• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:15
CEST 17:15
KST 00:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8578 users

Did you get owned by the facebook thread?

Forum Index > Polls & Liquibet
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
MasterOfChaos
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Germany2896 Posts
July 14 2008 18:42 GMT
#1
What is a facebook?
LiquipediaOne eye to kill. Two eyes to live.
jkillashark
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
United States5262 Posts
July 14 2008 18:44 GMT
#2
No, I read the replies first. At first, I was like oh wow what the crap. But it's just a picture of me jumping in the air. Then I looked at some of the other posts and they were like lol its me or some crap so I checked the properties of the picture and just laughed too.
Do your best, God will do the rest.
Asta
Profile Joined October 2002
Germany3491 Posts
July 14 2008 18:46 GMT
#3
No, I wasn't logged in -> didn't see a pic.
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26003 Posts
July 14 2008 18:48 GMT
#4
So many liars. No one's voted yes?

I had a similar experience as jkillashark. I was pretty sad that my picture was vthe creepiest, but before I replied I read the other replies and figured out what was up.
Moderator
YPang
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States4024 Posts
July 14 2008 18:55 GMT
#5
I VOTED YES! then found out how stupid i was this morning...
sMi.Gladstone | BW: B high| SC2: gold T_T
MeriaDoKk
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
Chile1726 Posts
July 14 2008 18:55 GMT
#6
Im the only one that voted yes so far xD
Catyoul *
Profile Joined April 2004
France2377 Posts
July 14 2008 18:56 GMT
#7
What facebook thread ?
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26003 Posts
July 14 2008 18:59 GMT
#8
On July 15 2008 03:56 Catyoul wrote:
What facebook thread ?

Average Posts Per Week 8.89
Posts made in the last week 32

Yea I'm sure that's from a "live report" right?
Moderator
qrs
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States3637 Posts
July 14 2008 19:00 GMT
#9
I wasn't logged into facebook when I looked at the thread, so all I saw was a broken picture. Actually, I had no idea what the thread was about until reading the comments on this poll.
'As per the American Heart Association, the beat of the Bee Gees song "Stayin' Alive" provides an ideal rhythm in terms of beats per minute to use for hands-only CPR. One can also hum Queen's "Another One Bites The Dust".' —Wikipedia
Catyoul *
Profile Joined April 2004
France2377 Posts
July 14 2008 19:08 GMT
#10
On July 15 2008 03:59 Chill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2008 03:56 Catyoul wrote:
What facebook thread ?

Average Posts Per Week 8.89
Posts made in the last week 32

Yea I'm sure that's from a "live report" right?

This is Catyoul, reporting live from the general forum, where people are still getting owned left and right !
Nitrogen
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States5345 Posts
July 14 2008 19:09 GMT
#11
On July 15 2008 04:08 Catyoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2008 03:59 Chill wrote:
On July 15 2008 03:56 Catyoul wrote:
What facebook thread ?

Average Posts Per Week 8.89
Posts made in the last week 32

Yea I'm sure that's from a "live report" right?

This is Catyoul, reporting live from the general forum, where people are still getting owned left and right !


hahaha
UNFUCK YOURSELF
Gaetele
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Esper760 Posts
July 14 2008 19:09 GMT
#12
hey catyoul how did you get that nifty star i would like one too !
aka Ghostclaws
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
July 14 2008 19:29 GMT
#13
On July 15 2008 03:44 jkillashark wrote:
No, I read the replies first. At first, I was like oh wow what the crap. But it's just a picture of me jumping in the air. Then I looked at some of the other posts and they were like lol its me or some crap so I checked the properties of the picture and just laughed too.

exactly what I did
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
-orb-
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States5770 Posts
July 14 2008 19:47 GMT
#14
On July 15 2008 03:46 Asta wrote:
No, I wasn't logged in -> didn't see a pic.


Same.

By the time I realized I had to login for it to show, I already knew about the hilariousness from seeing others' posts.
'life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery'
how sad that sc2 has no shield battery :(
grobo
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Japan6199 Posts
July 14 2008 19:53 GMT
#15
I use Facebook like once every 6 months, i don't have any friends there so it's useless to me.

So yeah, i didn't see anything because i wasn't logged in.
We make signature, then defense it.
VIB
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Brazil3567 Posts
July 14 2008 20:13 GMT
#16
So... anyone gonna bother saying what is this about..?
Great people talk about ideas. Average people talk about things. Small people talk about other people.
Jonoman92
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
United States9110 Posts
July 14 2008 20:18 GMT
#17
I am confused.
oj-
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States368 Posts
July 14 2008 20:19 GMT
#18
I was owned and almost called bockit a fucking liar :/
came back for Starcraft Remastered
]343[
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States10328 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-14 20:21:06
July 14 2008 20:20 GMT
#19
dude I read the thread and was like huh? I wasn't logged in either and saw a [x] (no picture available)

EDIT: dude whoa I am now on facebook... and STILL NO PICTURE
Writer
LeafHouse
Profile Joined June 2007
United States185 Posts
July 14 2008 20:25 GMT
#20
I got whooped. Too bad the first couple of comments made it pretty clear what'd been going on. Vote yes you liars. LOL
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem186
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 186
Railgan 89
trigger 46
IndyStarCraft 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 52791
Shuttle 8678
BeSt 758
Horang2 493
actioN 235
Larva 201
Sexy 187
ggaemo 138
Soma 137
Last 117
[ Show more ]
Mind 95
Zeus 79
Sea.KH 60
hero 58
Hyun 54
Killer 47
Aegong 46
ToSsGirL 28
Bale 24
PianO 22
Rock 19
NaDa 12
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5056
qojqva2655
Dendi1432
420jenkins476
Fuzer 106
Counter-Strike
fl0m3347
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1177
Liquid`Hasu817
MindelVK3
Other Games
B2W.Neo968
singsing713
Beastyqt609
Mlord472
byalli378
ArmadaUGS212
Livibee211
Hui .192
KnowMe123
QueenE68
Mew2King52
CosmosSc2 30
Chillindude20
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick796
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream60
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 53
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2947
League of Legends
• Nemesis2803
Other Games
• WagamamaTV218
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 45m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 45m
Replay Cast
7h 45m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 45m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
19h 45m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 19h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.