• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:33
CEST 16:33
KST 23:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8060 users

Open Wolf Cup 2! - Page 7

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 Next All
PLxDratewka
Profile Joined May 2010
United States134 Posts
July 08 2010 16:26 GMT
#121
Now that the beta is out, the tournament is still on for this weekend ?
ShadowV
Wolf
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)3290 Posts
July 08 2010 17:10 GMT
#122
On July 09 2010 01:26 PLxDratewka wrote:
Now that the beta is out, the tournament is still on for this weekend ?


Yes, absolutely. Everyone needs to review the tournament procedures in order to be sure they know exactly what to expect and how to participate.
Commentatorhttp://twitter.com/proxywolf
TL+ Member
junk
Profile Joined June 2010
United States31 Posts
July 08 2010 22:09 GMT
#123
My beta key works!!!! lol
Terran 4 Life - Livestream: http://www.xfire.com/live_video/junkd3x3r/
Wolf
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)3290 Posts
July 09 2010 16:58 GMT
#124
Has been updated with new players and updated bracket.

Sheth and JUNK both moved into 'current' players. JUNK moved before OpRaider because he won the banner contest.

Look forward to seeing you all Sunday!
Commentatorhttp://twitter.com/proxywolf
TL+ Member
PLxDratewka
Profile Joined May 2010
United States134 Posts
July 09 2010 17:13 GMT
#125
I think you should put me vs Junk as a re-mach to that banner contest ;-)
ShadowV
Feremuntrus
Profile Joined May 2010
United States64 Posts
July 09 2010 18:24 GMT
#126
I have a question. I sent you a pm a while ago asking to join the backup so I'm curious as to whether I'm on the list or not.

Thanks in advance.
Wolf
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)3290 Posts
July 09 2010 18:44 GMT
#127
On July 10 2010 03:24 Feremuntrus wrote:
I have a question. I sent you a pm a while ago asking to join the backup so I'm curious as to whether I'm on the list or not.

Thanks in advance.


Basically, I stopped listing people after a certain point. The people listed get priority for backups. Other people can just show up as alternates and possibly can take part in the tournament as well. Read the original post for further information.
Commentatorhttp://twitter.com/proxywolf
TL+ Member
Wilko
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Germany470 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-09 18:53:19
July 09 2010 18:47 GMT
#128
My opponent is Pown
But i don't know who he is or how to can contact him
JiYan
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States3668 Posts
July 09 2010 18:49 GMT
#129
can i be a backup please?

JiYan
Protoss
Diamond
PLxDratewka
Profile Joined May 2010
United States134 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-09 19:05:43
July 09 2010 19:04 GMT
#130
On July 10 2010 03:47 Wilko wrote:
My opponent is Pown
But i don't know who he is or how to can contact him


Dood, read instruction first then ask !

Edit: "Essentially, at 2:30 PM EST, I would like ALL players to join my IRC channel ..."
ShadowV
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
July 09 2010 20:31 GMT
#131
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=130944 CONFLICT OF TIME
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
Wolf
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)3290 Posts
July 09 2010 22:10 GMT
#132
On July 10 2010 05:31 CharlieMurphy wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=130944 CONFLICT OF TIME


Just play your game by 11 PM and submit your replay. Shouldn't be a problem, I don't think. If it is, then simply request your name dropped.
Commentatorhttp://twitter.com/proxywolf
TL+ Member
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-10 06:25:31
July 10 2010 01:03 GMT
#133
disregard I got my work schedule mixed up on days lol
When I think of something else, something will go here
Alou
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States3748 Posts
July 10 2010 01:20 GMT
#134
On July 10 2010 10:03 blade55555 wrote:
Hey can someone remove me I have work from 12:30 to 10:00 pm sadly so can not play


Was looking forward to playing you

If you put in a back up please PM who it is to me
Life is Good.
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-10 06:23:57
July 10 2010 06:22 GMT
#135
Hm well I could actually play in the first few rounds I actually work at 5 pm. So alou I can actually play you nvm disregard my post!

So alou prepare yourself
When I think of something else, something will go here
junk
Profile Joined June 2010
United States31 Posts
July 10 2010 13:09 GMT
#136
On July 10 2010 02:13 PLxDratewka wrote:
I think you should put me vs Junk as a re-mach to that banner contest ;-)


That would be awesome! haha
Terran 4 Life - Livestream: http://www.xfire.com/live_video/junkd3x3r/
junk
Profile Joined June 2010
United States31 Posts
July 10 2010 13:12 GMT
#137
do it!
Terran 4 Life - Livestream: http://www.xfire.com/live_video/junkd3x3r/
Wolf
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)3290 Posts
July 10 2010 19:23 GMT
#138
On July 10 2010 15:22 blade55555 wrote:
Hm well I could actually play in the first few rounds I actually work at 5 pm. So alou I can actually play you nvm disregard my post!

So alou prepare yourself


I'm glad I was too lazy to take you off the list last night.. Or else it would've not been reversible. Haha.
gl hf


On July 10 2010 22:09 junk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2010 02:13 PLxDratewka wrote:
I think you should put me vs Junk as a re-mach to that banner contest ;-)


That would be awesome! haha


Nah, I don't want to do bracket fixing. UNless you mean a rematch for another tournament where you guys both compete to make a new banner..
Commentatorhttp://twitter.com/proxywolf
TL+ Member
Alou
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States3748 Posts
July 10 2010 19:25 GMT
#139
On July 10 2010 15:22 blade55555 wrote:
Hm well I could actually play in the first few rounds I actually work at 5 pm. So alou I can actually play you nvm disregard my post!

So alou prepare yourself


Alright Can't wait to play you
Life is Good.
knyttym
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States5797 Posts
July 10 2010 23:48 GMT
#140
ehhh this coincides with the world cup final. I guess I have to play with one eye on the TV
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech134
Codebar 14
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 987
Soma 878
Mini 813
ggaemo 418
Rush 388
Horang2 365
BeSt 310
Light 310
actioN 297
Stork 284
[ Show more ]
Larva 277
Snow 230
hero 186
Barracks 166
Killer 129
firebathero 112
Zeus 102
Sea.KH 74
JYJ 64
Mong 63
Aegong 56
Sharp 49
ToSsGirL 38
Shinee 36
soO 28
Sexy 26
Bale 24
zelot 20
Shine 18
sorry 17
Terrorterran 17
Rock 13
Sacsri 12
Icarus 10
Dewaltoss 9
JulyZerg 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7158
qojqva1511
Dendi825
XaKoH 464
420jenkins53
Counter-Strike
Fnx 692
kRYSTAL_676
edward79
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes4724
Khaldor417
Other Games
gofns48842
singsing1739
B2W.Neo905
byalli550
Lowko391
DeMusliM231
Liquid`VortiX172
mouzStarbuck155
Livibee144
ArmadaUGS108
KnowMe104
amsayoshi22
Chillindude19
Railgan17
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV279
BasetradeTV183
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream170
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 69
• mYiSmile116
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 28
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV372
League of Legends
• Nemesis2199
• Jankos1813
• TFBlade603
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
9h 27m
Kung Fu Cup
20h 27m
The PondCast
1d 19h
OSC
1d 22h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.