Ever been this Z? My heart sinks to a new low when I have this done to me hehe+ Show Spoiler +
<3
| Forum Index > Replays |
|
iNcontroL
USA29055 Posts
Ever been this Z? My heart sinks to a new low when I have this done to me hehe+ Show Spoiler + <3 | ||
|
kefkalives
Australia1272 Posts
| ||
|
WeSt
Portugal918 Posts
+ Show Spoiler + I wouldn't lose for the same reason zerg lost coz usually i put a ling in every single expansion, but i would have lost earlier owned by terran's macro ![]() | ||
|
roadrunner_sc
United States1220 Posts
Wow quite a solid mech build I was really impressed. Got a little sloppy mid-way through but still had a ton of shit to finish the game off Hats off to chosen tho he put up a nice fight what with all the harassment | ||
|
Night[Mare
Mexico4793 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|