Overgrowth and King Sejong are also pretty fun maps though, I really enjoy playing on both of them.
The blizzard map though, well I usually don't veto maps but every game I play on it pushes me closer to vetoing it.
| Forum Index > Polls & Liquibet |
|
Lorch
Germany3711 Posts
Overgrowth and King Sejong are also pretty fun maps though, I really enjoy playing on both of them. The blizzard map though, well I usually don't veto maps but every game I play on it pushes me closer to vetoing it. | ||
|
felisconcolori
United States6169 Posts
Waystation, though... depending on how the spawns are (and the opponent), I like it or I loathe it. Long spawns - it's okay, but watch out of island shenanigans. Short spawns? Kill me now, and of course there will be island shenanigans. | ||
|
TronJovolta
United States323 Posts
| ||
|
sigm
192 Posts
| ||
|
Thin
United States4 Posts
| ||
|
RPR_Tempest
Australia7799 Posts
Waystation has a free island base for Terran or an absurd rush distance which makes scouting difficult in ZvZ and ZvP. Merry Go Round has similar problems as Frost where there's a slight coinflip element in ZvZ. It's okay for ZvT and ZvP though I wish the ramp was a little smaller. Overgrowth is just a really solid good map. It's like a better version of Habitation. | ||
|
Lobotomist
United States1541 Posts
| ||
|
kinsky
Germany368 Posts
| ||
|
GrayFox90
Malaysia23 Posts
| ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
| ||
|
Zickelpack
Canada3 Posts
| ||
|
CursOr
United States6335 Posts
On April 17 2014 22:39 Tufas wrote: Merry Go Round /thread I really like it a lot. This map reminds me of course, of TestBug, the only other 3 player map used with any regularity... which I would LOVE to see again :p | ||
|
Sweetfrost
Sweden213 Posts
| ||
|
Sajaki
Canada1135 Posts
| ||
|
Yiome
China1687 Posts
waystation is interesting too. | ||
|
Anacreor
Netherlands291 Posts
| ||
|
mostevil
United Kingdom611 Posts
Waystation I don't like the islands are tricksy P/ZvT and if you get TvZ long spawns you're feel pretty screwed. | ||
|
Shield
Bulgaria4824 Posts
| ||
|
GumBa
United Kingdom31935 Posts
King Sejong station and Overgrowth are good Hate Waystation I play terran | ||
|
NaboliC
Sweden130 Posts
| ||
| ||
|
|
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|