• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:04
CEST 13:04
KST 20:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9533 users

ITL: The Official Thread [iCCup TV League] - Page 28

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 74 Next
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
April 19 2010 03:18 GMT
#541
On April 19 2010 12:16 gogogadgetflow wrote:
It is odd that I have not had this problem in months of watching livestream nonstop. So more than 1 in 5 people trying to view your stream are simply unable to connect to this specific stream like me? I understand you have no control over it - it seems like livestream is screwing you guys over somehow.

Hopefully lz streams the main event


Day9 has has extensive problems and has got LIvestream to tell him on the phone they have been having problems lately. It's not just us...

Why do you think the TL event was cast on glhf.tv? Cause LIvstream wouldn't work....
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
gogogadgetflow
Profile Joined March 2010
United States2583 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-19 03:24:49
April 19 2010 03:24 GMT
#542
On April 19 2010 12:18 iCCup.Diamond wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2010 12:16 gogogadgetflow wrote:
It is odd that I have not had this problem in months of watching livestream nonstop. So more than 1 in 5 people trying to view your stream are simply unable to connect to this specific stream like me? I understand you have no control over it - it seems like livestream is screwing you guys over somehow.

Hopefully lz streams the main event


Day9 has has extensive problems and has got LIvestream to tell him on the phone they have been having problems lately. It's not just us...

Why do you think the TL event was cast on glhf.tv? Cause LIvstream wouldn't work....


Sorry. I have suffered through many laggy casts and even ones that freeze up or cut off randomly. but tonight when I click on your stream I disconnect within a few seconds and my browser freezes up. When I click on another stream it plays normally. I guess this is just me then.
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
April 19 2010 03:26 GMT
#543
On April 19 2010 12:24 gogogadgetflow wrote:
Sorry. I have suffered through many laggy casts and even ones that freeze up or cut off randomly. but tonight when I click on your stream I disconnect within a few seconds and my browser freezes up. When I click on another stream it plays normally. I guess this is just me then.


I hear your pain, but we are at the mercy of Livestream. Some days is perfect and we have a 93%+ sync, some days 80% is as good as we can get...

FInal has a monster rig with a solid connection, there is not much more we can do at this point...
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
Hrrrrm
Profile Joined March 2010
United States2081 Posts
April 19 2010 03:30 GMT
#544
On April 19 2010 12:26 iCCup.Diamond wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2010 12:24 gogogadgetflow wrote:
Sorry. I have suffered through many laggy casts and even ones that freeze up or cut off randomly. but tonight when I click on your stream I disconnect within a few seconds and my browser freezes up. When I click on another stream it plays normally. I guess this is just me then.


I hear your pain, but we are at the mercy of Livestream. Some days is perfect and we have a 93%+ sync, some days 80% is as good as we can get...

FInal has a monster rig with a solid connection, there is not much more we can do at this point...


You guys should jump off livestream before things get worse. The other services have more stability and at least the ability of ustream having the vods IMMEDIATELY available would be insanely good. Love the iCCup casts hope you guys make the move.
alot = a lot (TWO WORDS)
gogogadgetflow
Profile Joined March 2010
United States2583 Posts
April 19 2010 03:31 GMT
#545
No man. I hear your pain. You guys put a metric shit-ton of work into providing great content and lack a reliable way to provide it. Keep going hard though.
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
April 19 2010 04:36 GMT
#546
LzGaMeR vs. QXC is LIVE right now!!!
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
Antimage
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada1293 Posts
April 19 2010 04:39 GMT
#547
definitely epic plays by qxc in that first game!!
Narwhal
Profile Joined September 2009
United Kingdom314 Posts
April 19 2010 04:40 GMT
#548
On April 19 2010 13:36 iCCup.Diamond wrote:
LzGaMeR vs. QXC is LIVE right now!!!



woohooo!
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
April 19 2010 04:43 GMT
#549
On April 19 2010 13:39 Antimage wrote:
definitely epic plays by qxc in that first game!!


Seriously he showed yet again why he has probably the best TvT on the US server. Lz must play 100% perfect this next game to walk away with a win!
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
April 19 2010 04:57 GMT
#550
Wow amzing night! Great games by all!

+ Show Spoiler +
QXC gets the next shot at Sheth's Championship for sure
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
DSC
Profile Joined March 2010
United States20 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-19 05:24:49
April 19 2010 05:21 GMT
#551
You guys ask for some comments and suggestions so I shall throw some out there. Please do not take offense to anything, I'm intending to be constructive from a spectator standpoint.

Regarding Livestream
Please turn chat off or have it on slow mode. Livestream is having enough problems as is, but I continuously get a choppy stream resulting in me having to refresh (good for the advertisers=D).

I don't see the point of having the chat up because most of the conversation that is taking place isn't half as important as listening to the commentators and watching the stream. A good alternative is to use IRC.


Realcun
Very good commentator. Good quality mic and concise comments.

Josecki
Mic quality could improve. Not a fan of hearing you munch and talk with food in your mouth. Otherwise, good commentary.

Overall Commentary
Here are a few issues I've had with the commentary.
1. Calling a "gg" prematurely because of 1 event. For example, the QXC vs. LzGaMeR game on Metalopolis tonight, QXC's hellion killed a lot of Lz's scvs and you immediately said the game was over, when in fact there was 15 minutes more of gameplay with other interesting decisions made by the players and action.

How am I, as the spectator, supposed to stay interested when the commentators who I'm relying on to give me fair gameplay analysis say the game is won when clearly it isn't? I'm saying this because it can be really uninteresting to watch the rest of the game because of comments like this.

2. Take a break! You guys cast a lot of games, back to back. Have an interlude to get some food/water, rest your eyes and bask in the previous game. Everyone wins =D!

3. Refrain from negative opinions.
"This build is bad."
"This decision is not good."
"This type of strategy won't work"
"In my games this doesn't work."
Etc...

These types of comments from commentators is distasteful. It is tasteless, or should I say the opposite of Tasteless. Really good commentators will make any type of strategy interesting and will really get the audience excited by complimenting on each players build or army composition.

That's a subjective view but I can remember from the same game with QXC and Lz you guys commentated that Tanks were the "worst terran unit ever in a TvT". In fact that is wrong, demonstrated by Chill, Day9, Jinro and many other terran players who have dominated with Tank/Viking compositions.

Point is - Every strategy can be viable. And as a spectator I am cheering for my favorite who I think is creative and interesting. Then the commentators say "This guy," the guy I'm cheering for, "Is making (x) unit and will definitely lose this game," which is really disheartening as a spectator and sometimes a flat out lie by the commentators.



Fantabulous events guys. I've been watching them all and obviously some amazing games coming from these events. ICcup remaining a strong figurehead in the starcraft community is good to see and hope you guys keep continuing to improve in every aspect of casting. Good luck and have fun!

--Doublespeak
KawaiiRice
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States2914 Posts
April 19 2010 05:30 GMT
#552
Ah... gg to Win.win... I blundered really hard in game 3 with my stupid (stupid stupid stupid) decision to try and engage your army (somehow I imagined an army with stim = amazing ~_~)... >.<

To the commentators: I didn't forget about the rocks on blistering, but at that point there was nothing I could do anyway. Lost my entire main army thanks to the blunder (woosh).

Nice event guys, keep it up and thanks to iCCup for letting me play~~~
@KawaiiRiceLighT
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
April 19 2010 05:32 GMT
#553
On April 19 2010 14:30 KawaiiRice wrote:
Ah... gg to Win.win... I blundered really hard in game 3 with my stupid (stupid stupid stupid) decision to try and engage your army (somehow I imagined an army with stim = amazing ~_~)... >.<

To the commentators: I didn't forget about the rocks on blistering, but at that point there was nothing I could do anyway. Lost my entire main army thanks to the blunder (woosh).

Nice event guys, keep it up and thanks to iCCup for letting me play~~~


Great games Kawaii. I look for the people that will bring it 100% not just at win/loss records. You have played amazing and will be back for more events if you want to !

Great games by all!
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
DrSmoke
Profile Joined April 2010
United States175 Posts
April 19 2010 06:10 GMT
#554
Chat has little to nothing to do with lag on LS. Many of the people that go there know each other only from LS, and like to have chat available. Without it I wouldn't watch nearly as much as I do. Even though it sucks a lot.
Exteray
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States1094 Posts
April 19 2010 06:15 GMT
#555
Where do you guys post the results?
ROOTCatZ
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
Peru1238 Posts
April 19 2010 06:47 GMT
#556
On April 19 2010 13:57 iCCup.Diamond wrote:
Wow amzing night! Great games by all!

+ Show Spoiler +
QXC gets the next shot at Sheth's Championship for sure


ugh how about you give QXC some other sort of title so we don't have to fight each other >< and then when and if sheth loses, qxc can step up to regain it for us
Progamerwww.root-gaming.com
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
April 19 2010 14:26 GMT
#557
On April 19 2010 15:47 iG.CatZ wrote:
ugh how about you give QXC some other sort of title so we don't have to fight each other >< and then when and if sheth loses, qxc can step up to regain it for us


lol. the thing is who else could you really give him? Lz was in the hot seat for another title shot, and QXC smashed him.
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
ThisIsJimmy
Profile Joined July 2004
United States546 Posts
April 19 2010 14:47 GMT
#558
That comment about tanks in TvT annoyed me so much that I turned off the stream completely. I have issues...
Twitter @_ThisIsJimmy_
ROOTCatZ
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
Peru1238 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-19 16:09:40
April 19 2010 16:08 GMT
#559
On April 19 2010 23:26 iCCup.Diamond wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2010 15:47 iG.CatZ wrote:
ugh how about you give QXC some other sort of title so we don't have to fight each other >< and then when and if sheth loses, qxc can step up to regain it for us


lol. the thing is who else could you really give him? Lz was in the hot seat for another title shot, and QXC smashed him.


Ask some EGs imo! they got good players for sure... when and if we lose you can pick anyone from our roster to avenge us ! idk!!! maybe im just being selfish...

do as you wish mastaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Progamerwww.root-gaming.com
Antimage
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada1293 Posts
April 19 2010 16:15 GMT
#560
On April 19 2010 23:26 iCCup.Diamond wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2010 15:47 iG.CatZ wrote:
ugh how about you give QXC some other sort of title so we don't have to fight each other >< and then when and if sheth loses, qxc can step up to regain it for us


lol. the thing is who else could you really give him? Lz was in the hot seat for another title shot, and QXC smashed him.


Can we have a clear format on how the standings look and how the championship matches are decided? I'm thinking something like an overall scoreboard for matches...
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 74 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 261
WardiTV98
Liquipedia
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 1
Afreeca ASL 9980
StarCastTV_EN278
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 12259
Bisu 4278
FanTaSy 3369
Jaedong 1299
BeSt 855
actioN 703
Horang2 528
EffOrt 521
Leta 274
Larva 263
[ Show more ]
Zeus 220
Shuttle 155
Barracks 139
Dewaltoss 122
Mind 100
JYJ 80
Mong 74
scan(afreeca) 73
Sexy 65
sorry 63
ToSsGirL 59
Shinee 44
Killer 43
Aegong 42
Free 39
sSak 35
soO 30
Bale 28
HiyA 16
Sacsri 12
yabsab 10
Dota 2
XaKoH 272
Counter-Strike
byalli926
x6flipin133
Other Games
singsing2320
olofmeister1435
Lowko294
crisheroes285
Pyrionflax189
KnowMe139
B2W.Neo127
dupreeh107
Livibee83
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick654
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 157
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1234
Other Games
• WagamamaTV171
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
4h 56m
Replay Cast
11h 56m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 56m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
23h 56m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC S3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.