• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:24
CEST 15:24
KST 22:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)43Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9061 users

Micro Macro 2 - World Tournament - Page 25

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 Next All
Randomaccount#77123
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States5003 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-10 05:00:19
July 10 2010 04:59 GMT
#481
--- Nuked ---
KiWiKaKi
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada691 Posts
July 10 2010 05:06 GMT
#482
i wont be able to make it , im in vegas playing wsop
ur pro or ur noob , thats life
Skee
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada702 Posts
July 10 2010 05:07 GMT
#483
On July 10 2010 14:06 KiWiKaKi wrote:
i wont be able to make it , im in vegas playing wsop

Good Luck!!
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
July 10 2010 05:29 GMT
#484
So annoying that my opponent never read his Pm
When I think of something else, something will go here
Hyst3ria
Profile Joined December 2007
United States167 Posts
July 10 2010 05:30 GMT
#485
Take Hysteria off of the backup list I lost control of my account and can't play anymore. Good luck to everyone in the tournament have fun!
Darkn3ss
Profile Joined November 2009
United States717 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-10 05:40:54
July 10 2010 05:40 GMT
#486
Wow. Lol this is how NOT to run a tourney. Seems like everyone is running amok! I wish we could postpone but whatever. It is what it is.

I just hope StewKer is ok. (I mean even if my computer blew up, I'd still have means of getting online and posting at least once in a day!)

I also hope the Sponsors didn't just give money up-front! XD
Dont quote me boy, cuz I aint saying shhh...
lIlIlIlIlIlI
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Korea (South)3851 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-10 05:55:07
July 10 2010 05:54 GMT
#487
--- Nuked ---
Xeris
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Iran17695 Posts
July 10 2010 06:05 GMT
#488
Perhaps this is why we shouldn't give money to random people who pop up and make pretty banners and try to host tournaments.
twitter.com/xerislight -- follow me~~
StewKer
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States301 Posts
July 10 2010 06:12 GMT
#489
Micro Macro 2 Participants/Followers:

The tournament is being postponed due to several issues that are going on that are unfortunately unavoidable, and are not something that could have been planned for. I'm sure everyone will understand that. As the head administrator and the main organizer for the majority of the tournament functions, from corresponding with tournament sponsors, money prize transfers, to assisting the assistant admins with games, I do not feel comfortable having the tournament prior to the release of the game during the beta as scheduled and for things to go smoothly; as I'm sure everyone wants them too. It is only one day prior to the previously announced starting date, but I believe this is the right choice. The following is my situations so people know where I am coming from and what brought me to this decision.

First and foremost my father was in an extreme motorcycle accident Wednesday evening (a lady turned left in front of him while he was going the opposite direction at 65 mph, the posted speedlimit) and had to be air-lifted to Salt Lake City from where we live (a distance of several hundred miles) due to the extent of his injuries. Which at the time were extremely life threatening (as of writing this, he has stabilized to a degree, thank god he's the toughest man I know). It's scary to hear people in the emergency throwing out taglines that you only hear in movies like "bleeding out" and "pulverized". SLC has the best specialists and ability to care for my what my father needs in the entire northwest United States and I feel like he is in good hands. Anyways after he was air-lifted, my family and I then immediately traveled to SLC the same evening driving straight through the night.

I know that the week and a half prior has also had quite a bit of lack of communication as well, which was due to work and an issue with my computer and largely being unable to get online. I got back online Wednesday afternoon though after I was able to put things back together and replace my motherboard and other fried components. I fired off a twitter message to that effect that I was back online and would be getting things ready for the beginning of the tournament, but soon after that I got the phone call from my brother about my father.

As of this post it is Saturday at 12am and I'm sitting in a hotel room, after getting no sleep since Wednesday morning. It's the first somewhat calm chance I have had to inform anyone of what is going on as we have been going a mile a minute, no sleep, since Wednesday evening. We stayed the night in the hospital on Thursday.

But anyways just in conclusion and to reiterate as stated above, the Micro Macro 2 Tourney is to be postponed until a later date, likely a few weeks after release. I don't even expect to be leaving SLC for at least 2 weeks and as far as when my father is able to leave... we really don't know yet, it could be much longer than any of us would like to think about, especially when you consider the amounts of rehab he is looking at.

Everyone have a good time playing the second phase of beta, but MM2 will not be apart of that, look for us after release. We hope to have many of the planned participants and announced sponsors returning when we do.

I'll be doing my best to get to outstanding PMs but I have no real timeline, as I said I'm really busy atm. Both with my father and basically my having to take over his business while he's unable to do anything. As I get time , I'll likely be continuing to give updates about my status in a blog here on TL.

Tournament sponsors, should be hearing from me as soon as possible.

Thank you,
Stew (Jake)






HerO Fan! || Coming back to SC2 is like finding an old friend!
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
July 10 2010 06:20 GMT
#490
Ah i'm sorry dude that sucks hope it all works out for you!

Postpone it until August 16'th would be reasonable .

Anyway hope it all works out and can't wait to play this in a few weeks and thanks for updating us all the best to you!
When I think of something else, something will go here
Deleted User 61629
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
1664 Posts
July 10 2010 06:37 GMT
#491
--- Nuked ---
KiWiKaKi
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada691 Posts
July 10 2010 06:42 GMT
#492
ok nevermind my previous post
ur pro or ur noob , thats life
Alou
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States3748 Posts
July 10 2010 06:52 GMT
#493
My best wishes go out to you and your family. Hope everything goes well.

As for people saying the tournament is being poorly run, calm down and relax.
Life is Good.
VTArlock
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States1763 Posts
July 10 2010 06:56 GMT
#494
I already played my game... does that still count?
Sorry about your family I hope he feels better soon
Why?
Rainmaker5
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States1027 Posts
July 10 2010 06:59 GMT
#495
Leg 5=group of death.
(-_(-_(-_(^_(-_(-_(-_-)_-)_-)_-)_-)_-)_-) CJ Fighting! "Beer -> soju -> whisky is a terrible build"~~ Scrarecrow.
Attero
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada271 Posts
July 10 2010 07:05 GMT
#496
Sorry to hear about that man! Hope everything works out for you! Take care!
Retired SC2 Professional | The Beaver Show | twitch.tv/OmniAttero
Darkn3ss
Profile Joined November 2009
United States717 Posts
July 10 2010 08:11 GMT
#497
On July 10 2010 15:52 Alou wrote:
My best wishes go out to you and your family. Hope everything goes well.

As for people saying the tournament is being poorly run, calm down and relax.


I'm calm.

On July 10 2010 14:40 Darkn3ss wrote:
Wow. Lol this is how NOT to run a tourney. Seems like everyone is running amok! I wish we could postpone but whatever. It is what it is.

I just hope StewKer is ok. (I mean even if my computer blew up, I'd still have means of getting online and posting at least once in a day!)

I also hope the Sponsors didn't just give money up-front! XD


I was concerned about StewKer's well-being. I didn't want to assume something bad happened. Turned out that something bad did, in fact, happen but how was I supposed to know?

Stew, hang in there, bro! I hope your dad recovers very soon. We'll patiently wait for the updates in your blog.

Dont quote me boy, cuz I aint saying shhh...
ROOTCatZ
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
Peru1238 Posts
July 10 2010 08:19 GMT
#498
I hope everything works out fine for you and your family, cya soon good sir
Progamerwww.root-gaming.com
VTArlock
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States1763 Posts
July 10 2010 08:35 GMT
#499
WOW messed up, ignore my first win post. Posted in the wrong tournament thread lol
Why?
Merikh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States918 Posts
July 10 2010 08:45 GMT
#500
Will replays be released per RO (After every RoX is finished)?
G4MR | I mod day9, djwheat and GLHF's stream
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 955
ComeBackTV 260
SteadfastSC257
TaKeTV 243
LamboSC2145
Rex85
IndyStarCraft 36
EnkiAlexander 21
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy19
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 257
LamboSC2 145
ProTech142
Rex 85
IndyStarCraft 36
BRAT_OK 30
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 38511
Shuttle 2609
Bisu 919
Horang2 879
Mini 724
Jaedong 722
EffOrt 639
Light 493
Soma 376
BeSt 370
[ Show more ]
firebathero 351
Hyuk 342
Stork 339
Snow 185
Rush 173
Zeus 156
ggaemo 152
ZerO 149
Last 147
Leta 83
hero 72
Pusan 69
sorry 67
Killer 60
Sea.KH 54
Sharp 50
Mong 43
Mind 41
Aegong 29
Shinee 29
soO 27
Bale 27
Shine 25
Trap 25
ToSsGirL 24
Sexy 22
Free 20
Yoon 16
Terrorterran 16
NotJumperer 15
HiyA 15
JulyZerg 10
Sacsri 7
zelot 7
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Icarus 6
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc6659
qojqva1626
Dendi816
Fuzer 92
420jenkins91
League of Legends
Reynor105
Counter-Strike
x6flipin311
markeloff296
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1980
crisheroes1011
XaKoH 156
Other Games
gofns35088
singsing2137
olofmeister1266
B2W.Neo977
Mlord258
DeMusliM197
Livibee172
Liquid`VortiX129
Hui .127
ArmadaUGS106
Mew2King98
QueenE66
Chillindude14
ZerO(Twitch)14
Railgan10
fpsfer 1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream121
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1799
League of Legends
• Jankos2296
• Nemesis1519
• TFBlade913
Other Games
• WagamamaTV181
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 36m
Stellar Fest
23h 36m
OSC
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 20h
Online Event
1d 21h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.