On May 05 2010 22:40 TotalBiscuit wrote:
NiiPPLES.jack (who's name will be used in as many lewd jokes as humanly possible this evening) .
NiiPPLES.jack (who's name will be used in as many lewd jokes as humanly possible this evening) .

| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
NiiPPLES
United Kingdom201 Posts
On May 05 2010 22:40 TotalBiscuit wrote: NiiPPLES.jack (who's name will be used in as many lewd jokes as humanly possible this evening) . ![]() | ||
|
phiit
Finland9 Posts
| ||
|
Slayer91
Ireland23440 Posts
tSlayer.dbc | ||
|
WGT-Baal
France3561 Posts
On April 24 2010 09:12 deconduo wrote: Show nested quote + On April 21 2010 02:38 WGT-Baal wrote: ID: Baal.wgt Country: Ireland County: Dublin (8) Race: Random Current League: gold (but silver soon :p) 7 pm s slightly early as i work but i ll try to make it. I d love to help you admining this but again at that time i cant promise you anything sorry Yet for a LAN i would definately help admining PS: I m a French national but I live in Ireland Whereabouts in Dublin 8 are you? I'm just out by leonard's corner/St. Patrick's Cathedral. Woot sorry i just read that;, i m in Heytesbury street, at the crossing with Grantham, and very near the end of south circular road! Fancy a Guinness sometime? (this is also valid for people outside Dub 8 :p) @ Vilda : country = UK? shame on you! | ||
|
Vilda
Sweden111 Posts
I'm getting excited, and I'm not even playing :D | ||
|
TheMick
Great Britain164 Posts
Country : England County : South Yorkshire Race: Protoss League: Plat only just got beta and played my 5 placement games :< obvoiusly this tourney is closed, but if any fill ins are needed ill be online at 7pm | ||
|
TheMick
Great Britain164 Posts
| ||
|
Flicky
England2675 Posts
On May 06 2010 11:54 TheMick wrote: also another question, will all rounds/semis/finals etc be played straight through, obvoiusly taking alot of hours :p Yes, everything from 1st Round to the finals for Week 1 will be played tonight. If people wish to contact me with anything, I will be online about 6pm this evening before the event. Find me in our IRC or on Bnet. | ||
|
TotalBiscuit
United Kingdom5437 Posts
I'll be on b.net from 6pm onwards, giving the stream a shakedown. Last night was extremely successful with over 1.3k viewers, but Livestream did decided to crap out on a number of occassions, particularly early on. I'll play a few games myself to break it in, since it seems to stabilise once you've streamed for a while. The stream will be available at http://tinyurl.com/shoutcraft. It goes without saying that watching the stream while playing is not kosher. At the end of the day this is a friendly tournament for fun rather than cash prizes and I wouldn't expect anyone to act with any less than stellar sportsmanship ![]() Tally-ho chaps! | ||
|
Silencer_
United Kingdom18 Posts
| ||
|
Adeeler
United Kingdom764 Posts
| ||
|
scottyyy
United Kingdom796 Posts
On May 07 2010 00:57 Adeeler wrote: If I go out 1st round which I probably will I can cast/stream/admin as needed. Contact me on Adeel.adeeler or PM me. You're playing me man. You're not going to go out. | ||
|
KwarK
United States44332 Posts
| ||
|
Vequeth
United Kingdom1116 Posts
On May 06 2010 23:59 TotalBiscuit wrote: Flicky will be assisting with scheduling and making sure everything runs smoothly for broadcast matches. I'm just here to talk loudly into a microphone, so it's best to direct your questions in his direction. I will try and get as many of your games in as possible tonight. I'll be on b.net from 6pm onwards, giving the stream a shakedown. Last night was extremely successful with over 1.3k viewers, but Livestream did decided to crap out on a number of occassions, particularly early on. I'll play a few games myself to break it in, since it seems to stabilise once you've streamed for a while. The stream will be available at http://tinyurl.com/shoutcraft. It goes without saying that watching the stream while playing is not kosher. At the end of the day this is a friendly tournament for fun rather than cash prizes and I wouldn't expect anyone to act with any less than stellar sportsmanship ![]() Tally-ho chaps! Small thing, that full stop at the end of your link breaks it ![]() | ||
|
Flicky
England2675 Posts
=D | ||
|
Slayer91
Ireland23440 Posts
Are we supposed to check in now? Maybe my bnet is failing but neither of the admins online yet? | ||
|
Flicky
England2675 Posts
Sign-ins for Brackets 1 and 2 Open http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/User:Flicky/First_British_and_Irish_Open/Week_1#Brackets If you're in brackets 1 or 2, you can now sign in on bnet, just PM me and we'll check you in! Do not Start your games until 7pm! | ||
|
WGT-Baal
France3561 Posts
| ||
|
Lennon
United Kingdom2275 Posts
For week 2: ID: Network.network Country: England, United Kingdom County: Cheshire Race: Terran Current League: Platinum | ||
|
Lyter
United Kingdom2145 Posts
| ||
| ||
Stellar Fest
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Shuttle EffOrt Horang2 Light Soma Mini BeSt Stork firebathero [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing1985 B2W.Neo1007 Hui .186 Liquid`VortiX176 ArmadaUGS146 Mew2King108 QueenE98 Chillindude18 Railgan16 ZerO(Twitch)14 Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|