• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:32
CEST 01:32
KST 08:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7436 users

Will you play the Fantasy Proleague this season? - Page 2

Forum Index > Polls & Liquibet
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Eatme
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
Switzerland3919 Posts
January 12 2009 11:24 GMT
#21
No, I dont care much about progaming, especially since they removed the 2:2.
I have the best fucking lawyers in the country including the man they call the Malmis.
LordWeird
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States3411 Posts
January 12 2009 13:01 GMT
#22
No doubt I'm playing. I probably won't win because I don't follow PL as thoroughly as I probably should. I'm more excited for the new liquibet season, time to break into the 500s.

I missed a ton of bets, so I can't wait to actually compete for some of the top rankings. Thanks for doing these fantasy leagues, I know it has to be quite a lot of work.
Chains none
H
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
New Zealand6138 Posts
January 12 2009 15:08 GMT
#23
I'll play just because I can make up a team and not care about it. Then laugh when it's higher than others (or in the negatives).
[iHs]HCO | のヮの | pachi & plexa ownz | RIP _
arew
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Lithuania1861 Posts
January 12 2009 18:04 GMT
#24
No.
750/750 emotions fully stacked
Kennigit *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada19447 Posts
January 12 2009 19:25 GMT
#25
yesss
IntoTheWow
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
is awesome32282 Posts
January 12 2009 19:34 GMT
#26
Yes, im going to spank SonuvBob a little again.
Moderator<:3-/-<
Titusmaster6
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States5937 Posts
January 12 2009 20:09 GMT
#27
Why does the poll show up everytime I open tl? Is it because I keep saying no? lol I get it.
Shorts down shorts up, BOOM, just like that.
GHOSTCLAW
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States17042 Posts
January 12 2009 21:00 GMT
#28
On January 13 2009 05:09 Titusmaster6 wrote:
Why does the poll show up everytime I open tl? Is it because I keep saying no? lol I get it.


if you're trying to see it from different ip's then you'll be able to vote multiple times in the same polls
PhotographerLiquipedia. Drop me a pm if you've got questions/need help.
Fontong
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States6454 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-12 23:31:52
January 12 2009 21:43 GMT
#29
On January 13 2009 06:00 GHOSTCLAW wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2009 05:09 Titusmaster6 wrote:
Why does the poll show up everytime I open tl? Is it because I keep saying no? lol I get it.


if you're trying to see it from different ip's then you'll be able to vote multiple times in the same polls

Actually I have a static IP and this is happening to me as well. I keep voting no but I'm going to participate anyway.

Edit: Actually I think it is because my vote is never counted...T T
[SECRET FONT] "Dragoon bunker"
Mastermind
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Canada7096 Posts
January 12 2009 23:40 GMT
#30
I voted no because I find proleague boring. I rarely watch the games because they aren't very exciting imo. I just dont care for watching no name players suck. I prefer msl/osl/gom
Eatme
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
Switzerland3919 Posts
January 13 2009 00:16 GMT
#31
THe poll shows up again and again for me too. And it says I have already voted when I vote again so it not a change of ip.
Never happend before with any other poll. Weird.
I have the best fucking lawyers in the country including the man they call the Malmis.
Nightmarjoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
United States3360 Posts
January 13 2009 00:39 GMT
#32
Hard poll. I picked fun to learn about new players.
aka Lyra; My favourites: July, Stork, Draco, MistrZZZ, TheStc, LastShadow - www.broodwarmaps.net - for all your mapping needs; check my stream: high masters mech terran: twitch.tv/lyrathegreat
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
January 13 2009 01:22 GMT
#33
Yes because I can
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
29 fps
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States5725 Posts
January 13 2009 01:30 GMT
#34
i can lucksack a liquibet win!

when does the new liquibet start?
4v4 is a battle of who has the better computer.
SonuvBob
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Aiur21552 Posts
January 13 2009 01:53 GMT
#35
On January 13 2009 04:34 IntoTheWow wrote:
Yes, im going to spank SonuvBob a little again.

Double or nothing, Fayth-rules?
Administrator
fusionsdf
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada15390 Posts
January 13 2009 03:05 GMT
#36
yes

at the very least I will stomp plexa!
SKT_Best: "I actually chose Protoss because it was so hard for me to defeat Protoss as a Terran. When I first started Brood War, my main race was Terran."
thunk
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States6233 Posts
January 13 2009 04:16 GMT
#37
On January 13 2009 06:43 Fontong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2009 06:00 GHOSTCLAW wrote:
On January 13 2009 05:09 Titusmaster6 wrote:
Why does the poll show up everytime I open tl? Is it because I keep saying no? lol I get it.


if you're trying to see it from different ip's then you'll be able to vote multiple times in the same polls

Actually I have a static IP and this is happening to me as well. I keep voting no but I'm going to participate anyway.

Edit: Actually I think it is because my vote is never counted...T T


Well, Mani did make the poll twice, so that might explain it.

Hmm....I hope to dominate you guys at both liquibet and Fantasy Proleague.
Every time Jung Myung Hoon builds a vulture, two probes die. || My post count was a palindrome and I was never posting again.
SonuvBob
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Aiur21552 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-13 04:46:07
January 13 2009 04:23 GMT
#38
There was a bug with poll cookies, hopefully it's fixed. It didn't let you vote twice, but it did show the poll instead of the results sometimes even if you'd already voted.
Administrator
Breavman
Profile Joined September 2004
Sweden598 Posts
January 13 2009 04:34 GMT
#39
No, I decided to quit the fantasy leagues. It makes me feel petty caring more about my points than the players and the teams.
SonuvBob
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Aiur21552 Posts
January 13 2009 04:46 GMT
#40
So just pick players/teams you like, you'll cheer for them even harder (and then you'll get owned by IntoTheWow when you lose horribly )
Administrator
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings48
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta25
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 138
ViBE135
ProTech129
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13971
Artosis 540
PianO 28
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
canceldota152
NeuroSwarm148
League of Legends
Doublelift4215
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1559
minikerr13
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe107
Other Games
summit1g6415
shahzam540
Day[9].tv487
C9.Mang0367
Maynarde77
Trikslyr48
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 46
• RyuSc2 27
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP26
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie979
• Shiphtur559
• Day9tv487
Upcoming Events
OSC
23h 28m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 10h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.