• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:16
CEST 20:16
KST 03:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)72Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8654 users

[H] 1900 Zerg ZvZ help

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 Next All
MorsCerta
Profile Joined October 2010
United States234 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-25 16:37:18
November 25 2010 16:21 GMT
#1
I think i seriously must be doing something wrong. I lose probably 90% of my ZvZs. I have no trouble with protoss or terran but I have absolutely NO IDEA what to do in ZvZ. I don't know when to FE, how to defend FE, how to do an all in properly. I feel like even when I win it was a poor win. I just flat out suck at ZvZ and I need to get better. I am going to post a bunch of replays and if anyone can find a recurring theme as to why I suck so much that would be absolutely amazing. You can be critical I am not a little baby that cannot handle it.

I have analyzed every replay and the ideas as to what I could do better don't seem like enough. I am sick of the rock/paper/scissor or build orders that is ZvZ and I need to know what I am doing wrong. Because whenever I throw out rock, my opponent has paper and I never have scissors to retort with.

[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]

I think the only times I win, having gone back over these, is doing some gay roach all in. And even then sometimes its barely a win.

Immediately after posting this I went and played again. Guess what! ZvZ loss :/

[image loading]
If I was you then I would prolly hate on me too. http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/MorsCerta
decaf
Profile Joined October 2010
Austria1797 Posts
November 25 2010 16:36 GMT
#2
I absolutely know what you are talking about. It's like I just can't win a single ZvZ but but ZvT and ZvP are pretty much auto-win. I don't have the time to watch any replays now and I think I couldn't help anyway, since it's such a hard matchup for me, too. But what I can do for you is post some replays of one of my Zerg friends crushing me. It's like he pwns me 100% of the time, I cannot win. Ironically he sucks balls at ZvT and ZvP.

I think ZvZ is just about Build Orders and one base play. I have never won doing FE against a Zerg player, but I always try cause I'm addicted to fast expansions :S

Anyway, here's the replay
http://www.sc2replayed.com/replays/109039-2v2-zerg-lost-temple
Weken
Profile Joined November 2010
United Kingdom580 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-25 16:46:53
November 25 2010 16:45 GMT
#3
im the same ZvZ is such a nightmere in the early game especialy there dosnt seam to be a stable, safe build. I normally have no idea to react to what the other zerg is doing. I suppose i am tasting my own medicine here :-(
tx.zyclon
Profile Joined August 2010
United States145 Posts
November 25 2010 17:41 GMT
#4
a good way to learn is to download replays of high level zvzs. dimaga, sen, idra. look through their cam and examine what they do, why they might be doing it, etc.. Then that also will give you maybe a better understanding into your own replays as well. I'm sure people here will watch them and help too, but just so you can help yourself even more.
Trevoc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States145 Posts
November 25 2010 17:45 GMT
#5
I'm on the other side of this fence. I find ZvZ very easy to win. I usually set up some early ling pressure to see what they're going to do. If they go lings, I go banelings and if they go roach I do the same. The key to this is to put enough pressure on them to force more roaches than they need. By the time they've made so many roaches.. you have mutas. It always seems to play out this way for me ~2k diamond Z
There is no limit.
gwombat
Profile Joined November 2010
Singapore40 Posts
November 25 2010 17:50 GMT
#6
i actually used to be a random player who chose zerg when he wanted some stability, but i got so sick of ZvZ that i decided to switch to protoss. it just seems like every ZvZ i have ever played was won by either a six pool, mass roaches, or fastest mutas first.

i believe it was IdrA who tweeted "anyone know how to ZvZ?"
"Just go f*cking kill him!" - Day[9]
MorsCerta
Profile Joined October 2010
United States234 Posts
November 25 2010 17:55 GMT
#7
On November 26 2010 02:45 Trevoc wrote:
I'm on the other side of this fence. I find ZvZ very easy to win. I usually set up some early ling pressure to see what they're going to do. If they go lings, I go banelings and if they go roach I do the same. The key to this is to put enough pressure on them to force more roaches than they need. By the time they've made so many roaches.. you have mutas. It always seems to play out this way for me ~2k diamond Z

This sounds plausible. I feel as though I am always the one under pressure never the one putting it on. But how do you deal with huge counterattacks with roaches?

The blistering sands replay I posed of myself winning, was me under pressure after going roaches, him teching mutas, me teching burrow, speed and burow movement and me winning because he could not kill my shit fast enough and I was killing all of his drones.

Also Roach/Hydra/Infestor is very strong against mutalisks. Or do your games not go so far?

If I was you then I would prolly hate on me too. http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/MorsCerta
jyLee
Profile Joined August 2009
United States350 Posts
November 25 2010 17:56 GMT
#8
Map plays a huge role on whether FE will be successful or not. For instance, Jungle Basin is a prime example of a good map to FE on nearly 100% of the time. Starting locations are far apart and natural is tucked away and easily defended from early ling/roach/bane aggression. On maps with quick rushing distances or multiple ways to attack from I stick to 1 base play. You need to scout your opponent early to see whether he goes roach or ling/baneling or even fast muta and adjust accordingly. I had a hard time with ZvZ as well for a long time because I would FE nearly every game and I just had to learn how to stick with 1 base play to match my opponent if I had to. Scouting early and often helped me improve my ZvZ to above 50%.
majloon
Profile Joined March 2010
Sweden122 Posts
November 25 2010 17:57 GMT
#9
I'm in the same boat but it's getting a bit better. What has i have noticed being my largest problem is scouting. In ZvP and ZvT the opponent feels alot more limited in options and also usually you have more time to prepare when they leave the base.

But the basic trend for winning seems to be getting mass roach complremented with infestors and sometimes also hydras. Early scout is important to spot any earlier pool than yours, but what is also important is to spot if opponent saves up larvae for lings when it pops.
mapleleafs791
Profile Joined September 2010
United States225 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-25 18:10:44
November 25 2010 18:10 GMT
#10
No time to watch reps now but...

http://www.livestream.com/mrbitter/video?clipId=pla_b953622f-c29d-4c2b-9650-69e899faa0c5&utm_source=lslibrary&utm_medium=ui-thumb

ZvZ coaching with EGMachine. changed everything for me. like 3-7 prior against plat zergs (ZVZ was by far my worst) and 10-2 after against 1000-1600 diamond zergs. Very rarely can someone stand up to my standard early game. he goes over the optimum way to play sling/bling, roach, sling/bling to roach transition, FEing. super good sutff
Spor.534 Master Zerg NA
ganjazerg
Profile Joined February 2010
82 Posts
November 25 2010 18:41 GMT
#11
didn't watch reps, but i think i can give good ZvZ advice

always, on every map, do a speedling rush.

here is the BO

10 extractor (when you have around 100 minerals) [immediatly put 3 drones on when finished]
10 pool [remove 3 drones when u have 100 gas]
10 ol
@100% pool -> queen
@100% pool -> start researching ling speed

pump nonstop lings, squeeze in the next ol at 16 supply.

do not attack straight away, but gather lings in your main, trying to avoid them being scouted, and trying to stay out of enemy OL sight.

attack only after speed finishes, and keep reinforcing constantly (dedicate 100% to pumping lings and microing your lings)

why always this bo?

its the strongest ZvZ opening by far. unless you screw up, it beats everything. even if you only pull off mediocre execution, you will come out ahead. the early mobility speed gives you is ridiculously strong, and reinforcements arrive in your enemies base super fast. you can outmicro even larger numbers of enemy lings, pick off drones and run around wrecking havoc. your opponent doesnt have time to tech or do anything. he will be screwed unless he did a similar build.

i will see if i have some reps in my recent games and add them in a minute so you can visualise the strenght of this build.
MorsCerta
Profile Joined October 2010
United States234 Posts
November 25 2010 18:47 GMT
#12
Okay I am trying to get better not just rush my opponent to death...I am asking for advice on how to improve my play. Maybe my build orders do need work but not like you are suggesting.
If I was you then I would prolly hate on me too. http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/MorsCerta
Elean
Profile Joined October 2010
689 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-25 19:11:31
November 25 2010 19:06 GMT
#13
I also find ZvZ very rock paper scissor.

The only safe way I've found to play is to get fast speedlings. Just as said above.
Except that I choose 13 extractor, 13 pool, and cut drones production at 16 drones.

As soon as I have 300 mineral I expend, and attack, making the expend 100% safe. I usually resume the drone production shortly after, depending of how many units the other zerg has made.

With this build I'm able to defend any earlier pool with micro. And if the other zerg expended before me, he just can't make drones and get any macro advantage ... without being far better than me.

And, it's not rushing to death the opponent, it's just applying pressure like any other races should do against a zerg.
MorsCerta
Profile Joined October 2010
United States234 Posts
November 25 2010 19:11 GMT
#14
On November 26 2010 04:06 Elean wrote:
I also find ZvZ very rock paper scissor.

The only safe way I've found to play is to get fast speedlings. Just as said above.
Except that I choose 13 extractor, 13 pool, and cut drones production at 16 drones.

As soon as I have 300 mineral I expend, and attack, making the expend 100% safe.

With this build I'm able to defend any earlier pool with micro. And if the other zerg expended before me, he just can't make drones and get any macro advantage ... without being far better than me.

And, it's not rushing to death the opponent, it's just applying pressure. Like any other races should do against a zerg.

10OverPoolExtractorQueen is very much so rushing your opponent to death. If it fails you are behind a shit ton.
If I was you then I would prolly hate on me too. http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/MorsCerta
Elean
Profile Joined October 2010
689 Posts
November 25 2010 19:23 GMT
#15
On November 26 2010 04:11 MorsCerta wrote:

10OverPoolExtractorQueen is very much so rushing your opponent to death. If it fails you are behind a shit ton.

That's why I suggest 13 extractor 13 pool, which should not leave you behind.
AnAngryDingo
Profile Joined August 2010
United States223 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-25 19:37:43
November 25 2010 19:34 GMT
#16
On November 26 2010 03:41 ganjazerg wrote:
didn't watch reps, but i think i can give good ZvZ advice

always, on every map, do a speedling rush.

here is the BO

10 extractor (when you have around 100 minerals) [immediatly put 3 drones on when finished]
10 pool [remove 3 drones when u have 100 gas]
10 ol
@100% pool -> queen
@100% pool -> start researching ling speed

pump nonstop lings, squeeze in the next ol at 16 supply.

do not attack straight away, but gather lings in your main, trying to avoid them being scouted, and trying to stay out of enemy OL sight.

attack only after speed finishes, and keep reinforcing constantly (dedicate 100% to pumping lings and microing your lings)

why always this bo?

its the strongest ZvZ opening by far. unless you screw up, it beats everything. even if you only pull off mediocre execution, you will come out ahead. the early mobility speed gives you is ridiculously strong, and reinforcements arrive in your enemies base super fast. you can outmicro even larger numbers of enemy lings, pick off drones and run around wrecking havoc. your opponent doesnt have time to tech or do anything. he will be screwed unless he did a similar build.

i will see if i have some reps in my recent games and add them in a minute so you can visualise the strenght of this build.



i think 10pool/10gas is better for speedling opening. make 8 lings, get lingspeed, then put your gas drones back on minerals. go attack with your first 6 + 2 more that catch up and make DRONES at home. a lot of times your opponet will overreact. get your queen after your 2nd OL and expand, deny scouting with your speedlings, and transition into roaches or roach/hydra if he goes 1 base muta. you attack with your first few lings because if your opponet went for a blind 15 hatch (common on a lot of maps lately) you can basically kill him outright with a steady stream of lings, and if he went for a later pool, all you have to do is kill 2-3 drones and you are even or ahead in worker count (as long as you were making drones at home while you harass), + you have map control and speedlings.
DarkOmen
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada72 Posts
November 25 2010 19:37 GMT
#17
I'm with you OP. Just got to ~1700 yesterday, and I roll over terran, and even vs protoss (used to have trouble vs them) I can hold my own, but when I see a zerg opponent I feel like I should just say gg and quit at the start. Again, as you said, the only time I win is with mass roach and mixing in hydra/infestor, but it seems I barely win when I do.

To the poster who said mass speedling to muta: Do you ever encounter someone who plays hydra/infestor? Mutas are about the only strat I seem to win against in ZvZ because my fast infestor/hydra shuts it down so hard, but almost nobody does mutas anymore. The exception is on Shakuras where a slow ground army just isn't that hot (and yes, I spread creep a LOT).

I've tried the speed/bane thing, and although I'm decent at micro, I hate the baneling wars, so I'm really hoping someone has a viable alternative.
"I'm on a pumpkin pie diet right now. It's all I eat. I feel like I'm gonna die, but it's so delicious." - Artosis
Falcon-sw
Profile Joined September 2010
United States324 Posts
November 25 2010 19:45 GMT
#18
I go 12 pool, 11 extractor, except on long rush distances when I'll go 13 pool 12 extractor. This is safe against any earlier pool. I'll get speed as soon as I have 100 gas, then pull drones off gas to mine. Cut drone production at 15 or 16, mass lings and attack when speed finishes. Expand when I attack. This beats everything but the same build, and if you're met with mass ling, get a handful of banelings and go defensive. Tech to roaches. Get upgrades early and often. Scout for mutas, if you see a spire get hydra den and a couple infestors. Push when you're 1/1 on upgrades.

If you get this far, hope your upgrades are superior.
https://www.youtube.com/FalconPaladin https://twitch.tv/falconpaladin
ganjazerg
Profile Joined February 2010
82 Posts
November 25 2010 20:02 GMT
#19
10OverPoolExtractorQueen is very much so rushing your opponent to death. If it fails you are behind a shit ton.


no. it cannot fail. how exactly should it fail? the least damage you will do is pickoff a handful of drones and force your opponent to pump lings or plant a spine. after wich you are always ahead. if you deal so little damage that you are behind after this rush then you belong in silver league and need to learn how to benefit from an investment (speedling micro).

i think 10pool/10gas is better for speedling opening. make 8 lings, get lingspeed, then put your gas drones back on minerals. go attack with your first 6 + 2 more that catch up and make DRONES at home. a lot of times your opponet will overreact. get your queen after your 2nd OL and expand, deny scouting with your speedlings, and transition into roaches or roach/hydra if he goes 1 base muta. you attack with your first few lings because if your opponet went for a blind 15 hatch (common on a lot of maps lately) you can basically kill him outright with a steady stream of lings, and if he went for a later pool, all you have to do is kill 2-3 drones and you are even or ahead in worker count (as long as you were making drones at home while you harass), + you have map control and speedlings.


why would you make pool before extractor? the point of the speedling rush is to have speedlings asap. if you plant your pool before the extractor you are doing it wrong and might aswell just 8pool without the speed.

Addiction
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany37 Posts
November 25 2010 20:14 GMT
#20
~2500zerg

i feel/felt the same about zvz -its pretty hard. try to use 1 or 2 build of the standard builds (which i ll explain) and practice em. u need to know timing and u need to know which attack wins and which not.

1. speedling or speedling/bane opening
2. 1base roach into lair into 2base roach
3. 2base ling or roach
4. 1base muta ling
5. weird early rush with or without bane.

personally i think 14hatch openings can be risky. so dont do it or practice it hard
and do it only on lt shakur and maybe meta.

so i think ling or roach opening works best.

1. ling bane opening:

14gas 14pool (or 13dont care) 15ovi queen speed lings- then banenest .
scout with your first 4-6lings and try to get a ling in the main and see if he goes roach or ling/bane or fasttech.

if he goes roach-cancel banelingnest and get a roach warren. make like 4-6more drones and make raoches by yourself. your initial lings give u mapcontrol!!! so u can get some roaches lair gas- make +1 range and speed and then get expo. scout for mutas with overseer. transition into raoch ifester +maybe hydra. upgrades......

2. roaches

14pool 14gas 15ovi queen 6-8lings roach warren ->roaches. (look for a exact build by yourself^^) but u get like 5roaches @ramp. get some more drones lair 2nd gas speed +1 masss raoches and exe

3. 14hach 14pool .

when pool is done get 2queens 2spines and make lings to def. position queens at ramp to block. scout if he goes ling all in or drones 2 base too. ->2base roach with maybe double evo + inf

4. 1base muta ling
14gas 14pool. make lings to defend -make (2-10000000^^) spines to def whatever he thorws at u. get drones tech mutas. get mapcontrol and expand. go roach after u got your 5-8 mutas.

5. rush

try 7pool with spines
9pool
10pool
10gas 10pool baneling rush


these are basic ideas. so: lings give u mapcontrol vs roach. he cant really push out. if he does u can make spines units and/or run inot his base. on big maps pretty nice.
then u can drone up maybe a little more than him and get roaches.

always get 1-2 oversser to scout for spire or other dangerous things. use him to shut down his larva injects.

get upgrades.

basically 80% of zvzs are roach vs roach. practice builds watch reps -practice ...if you have more qustions look @ teamliquid forums or ask me addiction.802 @eu

gl

i ll watch a rep sooner or laer and tell you what i think
1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 2434
RotterdaM784
TaKeTV 326
IndyStarCraft 194
BRAT_OK 84
ZombieGrub78
SteadfastSC25
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2434
RotterdaM 784
ByuN 363
IndyStarCraft 194
MaxPax 178
RuFF_SC2 111
BRAT_OK 84
ZombieGrub78
UpATreeSC 57
SteadfastSC 25
MindelVK 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3249
Shuttle 732
Mini 442
EffOrt 396
Dewaltoss 158
910 76
Mind 74
HiyA 65
Zeus 64
hero 56
[ Show more ]
sorry 21
Bale 20
ToSsGirL 17
Sexy 14
zelot 10
scan(afreeca) 8
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
qojqva3572
Counter-Strike
fl0m5758
pashabiceps1021
Fnx 627
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3678
Liquid`Hasu1
Other Games
singsing2105
Beastyqt721
ceh9705
mouzStarbuck231
XaKoH 124
C9.Mang0118
QueenE62
Trikslyr53
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV226
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 125
• StrangeGG 45
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV373
Other Games
• imaqtpie683
• Shiphtur289
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
4h 44m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 44m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
16h 44m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 5h
Patches Events
1d 21h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.