• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:46
CEST 17:46
KST 00:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10455 users

Micro Macro 2 - World Tournament - Page 24

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 27 Next All
Gfresh
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada55 Posts
July 09 2010 23:14 GMT
#461
ah nice thanks
Do you like fishsticks?
Antimage
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada1293 Posts
July 09 2010 23:23 GMT
#462
Jon please PM me with ur real ID
Lucretian
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada6 Posts
July 09 2010 23:39 GMT
#463
Yiff PM meeeeeeeeeee.
"Jack of all trades, master of none."
Triggerthis
Profile Joined June 2010
United States78 Posts
July 09 2010 23:40 GMT
#464
If our opponent is a invitee* with no link to pm them how do we get in contact with them?
www.clanttg.com
PokePill
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States1048 Posts
July 09 2010 23:54 GMT
#465
How am I supposed to contact Dimaga who is banned from TeamLiquid?
HDstarcraft
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States577 Posts
July 10 2010 00:00 GMT
#466
Prophet please pm
YouTube.com/HDstarcraft
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
July 10 2010 00:31 GMT
#467
On July 10 2010 08:54 PokePill wrote:
How am I supposed to contact Dimaga who is banned from TeamLiquid?


He's a famous player so I guess an option would be to pm another famous player whos NOT banned from Teamliquid. Then you could ask whoever you PM to find out Dimaga's identification numbers. Hopefully someone nice would do that.
Euphoric
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada49 Posts
July 10 2010 01:02 GMT
#468
Phranklin, this is Kyle.

Send me a PM!
The grass is always greener where the dogs are shitting
Alou
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States3748 Posts
July 10 2010 01:42 GMT
#469
I PM'ed my opponent. Hope he responds
Life is Good.
Darkn3ss
Profile Joined November 2009
United States717 Posts
July 10 2010 01:56 GMT
#470
Anyone wants to vote to postpone until we hear from StewKer?!?!

Jinro and I shall be first! (Right, Jinro!??)
Dont quote me boy, cuz I aint saying shhh...
SneakyAZN
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States200 Posts
July 10 2010 02:11 GMT
#471
WHERE IS STEWKER?!?!

Honestly, I don't see how we can actually start playing games/submitting replays when the host is afk.

I mean are we supposed to coordinate everything ourselves?! (No offense)

I think we should just postpone. That way some of our favorite members can participate as well! I mean pancake beerfest is no joke! I wish I could attend! XD

What do you guys think?!

Hey ReVival here (Assistant Admin), It seems like StewKer is a little MIA at the moment, And i felt that i should make a post as the Assistant Admin. I have tried to contact him via PM and Email and have not gotten a response from either. He did say in a previous PM that he would give me the INFO to the MM2 email so I could help him verify the games, Once the beta came back up. But I never got the information before he went missing So I can't at the moment verify any games. I am also not quite sure how to proceed since StewKer never left any instructions in-case this happened (It would be a different story if he had given the account info. earlier)

Two viable options at the moment are 1. I create a new email and forward games to that email and the MM2 email so i can verify until StewKer returns. I'm not sure how many will be for this since I have quite a low number of post on TL.net and 2. Would be to postpone until StewKer comes back. Or 3. Just continue to send games in the MM2 email account and hope StewKer comes back on time. (Doesn't seem viable to me, Since I have had no contact with Stewker what so ever.

Proves my point.

Who, here, is authorized to decide who plays who, besides StewKer?

While I do have Assistant Admin/Referee rights I don't feel comfortable changing the matches since StewKer never told me specifically how Alternatives would actually work, my guess is just go from the top of the list.

Let me Know what you guys the players want to do, so I can think of a way to proceed.

PS- My B.Net info is ReVival (254) if you need to contact me, I will help with what I can in StewKer's absence

BSOS
Profile Joined April 2010
United States32 Posts
July 10 2010 02:13 GMT
#472
On July 10 2010 10:42 Alou wrote:
I PM'ed my opponent. Hope he responds

me too,

damit orb! respond!
BSOS
Profile Joined April 2010
United States32 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-10 03:06:46
July 10 2010 03:06 GMT
#473
i feel like we should postpone a week, or at least until release since the beta will be down before we know it.... AND would give us some time to practice, 3 days isn't enough

DOUBLE POST!
Alou
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States3748 Posts
July 10 2010 03:11 GMT
#474
I say go on with it and play! Everyone's in the same situation, no excuses! :D
Life is Good.
skYfiVe
Profile Joined April 2010
United States382 Posts
July 10 2010 03:57 GMT
#475
PMed my opponent SwisS. Hopefully your TL name is Swiss, i PMed you. If not, I'm here.
"1baseiwa"
Darkn3ss
Profile Joined November 2009
United States717 Posts
July 10 2010 03:59 GMT
#476
On July 10 2010 12:11 Alou wrote:
I say go on with it and play! Everyone's in the same situation, no excuses! :D



Damn you!!! Lol I was hoping to get enough practice in with Dlovan to feel a little more confident! XD

Oh well... I have my match scheduled for 9am tomorrow. No postponing for me. xP
Dont quote me boy, cuz I aint saying shhh...
Funkdoctor
Profile Joined November 2009
United States13 Posts
July 10 2010 04:07 GMT
#477
I'd prefer to postpone, if possible. I haven't gotten to practice on these new maps at all.
VTArlock
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States1763 Posts
July 10 2010 04:23 GMT
#478
I finished my match against Pown and sent the replays to the email requested in the OP

+ Show Spoiler +

Arlock 0-1 Pown Lost Temple
Arlock1-1 Pown Desert Oasis
Arlock 2-1 Pown Metalopolis
Why?
holy_war
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States3590 Posts
July 10 2010 04:25 GMT
#479
On July 10 2010 13:23 TheComeback wrote:
I finished my match against Pown and sent the replays to the email requested in the OP

+ Show Spoiler +

Arlock 0-1 Pown Lost Temple
Arlock1-1 Pown Desert Oasis
Arlock 2-1 Pown Metalopolis


Congrats on the first tourney win! o.O
Skee
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada702 Posts
July 10 2010 04:33 GMT
#480
What if our opponents don't respond to our PMs? O.o
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 27 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech161
Codebar 34
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 1146
Mini 921
Soma 631
actioN 512
ggaemo 389
Rush 372
Light 357
Larva 287
Stork 269
Horang2 255
[ Show more ]
BeSt 243
Snow 206
hero 183
Barracks 146
Killer 115
firebathero 102
Aegong 92
Shine 92
Dewaltoss 90
Sea.KH 75
Zeus 72
Shinee 45
Sexy 43
Sharp 36
soO 36
JYJ 35
sorry 30
ToSsGirL 28
Liquid`Ret 28
Bale 22
zelot 19
Trap 17
Rock 14
Sacsri 12
Terrorterran 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7933
qojqva1971
Dendi841
420jenkins172
Counter-Strike
x6flipin1745
fl0m1066
Fnx 754
edward61
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes5291
Other Games
singsing1550
B2W.Neo879
byalli519
Khaldor492
Lowko365
Mlord293
DeMusliM208
Liquid`VortiX186
KnowMe140
ArmadaUGS122
ceh990
Trikslyr43
BRAT_OK 26
Railgan10
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV226
BasetradeTV209
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream184
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH191
• StrangeGG 69
• mYiSmile121
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 22
• FirePhoenix9
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV418
League of Legends
• Nemesis2691
• Jankos1795
• TFBlade693
Other Games
• Shiphtur156
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 14m
Kung Fu Cup
19h 14m
The PondCast
1d 18h
OSC
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.