On January 24 2015 21:00 SatedSC2 wrote:
"An unkindness" is apparently the name for a group of Ravens o_O
"An unkindness" is apparently the name for a group of Ravens o_O
That's painfully appropriate.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy |
|
InfCereal
Canada1759 Posts
On January 24 2015 21:00 SatedSC2 wrote: "An unkindness" is apparently the name for a group of Ravens o_O That's painfully appropriate. | ||
|
Lexender
Mexico2665 Posts
If I was zerg player and a mech player casted HSM on my mutas I would just suicide them into the ravens, it would cost more to the mech player to remake the ravens after all. Thats what I think anyway. | ||
|
Ghaleon109
United States15 Posts
On January 27 2015 03:55 Lexender wrote: I'm the only one who thinks sekeering mutas is actually a BAD idea? If I was zerg player and a mech player casted HSM on my mutas I would just suicide them into the ravens, it would cost more to the mech player to remake the ravens after all. Thats what I think anyway. This is typically what I do anytime HSM gets cast on one of my Mutas or Corruptors.. I'm sure there's a reason not to do it.. (guaranteed loss of your unit without the guaranteed loss of theirs?) but I still try every time =/ | ||
|
My_Fake_Plastic_Luv
United States257 Posts
The games Goody got owned in were actually the ones where the Z used a ton of mutas as a main part of his attacking army, not as a raiding force, and it was the overproduction of tanks that lost him the games. | ||
|
HeyImFinn
United States250 Posts
| ||
|
Snolla
Canada24 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Horang2 Mini Rush EffOrt Zeus Trap scan(afreeca) Bale Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games Liquid`RaSZi1762 Beastyqt715 B2W.Neo540 C9.Mang0327 crisheroes136 QueenE106 Trikslyr104 Dewaltoss69 UpATreeSC59 JuggernautJason25 ZombieGrub20 shahzam17 |
|
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|