• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:48
CEST 17:48
KST 00:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War195.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10326 users

Will you play the Fantasy Proleague this season?

Forum Index > Polls & Liquibet
Post a Reply
1 2 3 Next All
Manifesto7
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Osaka27178 Posts
January 12 2009 05:50 GMT
#1
Apparently I need to make every poll twice to fix my mistakes
ModeratorGodfather
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51698 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-12 05:54:02
January 12 2009 05:51 GMT
#2
what my vote didnt get counted blasphemy

On January 12 2009 14:49 GTR-2-Go wrote:
I will defeat tiffany.

YOU ARE GOING DOWN MISTER MAX.
Commentator
Titusmaster6
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States5937 Posts
January 12 2009 06:00 GMT
#3
I would play but I spend enough time on tl as it is. So i'm taking the pussy way out by saying NO
Shorts down shorts up, BOOM, just like that.
Manifesto7
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Osaka27178 Posts
January 12 2009 06:04 GMT
#4
Apparently we cannot use symbols in the polls
ModeratorGodfather
Equinox_kr
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States7395 Posts
January 12 2009 06:18 GMT
#5
Lol look at that awful mess after you vote
^-^
Fontong
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States6454 Posts
January 12 2009 06:30 GMT
#6
Poll is rigged imo.
[SECRET FONT] "Dragoon bunker"
fusionsdf
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada15390 Posts
January 12 2009 06:39 GMT
#7
I'M GOING TO WIN
SKT_Best: "I actually chose Protoss because it was so hard for me to defeat Protoss as a Terran. When I first started Brood War, my main race was Terran."
EchOne
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States2906 Posts
January 12 2009 07:15 GMT
#8
Man, I don't know why so many people voted No. It may have been a coincidence since my exams ended around the same time, but I definitely started watching Proleague a lot more when I started Fantasy Proleague. It's so fascinating to follow the metagame these days that you definitely can't afford to miss it.

I can't wait to see the revival of All-Kill either.

Even if you voted No, change your mind and play, dooo it!

面白くない世の中, 面白くすればいいさ
ambit!ous1
Profile Joined September 2007
United States3662 Posts
January 12 2009 07:29 GMT
#9
Yes, because it is fun to talk about with others.
Bisu[Shield] / ♔ SoYeon
Kuja900
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States3564 Posts
January 12 2009 07:50 GMT
#10
On January 12 2009 16:29 ambit!ous1 wrote:
Yes, because it is fun to talk about with others.


O.o nice post count

Should be an option for "Yes, so i can gloat during live report threads" ^_^ lol
OMG you nasty gurl
FuDDx *
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States5018 Posts
January 12 2009 07:53 GMT
#11
Im sadly not going to particapate. Ive not been able to get streaming to work on my barley better than 56k internet.

Hopefully one day in the future ill be able to watch games etc..or i could try to figure out these vod things T_T

Its almost to easy to just go play some...

Ok me vs you sir lets go.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Balloon-Man-FuDD/237447769616965?ref=hl
Kong John
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Denmark1020 Posts
January 12 2009 08:07 GMT
#12
I have no idea what fantasy proleague is! WTF?!
This is real life, where nerds must battle!
RamenStyle
Profile Joined September 2004
United States1929 Posts
January 12 2009 08:11 GMT
#13
I gave up on liquibet, but I need to win at least one round of PL.
SonuvBob
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Aiur21552 Posts
January 12 2009 08:16 GMT
#14
On January 12 2009 17:07 Kong John wrote:
I have no idea what fantasy proleague is! WTF?!

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=83094
Administrator
iPF[Div]
Profile Joined February 2008
Spain572 Posts
January 12 2009 08:56 GMT
#15
I'm not playing it to learn about new gamers but I have to admit that if i wasn't playing fantasy pl I wouldn't have cared to learn so much about newer gamers and how they are doing and how they will do in the future. If skyhigh will be the next flash, effort the next jaedong, and movie the next stork, might as well say u knew them when they were just little nubs amirite?

lol i just realized that all my examples are cj players, god im a fanboy.
Since ma jae yoon and jin young soo stabbed me in the fucking back, i've got no one to rep here.
deathgod6
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States5064 Posts
January 12 2009 09:19 GMT
#16
No, I'm too lazy. I'll just stick with Liquibet. Hopefully I won't miss any.
4.0 GPA = A rank 5.0 GPA = Olympic --------- Bisu, Best, Fantasy. i ♥ oov. They can get in my BoxeR anyday.
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
January 12 2009 09:25 GMT
#17
On January 12 2009 18:19 deathgod6 wrote:
No, I'm too lazy. I'll just stick with Liquibet. Hopefully I won't miss any.

you really don't have to do much other than create your team in the beginning
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
GinNtoniC
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Sweden2945 Posts
January 12 2009 09:37 GMT
#18
On January 12 2009 15:00 Titusmaster6 wrote:
I would play but I spend enough time on tl as it is. So i'm taking the pussy way out by saying NO

This goes for me as well.
Fantasy-MSL/OSL works out, but Proleague is just too many factors to take into consideration to make a decent team. I'm avoiding that time-sink
Huge fan of JulyZerg, HonestTea and that guy Kim Taek Yong.
RaGe
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
Belgium9950 Posts
January 12 2009 10:10 GMT
#19
I missed out on subscriptions last time, but I love the concept.

The all-kill format is gonna make it more luck involved though, unless the scoring system will be able to compensate that somehow.
Moderatorsometimes I get intimidated by the size of my right testicle
Scooter
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States747 Posts
January 12 2009 10:19 GMT
#20
I wasn't going to, but the knowledge that Nazgul will be implored me to reconsider. I implore everyone to reconsider.
My unblocks gets yo curleh mustache wet のωの
1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech15
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31966
Calm 5936
Bisu 2629
Jaedong 1111
BeSt 463
Rush 433
Soma 398
Horang2 381
Larva 371
Stork 357
[ Show more ]
Light 255
Snow 177
Zeus 167
ZerO 165
Free 129
Mind 116
910 110
Barracks 80
Liquid`Ret 55
Sea.KH 51
Killer 43
Shinee 36
Hyun 36
Trap 33
ToSsGirL 30
Bale 24
sorry 23
Terrorterran 23
Aegong 22
Rock 18
Hm[arnc] 18
Sexy 11
Sacsri 9
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8517
XaKoH 409
Counter-Strike
fl0m4659
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes578
Other Games
singsing2315
hiko930
B2W.Neo618
Mlord366
mouzStarbuck212
DeMusliM187
Livibee178
Hui .170
FrodaN164
RotterdaM108
Trikslyr84
QueenE79
KnowMe63
Mew2King54
ZerO(Twitch)18
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile1125
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3669
• Jankos2516
• TFBlade647
Other Games
• Shiphtur681
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 12m
Big Brain Bouts
18h 12m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 1h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 3h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 18h
Patches Events
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.