• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:34
CEST 00:34
KST 07:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8866 users

Micro Macro 2 - World Tournament - Page 23

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 27 Next All
Funkdoctor
Profile Joined November 2009
United States13 Posts
July 09 2010 16:27 GMT
#441
Where can I download the maps at?

Also, LAVA pm me when you get the chance.
Merikh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States918 Posts
July 09 2010 17:27 GMT
#442
Use the in game search feature.
G4MR | I mod day9, djwheat and GLHF's stream
PLxDratewka
Profile Joined May 2010
United States134 Posts
July 09 2010 17:39 GMT
#443
Are you going to use "Alternate List" for now-show ond day 1 ?
ShadowV
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-09 17:47:28
July 09 2010 17:42 GMT
#444
Highly recommend you create an mIRC channel where people can meet.

Also, Cheese/azhang if you see this, check your pm plz.

The following maps don't seem to be up yet: Destination, Chupung Ryeong, Impervious, Tornado.

Might want to postpone, I dunno.
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
Skee
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada702 Posts
July 09 2010 17:54 GMT
#445
My opponent is not responding to PMs. I don't have any of the non-Blizz maps...
Grebliv
Profile Joined May 2006
Iceland800 Posts
July 09 2010 17:57 GMT
#446
the custom map system is so :S, couldn't find anything but silly ums back when I tried.
ESV Mapmaking!
TSM
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Great Britain584 Posts
July 09 2010 19:01 GMT
#447
the video was so bad-ass!
The person to smile when everything goes wrong has found someone to blame it on - arthur bloch **** tl:dr *user was banned for this post*
prodiG
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada2016 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-09 19:23:27
July 09 2010 19:20 GMT
#448
On July 10 2010 02:42 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Highly recommend you create an mIRC channel where people can meet.

Also, Cheese/azhang if you see this, check your pm plz.

The following maps don't seem to be up yet: Destination, Chupung Ryeong, Impervious, Tornado.

Might want to postpone, I dunno.

Tornado is called "Neo Tornado," I published it last night. Try searching that, if there's a problem I'll look into it later tonight. Impervious should also be up.

EDIT: both of those maps have the following bug:
Maps are uploaded, but i have a terrific bug. For Micro/Macro 2, I present to you:
<font size="6">SNOW GEYSERS AND D-ROCKS</font>
[image loading]

It's a bug in the editor or something, I have no idea how to fix it. If you know, PM me. This is present on both Neo Tornado and Impervious, they are on the same tileset


Maybe that's why they aren't working?
ESV Mapmaking Team || http://twitter.com/prodiGsc || Real talk, I don't have time to sugar-coat it for you sir
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-09 19:48:37
July 09 2010 19:36 GMT
#449
Saturday, July 10th, - 17:00 GMT (+00:00) , Replays/Results submitted by 4:00 EST

Round of 64:
Saturday, July 10th - 5:00 EST, Replays/Results submitted by 12:00 EST


How come the time thing doesn't work here?
oh I get it.
(weird I lost my typing cursor just now)

Anyways, This is 10am PST - 3pm
with submissions 2pm and 10pm


PS-


- Disconnecting during a game results in a loss for that game. Bnet2.0 has issues, everyone knows this, unfortunately though there is very little way to distinguish, legitimately, between a intentional disconnect and one due to a game bug.


What happens if server disc or both players drop or something like that ? Do they both get a loss making the series 1-1 and whoever wins the next wins the series? What happens if it was already 1-0 or 1-1?


PPS- What's with all the weird maps, and striking maps from pool after r64?
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
Darkn3ss
Profile Joined November 2009
United States717 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-09 19:59:53
July 09 2010 19:57 GMT
#450
WHERE IS STEWKER?!?!

Honestly, I don't see how we can actually start playing games/submitting replays when the host is afk.

I mean are we supposed to coordinate everything ourselves?! (No offense)

I think we should just postpone. That way some of our favorite members can participate as well! I mean pancake beerfest is no joke! I wish I could attend! XD

What do you guys think?!

On July 10 2010 02:42 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Might want to postpone, I dunno.


PS: Jinro and I seem to be on the same page! ^^

With the amount of people not answering their PM's and no one here to "officially" replace them, I think postponing is the best option we have atm.

Not to mention everyone has to worry about their GGI matches as well. (Once again, no offense)
Dont quote me boy, cuz I aint saying shhh...
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
July 09 2010 20:10 GMT
#451
On July 10 2010 02:42 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Highly recommend you create an mIRC channel where people can meet.

Also, Cheese/azhang if you see this, check your pm plz.

The following maps don't seem to be up yet: Destination, Chupung Ryeong, Impervious, Tornado.

Might want to postpone, I dunno.


Rofl, Blizzard is a failure. Yea, I'm gonna be in #MicroMacro
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-09 20:20:39
July 09 2010 20:14 GMT
#452
On July 09 2010 18:48 blade55555 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2010 17:42 CharlieMurphy wrote:
On July 09 2010 16:36 Chill wrote:
Yea I didn't see the schedule until today. It looks pretty set up so I can't make it at that time. Sorry. Forfeit me and gl Charlie Murphy

ok then, i get a bye


nope a backup and that should be waffles. That should be your opponent.

I am trying to contact my opponent (he wont' respond). And I won't be able to play on saturday at 10 am I won't be able to play till like 6 my time (8 est) I dont' see why you can't have a deadline for both rounds by like 11 or something.

I do know though that if I have to forfeit (what a shock the guy doesn't read his pm's.) He's not gonna show up and I can actually play the next round. Sigh .

wait where is this backup list?

edit- oh I found it in OP. Is the Alternate list in order though? Seems kinda unfair Because I'd like to practice a specific matchup today in preparation of my opponent's race.
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
Darkn3ss
Profile Joined November 2009
United States717 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-09 20:18:09
July 09 2010 20:17 GMT
#453
On July 10 2010 05:14 CharlieMurphy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2010 18:48 blade55555 wrote:
On July 09 2010 17:42 CharlieMurphy wrote:
On July 09 2010 16:36 Chill wrote:
Yea I didn't see the schedule until today. It looks pretty set up so I can't make it at that time. Sorry. Forfeit me and gl Charlie Murphy

ok then, i get a bye


nope a backup and that should be waffles. That should be your opponent.

I am trying to contact my opponent (he wont' respond). And I won't be able to play on saturday at 10 am I won't be able to play till like 6 my time (8 est) I dont' see why you can't have a deadline for both rounds by like 11 or something.

I do know though that if I have to forfeit (what a shock the guy doesn't read his pm's.) He's not gonna show up and I can actually play the next round. Sigh .

wait where is this backup list?

edit- oh I found it in OP. Is the Alternate list in order though? Seems kinda unfair.


Proves my point.

Who, here, is authorized to decide who plays who, besides StewKer?
Dont quote me boy, cuz I aint saying shhh...
Skee
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada702 Posts
July 09 2010 21:12 GMT
#454
It would be best to postpone it. =/
Darkn3ss
Profile Joined November 2009
United States717 Posts
July 09 2010 21:26 GMT
#455
I need help.

Where can I find phase 2 replays on my PC (Win7). They're not where phase 1 replays used to be. -.-
Dont quote me boy, cuz I aint saying shhh...
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
July 09 2010 22:11 GMT
#456
On July 10 2010 06:26 Darkn3ss wrote:
I need help.

Where can I find phase 2 replays on my PC (Win7). They're not where phase 1 replays used to be. -.-

For Vista/Win7 (I think):
C:\Users\REALIDREMOVED>:D\Documents\StarCraft II Beta\Replays\Multiplayer

For XP:
C:\Documents and Settings\YourNameHere\My documents\StarCraft II Beta\Accounts\YourAccountHere (keep clicking, lots of sub folders) then create a Multiplayer Folder next to the Unsaved one
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
Darkn3ss
Profile Joined November 2009
United States717 Posts
July 09 2010 22:13 GMT
#457
On July 10 2010 07:11 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2010 06:26 Darkn3ss wrote:
I need help.

Where can I find phase 2 replays on my PC (Win7). They're not where phase 1 replays used to be. -.-

For Vista/Win7 (I think):
C:\Users\REALIDREMOVED>:D\Documents\StarCraft II Beta\Replays\Multiplayer

For XP:
C:\Documents and Settings\YourNameHere\My documents\StarCraft II Beta\Accounts\YourAccountHere (keep clicking, lots of sub folders) then create a Multiplayer Folder next to the Unsaved one


Thanks, bro!
Someone in the other thread already helped me out tho =)

Ironically it was in the "accounts" folder for me even tho I have Win7 -.-
Dont quote me boy, cuz I aint saying shhh...
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
July 09 2010 22:31 GMT
#458
Ah, I wasn't sure if the first one I copy pasted was for both Vista and Win7 or what.
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
Gfresh
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada55 Posts
July 09 2010 22:45 GMT
#459
there's an ingame feature to download maps?
Do you like fishsticks?
Darkn3ss
Profile Joined November 2009
United States717 Posts
July 09 2010 23:08 GMT
#460
On July 10 2010 07:45 Gfresh wrote:
there's an ingame feature to download maps?


Go to Create Game and in the dropdown menu click "published" or "popular" instead of BlizzMaps. Then either search name or scroll down and keep "show more" until you find the map you're looking for!
Dont quote me boy, cuz I aint saying shhh...
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 27 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 121
ViBE83
CosmosSc2 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 585
Artosis 360
910 30
Dota 2
monkeys_forever483
League of Legends
JimRising 479
Counter-Strike
minikerr13
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS85
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5562
Liquid`Hasu1397
Other Games
summit1g7603
shahzam520
byalli379
C9.Mang0226
Trikslyr41
ZombieGrub15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream168
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 93
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki40
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 26m
Kung Fu Cup
12h 26m
Stellar Fest
14h 26m
The PondCast
1d 11h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.