• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:14
CEST 15:14
KST 22:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7142 users

Micro Macro 2 - World Tournament - Page 26

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 Next All
Keype
Profile Joined March 2010
Sweden455 Posts
July 10 2010 09:10 GMT
#501
I hope every thing will be okay Glad to hear from you!
Tornado Terran Fighting!
skYfiVe
Profile Joined April 2010
United States382 Posts
July 10 2010 09:19 GMT
#502
Hope your dads makes it through all well Jake. See you when you get back!
"1baseiwa"
Naugrim
Profile Joined April 2008
Sweden57 Posts
July 10 2010 09:48 GMT
#503
Bnet ID: Naugrim
Race: Zerg
Rank: Diamond
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
July 10 2010 12:42 GMT
#504
Hope your dad pulls through >_<
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
holy_war
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States3590 Posts
July 10 2010 14:01 GMT
#505
I'll be praying for your dad! You shouldn't even worry about SC2 in this situation.
Randomaccount#77123
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States5003 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-10 14:03:50
July 10 2010 14:02 GMT
#506
--- Nuked ---
ItsTheFark
Profile Joined June 2010
United States158 Posts
July 10 2010 14:04 GMT
#507
Hang in there Jake, I hope the best for your father and will wait for the tournament as long as needed!
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
July 10 2010 15:06 GMT
#508
Sorry to hear. Hope he gets better and everything works out well for you. When you have a chance you might want to update the OP. I would have been online at 12 looking for my opponent ^_^!
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
July 10 2010 15:38 GMT
#509
Well on a good note, today was actually a bad day for me. I'm supposed to go help my grandma and it is also my friends birthday party.
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
iEchoic
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1776 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-10 17:24:31
July 10 2010 17:23 GMT
#510
No idea what's going on with the last few pages, so if I missed something, please fill me in. Is the first round of the tournament taking place right now?

I added Oishi but don't see him on.
vileEchoic -- clanvile.com
DLast
Profile Joined May 2010
United States19 Posts
July 10 2010 17:56 GMT
#511
I lost vs. SLush 0-2. Didn't see that one coming...yeah right.
Darkn3ss
Profile Joined November 2009
United States717 Posts
July 10 2010 20:00 GMT
#512
On July 11 2010 02:23 iEchoic wrote:
No idea what's going on with the last few pages, so if I missed something, please fill me in. Is the first round of the tournament taking place right now?

I added Oishi but don't see him on.


Tournament is postponed until StewKer's father recovers from a terrible motorcycle accident.
Dont quote me boy, cuz I aint saying shhh...
RodrigoX
Profile Joined November 2009
United States645 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-10 20:01:59
July 10 2010 20:01 GMT
#513
I hope your father is okay. Hopefully everything turns out all right, your father doesnt die and we can get this tournament up and going. If you believe in a God, hopefully he/she/it can give you enough comfort. Wait you live in Utah? Mormon.. Hopefully God gets you through. If you dont believe in god, cross your fingers and be somewhat optimistic but dont get your hopes up.

GLGLGLGLGLGLGLGLGLGLGLGL
We were all raised on televion that made us believe we'd all be Millionairs, Movie gods, and Rockstars..... But we won't.... We are slowly learning that fact. And we are very, very pissed off.
ReachTheSky
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3294 Posts
July 10 2010 20:22 GMT
#514
I hope all goes well stewker.
TL+ Member
pure.resonance
Profile Joined May 2010
United States32 Posts
July 10 2010 20:29 GMT
#515
damn, best wishes man. I'm going to school in slc now, and i know that they have a great medical department. I hope everything works out...

to blade, sorry i failed at reading my pms, i finally got it and pmed you back. hit me up when you can.
i'll rip all the electrons out of your body, and make you positive
Lighioana
Profile Joined March 2010
Norway466 Posts
July 10 2010 21:14 GMT
#516
On July 10 2010 08:54 PokePill wrote:
How am I supposed to contact Dimaga who is banned from TeamLiquid?

Any idea why he is banned? I think I missed something.
And forgive me nothing for I truly meant it all
Darkn3ss
Profile Joined November 2009
United States717 Posts
July 10 2010 21:21 GMT
#517
On July 11 2010 06:14 Lighioana wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2010 08:54 PokePill wrote:
How am I supposed to contact Dimaga who is banned from TeamLiquid?

Any idea why he is banned? I think I missed something.


Cheating in TSL, I believe... other than that he's an awesome guy, from what I hear (besides the fact that he cheated in the biggest foreign BW tournament.)
Dont quote me boy, cuz I aint saying shhh...
iEchoic
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1776 Posts
July 10 2010 21:23 GMT
#518
On July 11 2010 05:00 Darkn3ss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 11 2010 02:23 iEchoic wrote:
No idea what's going on with the last few pages, so if I missed something, please fill me in. Is the first round of the tournament taking place right now?

I added Oishi but don't see him on.


Tournament is postponed until StewKer's father recovers from a terrible motorcycle accident.


Doh, now I feel like a dick, best of luck with that situation.
vileEchoic -- clanvile.com
Euphoric
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada49 Posts
July 10 2010 22:59 GMT
#519
Hope everything goes well Stewker.
The grass is always greener where the dogs are shitting
Sen
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
Taiwan108 Posts
July 10 2010 23:42 GMT
#520
gl Stewker
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs PercivalLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings160
CranKy Ducklings SOOP44
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech125
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 4908
Jaedong 3144
Leta 2065
Soulkey 1325
EffOrt 854
Horang2 445
Soma 430
BeSt 327
Rush 318
Mini 293
[ Show more ]
Stork 238
Light 224
Pusan 181
Killer 164
Zeus 139
ggaemo 137
Larva 135
Snow 134
Barracks 127
firebathero 97
Sea.KH 64
hero 62
Mong 55
JYJ 52
ToSsGirL 37
Sharp 32
Bale 31
sorry 28
Aegong 23
Shinee 21
Sexy 16
zelot 12
Sacsri 10
Icarus 8
Shine 8
JulyZerg 6
Rock 5
Terrorterran 2
Dota 2
Gorgc7291
Dendi696
qojqva574
XaKoH 407
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_197
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes3989
Other Games
gofns45999
singsing1641
olofmeister1291
B2W.Neo790
byalli551
Lowko337
Livibee193
DeMusliM167
OGKoka 105
mouzStarbuck102
ArmadaUGS82
Liquid`VortiX81
Chillindude7
Organizations
StarCraft 2
WardiTV567
Other Games
BasetradeTV206
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream206
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 15
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV345
League of Legends
• Jankos1678
• Nemesis1114
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
10h 46m
Kung Fu Cup
21h 46m
The PondCast
1d 20h
OSC
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.