• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:53
CEST 03:53
KST 10:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9446 users

Did you get owned by the facebook thread? - Page 3

Forum Index > Polls & Liquibet
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
ydg
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States690 Posts
July 14 2008 22:56 GMT
#41
I think even if you read the replies, if you were a bit shocked at first upon seeing the pic, you should say yes.
I was like wtf when I first saw it but then I was like, oh lol when I scrolled down.
The only courage that matters is the kind that gets you from one moment to the next.
h3r1n6
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Iceland2039 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-15 00:02:33
July 15 2008 00:02 GMT
#42
Without this poll, not having a facebook account, not really caring about it I wouldnt even have understood what this was about .
Now I can assume it.

+ Show Spoiler +
It was me on the picture
SpiritoftheTunA
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States20903 Posts
July 15 2008 00:18 GMT
#43
it ruined my life
posting on liquid sites in current year
MeriaDoKk
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
Chile1726 Posts
July 15 2008 00:39 GMT
#44
no, it ruined my
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
July 15 2008 01:17 GMT
#45
haha Bockit msn'd me all like "DUDE THATS ME IN THAT THREAD

LOOK I CAN PROVE IT"

i checked the link and it was blank and i was like eh o.O? So i was like, okay, thats cool, ill just quote Catyoul and get the image URL. Copied it, pasted it, and lo and behold "you need to log into facebook". Not having a facebook account i lold to myself quietly and Bockit came to the realization and spammed me with "NO WAIII"
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
infinity21 *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada6683 Posts
July 15 2008 01:45 GMT
#46
I was a little surprised at first but I checked the link in a few seconds by quoting and found out what it was
Official Entusman #21
Quesadilla
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1814 Posts
July 15 2008 02:47 GMT
#47
I figured when people said "omg it's me" that it was code. Pretty rad though, I dug it.
Make a lot of friends. Wear good clothes. Drink good beer. Love a nice girl.
Ilikestarcraft
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Korea (South)17743 Posts
July 15 2008 03:03 GMT
#48
me got owned
ils
"Nana is a goddess. Or at very least, Nana is my goddess." - KazeHydra
CDRdude
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States5625 Posts
July 15 2008 03:22 GMT
#49
I hadn't logged into facebook for a month or so, so I didn't see the picture. When I tried to copy the URL and paste it into a new tab, It asked me to log in, so I got a bit suspicious. Reading the first couple of replies made me realize it for sure.

I kind of wish I had been logged in, just for the fun of it. I probably would have been totally owned, and it would have been funny.
Force staff is the best item in the game.
Night[Mare
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
Mexico4793 Posts
July 15 2008 03:31 GMT
#50
voted yes, but i realized 30 seconds after
Teamliquidian townie
BottleAbuser
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Korea (South)1888 Posts
July 15 2008 03:49 GMT
#51
I kinda got owned: I saw a broken link and everyone freaking out about how good-looking or freaky the guy was, and figured that it was an "Emperor's New Clothes" type of deal. It took me a while to figure out I'd be seeing my own profile pic if I had facebook.
Compilers are like boyfriends, you miss a period and they go crazy on you.
OctoPuSs
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
Canada5279 Posts
July 15 2008 03:50 GMT
#52
I have an excuse, I was one of the first few to view that thread .
Depression is just a sarcastic state of mind. Liquid`HerO Fighting!
Wonders
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Australia753 Posts
July 15 2008 03:53 GMT
#53
Oh my God that was quite possibly the best thread ever. I freaked out at first when I saw the picture and luckily decided not to post and see how it turned out. But I still got owned.
DanceCommander
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1808 Posts
July 15 2008 03:59 GMT
#54
Haha some people dont even know what facebook is :D
Mastermind
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Canada7096 Posts
July 15 2008 04:07 GMT
#55
I got so owned by that thread. I am embarassed.
fgsvsd
Profile Joined June 2007
Switzerland348 Posts
July 15 2008 04:56 GMT
#56
I haven't been on Facebook for a while, and I always log off...

Yeah, I'm kinda disappointed in retrospective, would have loved to see my reaction.
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
July 15 2008 05:33 GMT
#57
I don't have a facebook, and I saw the millions of threads about that thread so I didn't get owned.
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
July 15 2008 05:41 GMT
#58
I quoted the OP first to make sure ^_^
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
Ry-Masta-T
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States478 Posts
July 15 2008 05:45 GMT
#59
I got raped, my life is ruined
Speak the word...
useLess
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States4781 Posts
July 15 2008 05:59 GMT
#60
On July 15 2008 03:42 MasterOfChaos wrote:
What is a facebook?


about three bucks an hour! *rimshot*
Moonlight Shadow
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft441
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta23
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft441
WinterStarcraft282
RuFF_SC2 131
PiLiPiLi 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1067
White-Ra 160
Hyuk 60
Noble 52
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm173
LuMiX1
League of Legends
Doublelift5449
Counter-Strike
taco 558
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox670
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor734
Other Games
summit1g7910
Coldzera 874
C9.Mang0384
ViBE59
ArmadaUGS49
Mew2King37
Liquid`Ken2
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick652
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream73
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 86
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21339
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
8h 7m
Online Event
9h 7m
FEL
14h 7m
AI Arena Tournament
15h 7m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 7m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.