
gofns35237
singsing2431
B2W.Neo843
crisheroes281
Happy186
DeMusliM178
OGKoka 167
Mew2King119
Livibee100
ArmadaUGS58
ZerO(Twitch)6
ToD4
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream174
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 52
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8132
League of Legends
• Jankos1710
Other Games
• WagamamaTV188
Upcoming Events
FEL
4h 15m
AI Arena Tournament
5h 15m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 15m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 15m
INu's Battles
1d
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.