• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:51
CEST 15:51
KST 22:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7298 users

Open Wolf Cup 2! - Page 5

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Wolf
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)3290 Posts
July 01 2010 14:41 GMT
#81
On July 01 2010 13:31 Silent`Assassin wrote:
Yay, I got a star

Also this is my youtube account... http://www.youtube.com/user/Raynor22

I haven't uploaded any starcraft matches myself but you can watch old SSBM vids!


Yeah, some people spoke highly of you, so I decided you probably deserved one.

Also, nice SSBM videos. Cool footage.
Commentatorhttp://twitter.com/proxywolf
TL+ Member
CheAse
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada919 Posts
July 01 2010 15:28 GMT
#82
On July 01 2010 13:31 Silent`Assassin wrote:
Yay, I got a star

Also this is my youtube account... http://www.youtube.com/user/Raynor22

I haven't uploaded any starcraft matches myself but you can watch old SSBM vids!


I checked it out as well.

You're such a baller =)
SCV good to go sir
PLxDratewka
Profile Joined May 2010
United States134 Posts
July 01 2010 17:50 GMT
#83
On July 01 2010 12:55 ThePassingShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2010 08:51 ViRo wrote:
On July 01 2010 08:32 ThePassingShadow wrote:
Thinking of having a banner contest..

Anyone interested in making a Wolf Cup banner ?

What do you want it to look like?


Anything you think just sort of says "Wolf Cup" to you. A StarCraft-related banner with possibly an actual cup, or just "Wolf". Not necessarily an actual Wolf.. Haha. But that's fine too. I dunno, be creative. If there's to be a prize, I don't know what yet. But I will say that if you make the banner, I can promise you a slot in every single future tournament.


K, I will see what i can do too ;-)
ShadowV
PLxDratewka
Profile Joined May 2010
United States134 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-01 20:17:38
July 01 2010 19:39 GMT
#84
On July 02 2010 02:50 PLxDratewka wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2010 12:55 ThePassingShadow wrote:
On July 01 2010 08:51 ViRo wrote:
On July 01 2010 08:32 ThePassingShadow wrote:
Thinking of having a banner contest..

Anyone interested in making a Wolf Cup banner ?

What do you want it to look like?


Anything you think just sort of says "Wolf Cup" to you. A StarCraft-related banner with possibly an actual cup, or just "Wolf". Not necessarily an actual Wolf.. Haha. But that's fine too. I dunno, be creative. If there's to be a prize, I don't know what yet. But I will say that if you make the banner, I can promise you a slot in every single future tournament.


K, I will see what i can do too ;-)


How is this ?

[image loading]

If this will do let me know I will email u orginal file.
ooo didn't know what size did u wan it to be... I can resize any time.
ShadowV
Locust
Profile Joined July 2010
Netherlands4 Posts
July 01 2010 20:11 GMT
#85
i love these massive knockout tournaments. definetely one i am gonna follow
Wolf
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)3290 Posts
July 01 2010 20:16 GMT
#86
On July 02 2010 04:39 PLxDratewka wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2010 02:50 PLxDratewka wrote:
On July 01 2010 12:55 ThePassingShadow wrote:
On July 01 2010 08:51 ViRo wrote:
On July 01 2010 08:32 ThePassingShadow wrote:
Thinking of having a banner contest..

Anyone interested in making a Wolf Cup banner ?

What do you want it to look like?


Anything you think just sort of says "Wolf Cup" to you. A StarCraft-related banner with possibly an actual cup, or just "Wolf". Not necessarily an actual Wolf.. Haha. But that's fine too. I dunno, be creative. If there's to be a prize, I don't know what yet. But I will say that if you make the banner, I can promise you a slot in every single future tournament.


K, I will see what i can do too ;-)


How is this ?

[image loading]

If this will do let me know I will email u orginal file...


Excellent ! Go ahead and email it to me. I'll give until Saturday night for other people to submit theirs though before I decide which to use. But yours is pretty awesome.
Commentatorhttp://twitter.com/proxywolf
TL+ Member
Bob300
Profile Joined April 2010
United States505 Posts
July 01 2010 20:29 GMT
#87
On July 02 2010 04:39 PLxDratewka wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2010 02:50 PLxDratewka wrote:
On July 01 2010 12:55 ThePassingShadow wrote:
On July 01 2010 08:51 ViRo wrote:
On July 01 2010 08:32 ThePassingShadow wrote:
Thinking of having a banner contest..

Anyone interested in making a Wolf Cup banner ?

What do you want it to look like?


Anything you think just sort of says "Wolf Cup" to you. A StarCraft-related banner with possibly an actual cup, or just "Wolf". Not necessarily an actual Wolf.. Haha. But that's fine too. I dunno, be creative. If there's to be a prize, I don't know what yet. But I will say that if you make the banner, I can promise you a slot in every single future tournament.


K, I will see what i can do too ;-)


How is this ?

[image loading]

If this will do let me know I will email u orginal file.
ooo didn't know what size did u wan it to be... I can resize any time.


Well that is 10x better than mine.
NYC Suburbs --- College Freshman --- Season 1 - Drone Whiskey
PLxDratewka
Profile Joined May 2010
United States134 Posts
July 01 2010 20:32 GMT
#88
On July 02 2010 05:29 Bob300 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2010 04:39 PLxDratewka wrote:
On July 02 2010 02:50 PLxDratewka wrote:
On July 01 2010 12:55 ThePassingShadow wrote:
On July 01 2010 08:51 ViRo wrote:
On July 01 2010 08:32 ThePassingShadow wrote:
Thinking of having a banner contest..

Anyone interested in making a Wolf Cup banner ?

What do you want it to look like?


Anything you think just sort of says "Wolf Cup" to you. A StarCraft-related banner with possibly an actual cup, or just "Wolf". Not necessarily an actual Wolf.. Haha. But that's fine too. I dunno, be creative. If there's to be a prize, I don't know what yet. But I will say that if you make the banner, I can promise you a slot in every single future tournament.


K, I will see what i can do too ;-)


How is this ?

[image loading]

If this will do let me know I will email u orginal file.
ooo didn't know what size did u wan it to be... I can resize any time.


Well that is 10x better than mine.


thank you
ShadowV
Wilko
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Germany470 Posts
July 01 2010 21:01 GMT
#89
My nickname actually means "Wolf" ^^

So i feel even more motivated to do as good as i can in this tournament :D
Antares777
Profile Joined June 2010
United States1971 Posts
July 01 2010 22:57 GMT
#90
I have made a map contest and was wondering if the map that wins the contest can be in the map pool if the contest ends before your tournament? The contest has requirements and there will be a poll for people to vote on the map they want to win.

Here's my thread: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=133553

PM me if you would like a map with those requirements in this tourny.
Bob300
Profile Joined April 2010
United States505 Posts
July 02 2010 00:21 GMT
#91
^^^^^ Sounds like a good idea wouldn't mind playing on a new map as long as it is balanced. ^^^^^
NYC Suburbs --- College Freshman --- Season 1 - Drone Whiskey
Wolf
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)3290 Posts
July 02 2010 00:31 GMT
#92
On July 02 2010 07:57 Antares777 wrote:
I have made a map contest and was wondering if the map that wins the contest can be in the map pool if the contest ends before your tournament? The contest has requirements and there will be a poll for people to vote on the map they want to win.

Here's my thread: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=133553

PM me if you would like a map with those requirements in this tourny.


Probably not going to use it for this tournament, since I announced map pools already. However, I will allow the winning map in a future tournament if I end up liking it. I dunno, seems like you're doing a pretty good job of setting the rules for your contest, but I'll just have to wait and see. Appreciate the offer, though!
Commentatorhttp://twitter.com/proxywolf
TL+ Member
junk
Profile Joined June 2010
United States31 Posts
July 02 2010 11:28 GMT
#93
Are you still excepting banners? I'm putting together one that will probably make me a life time player in your tournaments.
Terran 4 Life - Livestream: http://www.xfire.com/live_video/junkd3x3r/
Wolf
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)3290 Posts
July 02 2010 14:04 GMT
#94
On July 02 2010 20:28 junk wrote:
Are you still excepting banners? I'm putting together one that will probably make me a life time player in your tournaments.


Absolutely. Show me what you've got!
Commentatorhttp://twitter.com/proxywolf
TL+ Member
Bob300
Profile Joined April 2010
United States505 Posts
July 02 2010 17:30 GMT
#95
On July 02 2010 20:28 junk wrote:
Are you still excepting banners? I'm putting together one that will probably make me a life time player in your tournaments.


GL on the banner would be awesome to see a better one then the other one. By the way u spelled accepting wrong lol.
NYC Suburbs --- College Freshman --- Season 1 - Drone Whiskey
junk
Profile Joined June 2010
United States31 Posts
July 02 2010 17:35 GMT
#96
I will have a nice banner together by next week. Doing some research on what is going to look cool for this cup, and I didn't spell excepting wrong. I just used it in the wrong context.
Terran 4 Life - Livestream: http://www.xfire.com/live_video/junkd3x3r/
PLxDratewka
Profile Joined May 2010
United States134 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-02 17:50:08
July 02 2010 17:43 GMT
#97
I will love to see some other banners concepts too...

I did have some more time at work today so I redid my original design,
let me know what you think.

[image loading]
ShadowV
Wolf
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)3290 Posts
July 02 2010 17:56 GMT
#98
On July 03 2010 02:43 PLxDratewka wrote:
I will love to see some other banners concepts too...

I did have some more time at work today so I redid my original design,
let me know what you think.

[image loading]


I actually like this one much better than your last one. I really like the design; very nice. I think this could actually become the standard one (if you win; or at least, I'll play around with using it in the future even if you don't). I like how you have the '2' there. I think eventually when these start getting up to larger numbers (since I'll be doing these tournaments weekly) we'll be able to change that to roman numerals.
Commentatorhttp://twitter.com/proxywolf
TL+ Member
junk
Profile Joined June 2010
United States31 Posts
July 02 2010 18:16 GMT
#99
I like this remake also, just don't pick a winner yet. lol
Terran 4 Life - Livestream: http://www.xfire.com/live_video/junkd3x3r/
Wolf
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)3290 Posts
July 02 2010 18:52 GMT
#100
On July 03 2010 03:16 junk wrote:
I like this remake also, just don't pick a winner yet. lol


Of course not. I'll be waiting for your masterpiece...
Commentatorhttp://twitter.com/proxywolf
TL+ Member
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech133
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 4422
Jaedong 2397
Leta 2249
Soulkey 1875
EffOrt 1036
Soma 643
Mini 452
Horang2 388
BeSt 314
Light 294
[ Show more ]
Rush 265
Stork 261
Larva 209
Snow 173
ggaemo 139
Killer 131
Pusan 127
Barracks 124
Zeus 113
hero 100
firebathero 94
JYJ 86
Mong 60
Sea.KH 58
Sharp 39
ToSsGirL 33
Aegong 29
Shinee 28
Bale 28
sorry 23
zelot 21
Sexy 19
Sacsri 10
Rock 9
Shine 9
JulyZerg 9
Terrorterran 8
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc6476
qojqva1263
Dendi741
XaKoH 457
Counter-Strike
Fnx 553
kRYSTAL_276
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes4213
Khaldor158
Other Games
gofns44799
singsing1662
olofmeister1268
B2W.Neo797
byalli551
Lowko385
Livibee195
DeMusliM195
mouzStarbuck172
Liquid`VortiX133
ArmadaUGS99
OGKoka 91
Chillindude13
Railgan10
amsayoshi0
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV403
BasetradeTV204
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream185
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 56
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 24
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV359
League of Legends
• Jankos1779
• Nemesis1568
• TFBlade406
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
10h 9m
Kung Fu Cup
21h 9m
The PondCast
1d 20h
OSC
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.