Luxotico.pork
Thanks durecell, just one more to go now!
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Vilda
Sweden111 Posts
Luxotico.pork Thanks durecell, just one more to go now! | ||
|
durecell
United Kingdom85 Posts
| ||
|
Luxotica
United Kingdom18 Posts
and ive been away for a while ! so not been able to post! looks like im against Billz.billz ? | ||
|
Vilda
Sweden111 Posts
We''re all set for Thursday now, good luck everyone! | ||
|
XeliN
United Kingdom1755 Posts
Monday's child is fair of face, Tuesday's child is full of grace, Wednesday's child is full of woe, Thursday's child is spamming A click and reaper//roach//voidray rushing their way to fame! | ||
|
Flicky
England2675 Posts
Live Streams Some good news here, TotalBiscuit (Of ShoutCraft fame and many other things) will be casting the event over Livestream from here!. He'll be hovering around Bnet casting games, so if he asks you to invite him, do so! For the first round he should be casting the uber grudge match of Xelin vs Tarqes (no pressure guys) and from there out he will be following whomever he wants until the finals! Hopefully throughout the night eliminated players can join him and help cast. Big thanks to him for taking his time to do this! Just to note, we may be getting a backup caster to do a secondary stream so stay tuned for news on that too! | ||
|
Reach_UK
United Kingdom68 Posts
| ||
|
TotalBiscuit
United Kingdom5437 Posts
I will also be creating HD 1080p VoDs of the best matches, with the same audio and visual production values that SHOUTcraft has. My ID is totalbiscuit.totalbiscuit on EU bnet, so feel free to add me. Any questions, just drop me a PM right here on Teamliquid. | ||
|
Gridlock
United Kingdom517 Posts
| ||
|
rANDY
United Kingdom748 Posts
| ||
|
Kerotan
England2111 Posts
| ||
|
TotalBiscuit
United Kingdom5437 Posts
On May 04 2010 23:23 Kerotan wrote: Expect, "momma look I'm on TV!" shoutouts in my matches. Go for it. I'm calling the Thursday night broadcast, SHOUTcraft BIO. We now have as many spin-offs as CSI and are well on our way to beating Law and Order, dear lord. | ||
|
Vequeth
United Kingdom1116 Posts
| ||
|
NiiPPLES
United Kingdom201 Posts
On May 04 2010 22:51 TotalBiscuit wrote: Sup guys, pleasure and an honour to have the opportunity to broadcast skilled players as well as work with other commentators. I'll begin promoting the event to bring in as many viewers as I can for you guys. I will also be creating HD 1080p VoDs of the best matches, with the same audio and visual production values that SHOUTcraft has. My ID is totalbiscuit.totalbiscuit on EU bnet, so feel free to add me. Any questions, just drop me a PM right here on Teamliquid. Great commentary voice. Beats gunrun by miles. | ||
|
TotalBiscuit
United Kingdom5437 Posts
| ||
|
Tommylew
Wales2717 Posts
Such a shame as well | ||
|
Deleted User 48059
86 Posts
Awesome news (for me anyway): Looks like I should have a key by thursday (hooray for GAME pre-orders), so if there's a waiting list for the week 2 event I'd like to register my interest. My id will be some permutation of weepingblades, I'll let you know exactly what in a few days. I've already played a bit of the beta, so I guess I'll be Bronze-ish skill level. Cheers, Kev | ||
|
Flicky
England2675 Posts
On May 05 2010 07:35 weepingblades wrote: Hey guys, Awesome news (for me anyway): Looks like I should have a key by thursday (hooray for GAME pre-orders), so if there's a waiting list for the week 2 event I'd like to register my interest. My id will be some permutation of weepingblades, I'll let you know exactly what in a few days. I've already played a bit of the beta, so I guess I'll be Bronze-ish skill level. Cheers, Kev What we'll be doing for week 2 is asking all the players who compete on the day if they want to sign up for next week (to save clogging up this thread) and anyone who has previously said they are signing up for next week (special circumstances). After the event tomorrow, you can post in this thread to sign up for the next event. | ||
|
Luxotica
United Kingdom18 Posts
On May 05 2010 00:48 TotalBiscuit wrote: I'd like to invite you guys to some unofficial warm-up matches. I air SHOUTcraft Europe on Wednesdays at 7pm BST so if any of you wants to drop in and show-case against each other in some friendly battles, you're more than welcome. Just drop me a line at shoutcraft@cynicalbrit.com with your ID, preferred race and league standing and be available tomorrow at 7pm. have been off the scene for aaages! since like WGT 6 or something daft like that. but speaking to flicky, linked me your site, checked out some of the videos! awesome stuff! keep up the good work! and thats a great commentry voice!! Unfortunatly i won't be available tomorrow, however will hook up at some point in the future! really glad your on board! Luxo. | ||
|
TotalBiscuit
United Kingdom5437 Posts
| ||
| ||
Stellar Fest
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 SteadfastSC StarCraft: Brood WarLamboSC2 mouzHeroMarine IndyStarCraft ProTech150 Rex BRAT_OK UpATreeSC Britney Dota 2Shuttle Mini EffOrt Light Horang2 Rush firebathero Soma Snow [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing2059 B2W.Neo1213 Hui .197 Liquid`VortiX194 ArmadaUGS165 QueenE104 KnowMe103 Mew2King92 Beastyqt88 Trikslyr63 ToD40 Dewaltoss29 ZerO(Twitch)18 |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|