• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:34
CEST 00:34
KST 07:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8866 users

Micro Macro 2 - World Tournament - Page 22

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 27 Next All
prodiG
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada2016 Posts
July 08 2010 22:49 GMT
#421
On July 09 2010 07:36 TorcH wrote:
Do we have a definitive map set yet? There are multiple versions of all the non-SC2 maps out there which makes it difficult to practice for.

You wioll be playing Fighting Spirit, Neo Tornado and Impervious all published under my name (prodiG)
ESV Mapmaking Team || http://twitter.com/prodiGsc || Real talk, I don't have time to sugar-coat it for you sir
Gfresh
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada55 Posts
July 08 2010 23:17 GMT
#422
Sheth Roar!!! Pm me when you wanna play brah
Do you like fishsticks?
iEchoic
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1776 Posts
July 09 2010 04:48 GMT
#423
Oishi, please PM me!
vileEchoic -- clanvile.com
Alou
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States3748 Posts
July 09 2010 04:53 GMT
#424
You can look at the bracket then find your opponent in the sign ups list with a link to their profile. You can do the PM'ing.
Life is Good.
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-09 05:50:16
July 09 2010 05:49 GMT
#425
Grr wish my opponent would PM me back its been like 2 days... Sigh I'm gonna wake up early on Sunday and he wont' show lol guarantee it .

Which I hope its sunday can't play Saturday but can play early sunday or late saturday which is too late. Hm.
When I think of something else, something will go here
prodiG
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada2016 Posts
July 09 2010 05:57 GMT
#426
Maps are uploaded, but i have a terrific bug. For Micro/Macro 2, I present to you:
<font size="6">SNOW GEYSERS AND D-ROCKS</font>
[image loading]

It's a bug in the editor or something, I have no idea how tof ix it. If you know, PM me. This is present on both Neo Tornado and Impervious, they are on the same tileset
ESV Mapmaking Team || http://twitter.com/prodiGsc || Real talk, I don't have time to sugar-coat it for you sir
Darkn3ss
Profile Joined November 2009
United States717 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-09 06:00:48
July 09 2010 05:59 GMT
#427
On July 09 2010 14:57 prodiG wrote:
Maps are uploaded, but i have a terrific bug. For Micro/Macro 2, I present to you:
<font size="6">SNOW GEYSERS AND D-ROCKS</font>
[image loading]

It's a bug in the editor or something, I have no idea how tof ix it. If you know, PM me. This is present on both Neo Tornado and Impervious, they are on the same tileset


I'm gonna take a wild guess and assume you're talking about the geysers.......

xP

I had same problem while playing 2v2's with my buddy today... I don't think it's a big deal, honestly!

EDIT: Whooops! Didn't see the bold'ed part. What's with d-rocks, tho?
Dont quote me boy, cuz I aint saying shhh...
Darkn3ss
Profile Joined November 2009
United States717 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-09 06:28:41
July 09 2010 06:27 GMT
#428
4th Round Predictions, anyone?! XD

+ Show Spoiler +
Dimaga vs Louder
Jinro vs Slush
CauthonLuck vs LzGamer
HuK vs Sen (I'm definitely watching this! I'd like to see a zerg roll over HuK! REVENGE!) <3
IdrA vs BRAT_OK (or Machine... this one was actually tought)
TLO vs QXC
White-Ra vs DeMuslim
HayprO vs NonY

Woot! I'm pretty sure this is how it's going to turn out! xD

RO8:
Dimaga vs Slush
CauthonLuck vs Sen
IdrA vs TLO
White-Ra vs NonY

RO4:
Dimaga vs Sen
White-Ra vs IdrA (FF's are even more broken now!)

Finals:
White-Ra vs Sen (Korean wins! Unless he, also, doesn't have a fix for broken FF's)

{-.{-.{-.-}.-}.-}
Dont quote me boy, cuz I aint saying shhh...
ROOTCatZ
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
Peru1238 Posts
July 09 2010 06:36 GMT
#429
Vega PM me plz... how am i suppossed to find the playaz?
Progamerwww.root-gaming.com
Solai
Profile Joined September 2009
204 Posts
July 09 2010 06:42 GMT
#430
I just saw the trailer and I love it! What music has been used for the trailer?
Saechiis
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Netherlands4989 Posts
July 09 2010 07:08 GMT
#431
On July 09 2010 15:27 Darkn3ss wrote:
4th Round Predictions, anyone?! XD

+ Show Spoiler +
Dimaga vs Louder
Jinro vs Slush
CauthonLuck vs LzGamer
HuK vs Sen (I'm definitely watching this! I'd like to see a zerg roll over HuK! REVENGE!) <3
IdrA vs BRAT_OK (or Machine... this one was actually tought)
TLO vs QXC
White-Ra vs DeMuslim
HayprO vs NonY

Woot! I'm pretty sure this is how it's going to turn out! xD

RO8:
Dimaga vs Slush
CauthonLuck vs Sen
IdrA vs TLO
White-Ra vs NonY

RO4:
Dimaga vs Sen
White-Ra vs IdrA (FF's are even more broken now!)

Finals:
White-Ra vs Sen (Korean wins! Unless he, also, doesn't have a fix for broken FF's)

{-.{-.{-.-}.-}.-}


Lol, you're quite the Sen fan aren't you? ^^

PS.
+ Show Spoiler +
He is not Korean though
I think esports is pretty nice.
Darkn3ss
Profile Joined November 2009
United States717 Posts
July 09 2010 07:32 GMT
#432
On July 09 2010 16:08 Saechiis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2010 15:27 Darkn3ss wrote:
4th Round Predictions, anyone?! XD

+ Show Spoiler +
Dimaga vs Louder
Jinro vs Slush
CauthonLuck vs LzGamer
HuK vs Sen (I'm definitely watching this! I'd like to see a zerg roll over HuK! REVENGE!) <3
IdrA vs BRAT_OK (or Machine... this one was actually tought)
TLO vs QXC
White-Ra vs DeMuslim
HayprO vs NonY

Woot! I'm pretty sure this is how it's going to turn out! xD

RO8:
Dimaga vs Slush
CauthonLuck vs Sen
IdrA vs TLO
White-Ra vs NonY

RO4:
Dimaga vs Sen
White-Ra vs IdrA (FF's are even more broken now!)

Finals:
White-Ra vs Sen (Korean wins! Unless he, also, doesn't have a fix for broken FF's)

{-.{-.{-.-}.-}.-}


Lol, you're quite the Sen fan aren't you? ^^

PS.
+ Show Spoiler +
He is not Korean though


Well honestly I'm not. But he seems pretty beasty. I actually want/think White-ra might win again... but just like in soccer, people I root for never win =( So I just bet on the other team/player! That way I can't lose! XD

I thought he wasn't Korean... but TL is pretty confusing... some days he's Korean... some days he's Chinese... lol I gave up! XD

+ Show Spoiler +
what is he?
Dont quote me boy, cuz I aint saying shhh...
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26003 Posts
July 09 2010 07:36 GMT
#433
Yea I didn't see the schedule until today. It looks pretty set up so I can't make it at that time. Sorry. Forfeit me and gl Charlie Murphy
Moderator
Saechiis
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Netherlands4989 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-09 07:38:31
July 09 2010 07:37 GMT
#434
He's registered as Taiwanese I think ... but I thought I read he was Chinese ... I'm confused too ^^

@Chill: no sweet revenge? Q_Q
I think esports is pretty nice.
hellsan631
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States695 Posts
July 09 2010 07:46 GMT
#435
yea, most likely not going to be able to make it as well. i would like to see some update from stewker about times though, if its still legit.

apparently, his pc blew up, but he got it fixed a few days ago.
Darkn3ss
Profile Joined November 2009
United States717 Posts
July 09 2010 07:46 GMT
#436
On July 09 2010 16:37 Saechiis wrote:
He's registered as Taiwanese I think ... but I thought I read he was Chinese ... I'm confused too ^^

@Chill: no sweet revenge? Q_Q


I see. And I don't think Chill was looking for revenge, since he misread the brackets the first time, I think.

He thought he was going to play LAVA xD

Sucks that our frigid friend won't play tho. May I ask why?
Dont quote me boy, cuz I aint saying shhh...
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26003 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-09 08:26:36
July 09 2010 08:25 GMT
#437
lol i just said i cant make the time its stampede! i have pancake beerfast plans tomorrow :X

if it could be delayed i could play, but he said replays by 4 which i cant do.
Moderator
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
July 09 2010 08:42 GMT
#438
On July 09 2010 16:36 Chill wrote:
Yea I didn't see the schedule until today. It looks pretty set up so I can't make it at that time. Sorry. Forfeit me and gl Charlie Murphy

ok then, i get a bye
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
July 09 2010 09:48 GMT
#439
On July 09 2010 17:42 CharlieMurphy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2010 16:36 Chill wrote:
Yea I didn't see the schedule until today. It looks pretty set up so I can't make it at that time. Sorry. Forfeit me and gl Charlie Murphy

ok then, i get a bye


nope a backup and that should be waffles. That should be your opponent.

I am trying to contact my opponent (he wont' respond). And I won't be able to play on saturday at 10 am I won't be able to play till like 6 my time (8 est) I dont' see why you can't have a deadline for both rounds by like 11 or something.

I do know though that if I have to forfeit (what a shock the guy doesn't read his pm's.) He's not gonna show up and I can actually play the next round. Sigh .
When I think of something else, something will go here
ClanmasterZOG
Profile Joined June 2010
United States4 Posts
July 09 2010 15:53 GMT
#440
My name changed to clanmaster do to beta's change on character limit
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 27 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 121
ViBE83
CosmosSc2 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 585
Artosis 360
910 30
Dota 2
monkeys_forever483
League of Legends
JimRising 479
Counter-Strike
minikerr13
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS85
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5562
Liquid`Hasu1397
Other Games
summit1g7603
shahzam520
byalli379
C9.Mang0226
Trikslyr41
ZombieGrub15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream168
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 93
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki40
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 26m
Kung Fu Cup
12h 26m
Stellar Fest
14h 26m
The PondCast
1d 11h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.