• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:29
CEST 02:29
KST 09:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8901 users

Razer King of the Beta by Day[9] - Page 180

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
3775 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 178 179 180 181 182 189 Next
koOma
Profile Joined March 2010
Norway462 Posts
July 29 2010 19:57 GMT
#3581
anyone else getting a bug on Day9 blip channel? I keep getting a message when I try to play episodes from archive that I need to install a quicktime plugin... I have done so + updated but it still won't play.
He wears a mask so when he dogs his face / Each and every race could absorb the bass /// ST_Life
koOma
Profile Joined March 2010
Norway462 Posts
July 29 2010 19:58 GMT
#3582
On July 30 2010 03:27 pm_squad wrote:
Anyone know at which hour they showed the game between Huk and someone else where he pulled off some amazing Warp Prism micro with Immortal drops and stuff? I really want to watch that and then the games of the KoTB tournament.


I think that's from MLG KingOfTheHill iirc. search MajorLeagueGaming on youtube.
He wears a mask so when he dogs his face / Each and every race could absorb the bass /// ST_Life
Day[9]
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
United States7366 Posts
July 29 2010 20:02 GMT
#3583
Ok my computer is finally hooked together. Uploading as fast as I can!
Whenever I encounter some little hitch, or some of my orbs get out of orbit, nothing pleases me so much as to make the crooked straight and crush down uneven places. www.day9.tv
getSome[703]
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States753 Posts
July 29 2010 20:19 GMT
#3584
On July 30 2010 05:02 Day[9] wrote:
Ok my computer is finally hooked together. Uploading as fast as I can!


YESSSS. I can't wait to watch them (: Awesome job hosting the tournament.
Running Log! http://www.runningahead.com/logs/5081b4d7a4a94c5e8fa20b01e668dfb6/calendar
Deleted User 45772
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
339 Posts
July 29 2010 20:25 GMT
#3585
--- Nuked ---
JDMojo
Profile Joined June 2010
United States30 Posts
July 29 2010 20:26 GMT
#3586
Awesome! Glad to hear the comp is back up and running Sean
Schurk
Profile Joined June 2010
Netherlands47 Posts
July 29 2010 20:38 GMT
#3587
ignore the ignorants!

you're amazing for hosting all this Day,
i can't begin to imagine what a pain it's going to be to compress and upload 700GB of raw video.
if possible, try to confiscate the library at your college or something :D and even with 12 computers, it's going to take ages.

good luck!
Odoakar
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia1838 Posts
July 29 2010 21:23 GMT
#3588
Man, the making of a paper model of Marauder was awesome, really enjoyed watching that.

But I can't stop laughing whenever I see Day[9] and JC next to each other:XD

[image loading]
Bibdy
Profile Joined March 2010
United States3481 Posts
July 29 2010 21:31 GMT
#3589
On July 30 2010 06:23 Odoakar wrote:
Man, the making of a paper model of Marauder was awesome, really enjoyed watching that.

But I can't stop laughing whenever I see Day[9] and JC next to each other:XD
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]


Yup. Yep, that's it. I think I can die happy now.
Badjas
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Netherlands2038 Posts
July 29 2010 21:45 GMT
#3590
On July 30 2010 05:02 Day[9] wrote:
Ok my computer is finally hooked together. Uploading as fast as I can!

*Fist bump* everyone!
I <3 the internet, I <3 you
Raevin
Profile Joined July 2010
246 Posts
July 29 2010 22:24 GMT
#3591
Man, the making of a paper model of Marauder was awesome, really enjoyed watching that.

But I can't stop laughing whenever I see Day[9] and JC next to each other:XD


Someone cast Hallucination on Day9!
Dionyseus
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States2068 Posts
July 29 2010 22:33 GMT
#3592
On July 30 2010 06:23 Odoakar wrote:
Man, the making of a paper model of Marauder was awesome, really enjoyed watching that.

But I can't stop laughing whenever I see Day[9] and JC next to each other:XD

[image loading]


If I remember right Tasteless is a few years older than Day[9], but they look so identical, even their skintone looks the same.
9/5/10 P acct: NA D 10,683 651pts 69w56L http://sc2ranks.com/char/us/290365/LetoAtreides T acct: NA D 16,137 553pts 70w67L http://sc2ranks.com/char/us/1560008/Khrone Z: NA G 16,058 465pts 28w26L http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/1997354/Omnius
Soulous
Profile Joined April 2010
United States133 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-29 22:43:09
July 29 2010 22:38 GMT
#3593
On July 30 2010 07:33 Dionyseus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2010 06:23 Odoakar wrote:
Man, the making of a paper model of Marauder was awesome, really enjoyed watching that.

But I can't stop laughing whenever I see Day[9] and JC next to each other:XD

[image loading]


If I remember right Tasteless is a few years older than Day[9], but they look so identical, even their skintone looks the same.

You know that's not Day[9]'s brother Tasteless right?
HOLYCOWBATMAN
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada51 Posts
July 29 2010 22:48 GMT
#3594
On July 30 2010 07:33 Dionyseus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2010 06:23 Odoakar wrote:
Man, the making of a paper model of Marauder was awesome, really enjoyed watching that.

But I can't stop laughing whenever I see Day[9] and JC next to each other:XD

[image loading]


If I remember right Tasteless is a few years older than Day[9], but they look so identical, even their skintone looks the same.



you realise its obviously photoshopped right?
DURRRRRRRRRRRRR
nihlon
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden5581 Posts
July 29 2010 22:55 GMT
#3595
Lol at the last three posts.
Banelings are too cute to blow up
koOma
Profile Joined March 2010
Norway462 Posts
July 29 2010 22:55 GMT
#3596
On July 30 2010 05:02 Day[9] wrote:
Ok my computer is finally hooked together. Uploading as fast as I can!


\o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/
He wears a mask so when he dogs his face / Each and every race could absorb the bass /// ST_Life
jamesr12
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1549 Posts
July 29 2010 22:55 GMT
#3597
On July 30 2010 07:48 HOLYCOWBATMAN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2010 07:33 Dionyseus wrote:
On July 30 2010 06:23 Odoakar wrote:
Man, the making of a paper model of Marauder was awesome, really enjoyed watching that.

But I can't stop laughing whenever I see Day[9] and JC next to each other:XD

[image loading]


If I remember right Tasteless is a few years older than Day[9], but they look so identical, even their skintone looks the same.



you realise its obviously photoshopped right?


Fail, its also not tasteless its JP
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=306479
snapcrackle
Profile Joined December 2008
United States568 Posts
July 29 2010 23:19 GMT
#3598
On July 30 2010 06:23 Odoakar wrote:
Man, the making of a paper model of Marauder was awesome, really enjoyed watching that.

But I can't stop laughing whenever I see Day[9] and JC next to each other:XD

[image loading]

Its photoshopped JC did not have framed glasses... he had non framed glasses.
sputnik.theory
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Poland449 Posts
July 29 2010 23:22 GMT
#3599
On July 30 2010 08:19 snapcrackle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2010 06:23 Odoakar wrote:
Man, the making of a paper model of Marauder was awesome, really enjoyed watching that.

But I can't stop laughing whenever I see Day[9] and JC next to each other:XD

[image loading]

Its photoshopped JC did not have framed glasses... he had non framed glasses.

umm, its photoshopped JP and D9 aren't the same people
“On the night of the murder I was at home, asleep. The characters in my dream can vouch for me.”
nam nam
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden4672 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-29 23:31:48
July 29 2010 23:27 GMT
#3600
On July 30 2010 08:19 snapcrackle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2010 06:23 Odoakar wrote:
Man, the making of a paper model of Marauder was awesome, really enjoyed watching that.

But I can't stop laughing whenever I see Day[9] and JC next to each other:XD

[image loading]

Its photoshopped JC did not have framed glasses... he had non framed glasses.


To be fair, even with the different glasses they looked pretty much alike.

[image loading]
Prev 1 178 179 180 181 182 189 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 31m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 258
SpeCial 120
ViBE110
Nathanias 70
ProTech39
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12575
Rain 1534
GuemChi 988
Artosis 695
Bale 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever414
Counter-Strike
minikerr7
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox973
Mew2King72
Other Games
summit1g6411
shahzam698
WinterStarcraft485
JimRising 410
C9.Mang0339
Trikslyr46
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick597
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream44
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 102
• davetesta21
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur313
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
9h 31m
INu's Battles
10h 31m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
12h 31m
OSC
21h 46m
Replay Cast
22h 31m
OSC
1d 22h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.