• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:10
CEST 12:10
KST 19:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9296 users

Open Wolf Cup 2! - Page 2

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Alou
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States3748 Posts
June 29 2010 17:11 GMT
#21
Sent through PM. Hope I get in
Life is Good.
Deleted User 50491
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
721 Posts
June 29 2010 17:24 GMT
#22
signed up
PLxDratewka
Profile Joined May 2010
United States134 Posts
June 29 2010 17:37 GMT
#23
signed up
ShadowV
ViRo
Profile Joined May 2010
United States137 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-29 17:47:08
June 29 2010 17:42 GMT
#24
Two Questions here after a bit of rereading

1. Who are the reserved slots for?

Edit: NVM, I skipped right over the map pool XP
The back door was open.....so.....
sYz-Adrenaline
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States1850 Posts
June 29 2010 17:44 GMT
#25
On June 30 2010 02:42 ViRo wrote:
Two Questions here after a bit of rereading

1. Who are the reserved slots for?

2. what's the map pool? (cause really some maps *cough* inceration zone *cough* are really unbalanced,


wont be unbalanced to to much if we keep getting protoss pvps all tournament long~~
Can you feel the rush?
ViRo
Profile Joined May 2010
United States137 Posts
June 29 2010 17:45 GMT
#26
On June 30 2010 02:44 sYz-Adrenaline wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2010 02:42 ViRo wrote:
Two Questions here after a bit of rereading

1. Who are the reserved slots for?

2. what's the map pool? (cause really some maps *cough* inceration zone *cough* are really unbalanced,


wont be unbalanced to to much if we keep getting protoss pvps all tournament long~~

As it looks now it's gonna be a PvT tournament.....
The back door was open.....so.....
Wolf
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)3290 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-29 17:53:06
June 29 2010 17:46 GMT
#27
On June 30 2010 02:42 ViRo wrote:
Two Questions here after a bit of rereading

1. Who are the reserved slots for?

2. what's the map pool? (cause really some maps *cough* inceration zone *cough* are really unbalanced,


1. Reserved slots are for well-known players who I would like to participate in the tournament, and told me they'd try to, and I'm waiting to hear back from them (ex: Sheth, KawaiiRice).

2. Incineration zone is going to be taken off. I know a ton of people hate it, and I agree that it's slightly imbalanced. Probably will take it off in just a second. Otherwise, look at the pool listed in rules. We may see some new maps, depending on if Blizzard adds them into the Beta. I don't plan on using Fighting Spirit or Chupung because I don't think they have been scaled appropriately for StarCraft II.
Commentatorhttp://twitter.com/proxywolf
TL+ Member
CheAse
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada919 Posts
June 29 2010 18:04 GMT
#28
sent a PM =)
SCV good to go sir
Centrin
Profile Joined March 2010
United States72 Posts
June 29 2010 18:54 GMT
#29
sent a pm
Wolf
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)3290 Posts
June 29 2010 19:07 GMT
#30
Added stars indicating well-known, good players.
Commentatorhttp://twitter.com/proxywolf
TL+ Member
rS.Sinatra
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada785 Posts
June 29 2010 19:08 GMT
#31
On June 30 2010 04:07 ThePassingShadow wrote:
Added stars indicating well-known, good players.


Ouch, I feel left out... I guess its still early..
www.rsgaming.com
Wolf
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)3290 Posts
June 29 2010 19:28 GMT
#32
On June 30 2010 04:08 Paramore wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2010 04:07 ThePassingShadow wrote:
Added stars indicating well-known, good players.


Ouch, I feel left out... I guess its still early..


I don't know you; send some replays and I'll star you. Hahaha.
Commentatorhttp://twitter.com/proxywolf
TL+ Member
rS.Sinatra
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada785 Posts
June 29 2010 19:59 GMT
#33
On June 30 2010 04:28 ThePassingShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2010 04:08 Paramore wrote:
On June 30 2010 04:07 ThePassingShadow wrote:
Added stars indicating well-known, good players.


Ouch, I feel left out... I guess its still early..


I don't know you; send some replays and I'll star you. Hahaha.


Haha, s'all good, was just joking There are a few vods of me floating around somewhere :D I don't usually submit replays though, maybe I should get on that.
www.rsgaming.com
stalife
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada1222 Posts
June 29 2010 20:03 GMT
#34
July 10th is a Saturday btw.
www.memoryexpress.com
Wolf
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)3290 Posts
June 29 2010 20:22 GMT
#35
On June 30 2010 05:03 stalife wrote:
July 10th is a Saturday btw.


This is true.. Argh, I can't believe I put the wrong date. I hope that doesn't mess things up.

I don't know which day people would prefer, Saturday or Sunday ?
Commentatorhttp://twitter.com/proxywolf
TL+ Member
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
June 29 2010 20:27 GMT
#36
Oh ho ho ho I pm'd you :D.

Looks like a lack of zergs so means I hopefully don't get a zvz
When I think of something else, something will go here
Fitzhunt1
Profile Joined February 2010
United States169 Posts
June 29 2010 20:28 GMT
#37
How often will the player sign up be updated?
Blizzcon exclusive no donuts.
Vhalin.rsgaming
Profile Joined May 2010
United States18 Posts
June 29 2010 20:28 GMT
#38
Just PM'd ThePassingShadow hopefully I made it ;D

Vhalin
Zerg

rest of the info in PM.
I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.||| Team Captain for [rS] www.rsgaming.com
CheAse
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada919 Posts
June 29 2010 20:54 GMT
#39
On June 30 2010 05:27 blade55555 wrote:
Oh ho ho ho I pm'd you :D.

Looks like a lack of zergs so means I hopefully don't get a zvz


don't worry blade, if I'll off race just for you.
SCV good to go sir
Wolf
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)3290 Posts
June 29 2010 20:57 GMT
#40
On June 30 2010 05:28 Fitzhunt1 wrote:
How often will the player sign up be updated?


About to do the final update in about thirty minutes when I get home from work. Stay tuned.
Commentatorhttp://twitter.com/proxywolf
TL+ Member
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech128
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 779
Soma 538
BeSt 443
Light 349
Horang2 327
910 325
Hyuk 279
Jaedong 257
Stork 143
EffOrt 123
[ Show more ]
Pusan 111
Dewaltoss 94
Soulkey 63
ZerO 55
Shinee 50
Killer 48
Rush 42
Mong 41
Mind 40
Yoon 37
Snow 33
Bale 27
Sharp 26
ggaemo 21
sorry 20
hero 20
yabsab 18
ZergMaN 16
Creator 11
Noble 8
Terrorterran 8
Sacsri 4
Mini 1
Dota 2
Gorgc2254
XcaliburYe196
League of Legends
JimRising 352
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1355
pashabiceps1006
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2452
Khaldor661
Other Games
gofns30307
singsing1366
ceh9676
XBOCT331
Pyrionflax184
DeMusliM158
Mew2King114
ArmadaUGS43
ZerO(Twitch)3
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick636
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream243
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH288
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2218
League of Legends
• Jankos1192
• Stunt435
Other Games
• WagamamaTV177
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
51m
Stellar Fest
2h 51m
The PondCast
23h 51m
OSC
1d 2h
Stellar Fest
1d 2h
OSC
1d 13h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.