• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:31
CEST 20:31
KST 03:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)72Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9087 users

ITL: The Official Thread [iCCup TV League] - Page 30

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 74 Next
Antimage
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada1293 Posts
April 21 2010 01:59 GMT
#581
omg i knew i shouldn't have played with drewbie today hehe
gogogadgetflow
Profile Joined March 2010
United States2583 Posts
April 21 2010 03:03 GMT
#582
On April 20 2010 08:24 iCCup.Diamond wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 20 2010 07:28 tofucake wrote:
ITL specific ELO would be nice.


I hear you and ANYONE is welcome to make an ELO system for the ITL (it's beyond me).

But however it will only be used as a refrence not as a true ranking.

Here's the real rankings:

#1: Champion
#2: #1 Contender
#3: Everyone else

******************************************************************************************************
"Why are these people after this 'Number 2'?"

"You don't know? You really must be from outta town. We got ourselves a legend around here."

"A legend?"

"Look, 2 headbands, Number 1 and Number 2. If you have the Number 1, you're like a god. Nobody can touch you. Except the one who wears the Number 2. The trouble with that is..."

"The trouble with that is anyone can challenge the Number 2..."
******************************************************************************************************
[image loading]
The legendary #1 Headband - Its promise is power, omnipotence, immortality.

QXC: "With this headband on my forehead, I will rule this world as GOD HIMSELF!"
Sheth: "Nothing personal. Its just... revenge."
PainUser
Profile Joined May 2009
United States206 Posts
April 21 2010 03:14 GMT
#583
Would love to get in on this or the next event somehow :O PainUser.PainUser Thanks! Not even sure when signups were/are just want to start participating in tournies I feel I'm ready.
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them you're a mile away and you have their shoes. Playing Protoss is like driving automatic, playing Terran is like driving stick.
gogogadgetflow
Profile Joined March 2010
United States2583 Posts
April 21 2010 03:22 GMT
#584
On April 21 2010 12:14 PainUser wrote:
Would love to get in on this or the next event somehow :O PainUser.PainUser Thanks! Not even sure when signups were/are just want to start participating in tournies I feel I'm ready.
I think you are guaranteed a spot in the next ITC already. From what I understand, if you do well there you'll get invited to the ITL sooner rather than later.
Alou
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States3748 Posts
April 21 2010 03:25 GMT
#585
On April 21 2010 12:22 gogogadgetflow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2010 12:14 PainUser wrote:
Would love to get in on this or the next event somehow :O PainUser.PainUser Thanks! Not even sure when signups were/are just want to start participating in tournies I feel I'm ready.
I think you are guaranteed a spot in the next ITC already. From what I understand, if you do well there you'll get invited to the ITL sooner rather than later.


PainUser, this. You were in RO16 so if you can make it Monday you'll be in next ITC. Top 4 of ITC move on to the ITL.
Life is Good.
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
April 21 2010 04:02 GMT
#586
Hope I get in this or the next one can't wait to start participating in these :D
When I think of something else, something will go here
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19259 Posts
April 21 2010 19:15 GMT
#587
blade55555, that's easy! Just place in ITC and you'll get invited to ITL
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
April 22 2010 04:08 GMT
#588
Final matches will be announced tomorrow. The b.net outage has made communication difficult.
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
April 22 2010 05:00 GMT
#589
On April 22 2010 04:15 tofucake wrote:
blade55555, that's easy! Just place in ITC and you'll get invited to ITL


lol trying to get in the ITC one day!
When I think of something else, something will go here
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-22 14:56:45
April 22 2010 14:02 GMT
#590

ITL 5: Supremacy
4/22/2010
9PM EST


Title Match:
Sheth vs. QXC

Co-Main Event:
inControl vs. HuK

Main Card:
LzGaMeR vs. KawaiiRice
Antimage vs. Drewbie
Catz vs. Future
Iris vs. ThisIsJimmy


Poll: Who will walk away the champion?

QXC (8)
 
53%

Sheth (7)
 
47%

15 total votes

Your vote: Who will walk away the champion?

(Vote): Sheth
(Vote): QXC



Poll: Who will win this match?

inControl (9)
 
64%

HuK (5)
 
36%

14 total votes

Your vote: Who will win this match?

(Vote): inControl
(Vote): HuK



Poll: Who will win this match?

LzGaMeR (11)
 
85%

KawaiiRice (2)
 
15%

13 total votes

Your vote: Who will win this match?

(Vote): LzGaMeR
(Vote): KawaiiRice

Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
April 22 2010 14:58 GMT
#591
On April 21 2010 12:03 gogogadgetflow wrote:+ Show Spoiler +

On April 20 2010 08:24 iCCup.Diamond wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 20 2010 07:28 tofucake wrote:
ITL specific ELO would be nice.


I hear you and ANYONE is welcome to make an ELO system for the ITL (it's beyond me).

But however it will only be used as a refrence not as a true ranking.

Here's the real rankings:

#1: Champion
#2: #1 Contender
#3: Everyone else

******************************************************************************************************
"Why are these people after this 'Number 2'?"

"You don't know? You really must be from outta town. We got ourselves a legend around here."

"A legend?"

"Look, 2 headbands, Number 1 and Number 2. If you have the Number 1, you're like a god. Nobody can touch you. Except the one who wears the Number 2. The trouble with that is..."

"The trouble with that is anyone can challenge the Number 2..."
******************************************************************************************************
[image loading]
The legendary #1 Headband - Its promise is power, omnipotence, immortality.

QXC: "With this headband on my forehead, I will rule this world as GOD HIMSELF!"
Sheth: "Nothing personal. Its just... revenge."


that was epic! lol i am tempted to put that in the OP
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
Alou
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States3748 Posts
April 22 2010 15:59 GMT
#592
My Predictions:
Sheth > QXC (3-2) Both great players, but I think Sheth will end up pulling ahead. QXC is an amazing player though, so who knows.

Huk > InControl (2-1) I went with Huk out of familiarity. Haven't seen to much of InControl lately, but either way I <3 PvP action.

LzGaMeR > KawaiiRice (2-0) KawaiiRice is good, but not LZ good. I still expect Kawaii to play well and not just be destroyed or anything, but I think LZ has this.

Drewbie > Antimage (2-1) Normally, I'd just pick Antimage because he's Protoss. But I think Drewbie has this match up but just barely.

Future > Catz (2-1) Catz always makes me want to root for him. He is definitely a hilarious guy. But I really like Future from what I've seen recently and have to pick him

Iris > ThisIsJimmy (2-1) Heard good things about Iris. Seen ThisIsJimmy a bunch and I think Iris will be able to handle him if what I've heard about Iris is true. Jimmy will play well though.

This will be so epic. I can't wait to watch this all.
Life is Good.
Psyonic_Reaver
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4343 Posts
April 22 2010 17:31 GMT
#593
I was asked last Thursday to do this at the last second but I was on a date. Any chance I could get another shot?
So wait? I'm bad? =(
KawaiiRice
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States2914 Posts
April 22 2010 17:42 GMT
#594
I lose =(~~
@KawaiiRiceLighT
Antimage
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada1293 Posts
April 22 2010 17:47 GMT
#595
lol i guess it's not a good time to say that I voted for KawaiiRice over LzGamer because I thought he was someone else HAHAHA =(
Alou
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States3748 Posts
April 22 2010 17:48 GMT
#596
On April 23 2010 02:42 KawaiiRice wrote:
I lose =(~~


After your epic game vs QXC, I think you can give LZ a run for his money
Life is Good.
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-22 18:06:59
April 22 2010 17:58 GMT
#597
On April 23 2010 02:48 Alou wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2010 02:42 KawaiiRice wrote:
I lose =(~~


After your epic game vs QXC, I think you can give LZ a run for his money


For sure. That game vs. QXC was unreal and QXC has some of the best TvT on the whole server!

Edit: Looks like ITL 5 will be rocking out the new patch tonight! Check it out there is bound to be some crazy shit that goes down tonight!
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
April 22 2010 18:06 GMT
#598
I will need to play my match early.. 6pm PST I have a previous commitment >_< Once the ladder resets/patch Huk msg me! Or I will try and find you!
HuK
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada1591 Posts
April 22 2010 18:19 GMT
#599
never
ProgamerLive like a God or die like a Slave 11:11
HuK
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada1591 Posts
April 22 2010 18:23 GMT
#600
the earliest i can get on will be like 4-5pm est, so idk w/e time that is for or what time we suppose to play
ProgamerLive like a God or die like a Slave 11:11
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 74 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 2443
RotterdaM861
TaKeTV 336
IndyStarCraft 208
BRAT_OK 97
ZombieGrub76
SteadfastSC69
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2443
RotterdaM 861
ByuN 387
IndyStarCraft 208
MaxPax 152
RuFF_SC2 117
BRAT_OK 97
ZombieGrub76
SteadfastSC 69
UpATreeSC 65
MindelVK 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3171
Shuttle 626
Dewaltoss 79
910 77
Zeus 64
Mind 63
HiyA 57
Bale 19
ToSsGirL 19
zelot 8
Dota 2
qojqva3493
Counter-Strike
fl0m5169
pashabiceps1334
Fnx 664
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3974
Liquid`Hasu245
Other Games
singsing1834
Beastyqt735
ceh9659
mouzStarbuck328
XaKoH 139
C9.Mang0136
QueenE71
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV216
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 159
• StrangeGG 33
• Reevou 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV429
Other Games
• imaqtpie706
• Shiphtur293
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
4h 29m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 29m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
16h 29m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 5h
Patches Events
1d 21h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.