• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:46
CEST 14:46
KST 21:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8734 users

Will you purchase Heart of the Swarm?

Forum Index > Polls & Liquibet
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Waxangel
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States33707 Posts
February 19 2013 03:45 GMT
#1
Did I receive "gifts" in the mail from Blizzard's sales department? Who's to say?
AdministratorHey HP can you redo everything youve ever done because i have a small complaint?
synapse
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
China13814 Posts
February 19 2013 03:54 GMT
#2
Not sure if it's worth the money... was hoping for a $20-$25 expansion :T
:)
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19391 Posts
February 19 2013 04:02 GMT
#3
Probably will but did not preorder.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
Quakecomm
Profile Joined April 2012
United States344 Posts
February 19 2013 04:05 GMT
#4
Preordered as soon as beta keys were up for grabs
gorkey island is the only good map
kochanfe
Profile Joined July 2011
Micronesia1338 Posts
February 19 2013 04:18 GMT
#5
Is this even a question?!? I've been playing the beta for months!
"The flame that burns twice as bright burns half as long." - Lao Tzu
Bayyne
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1967 Posts
February 19 2013 04:26 GMT
#6
If it hits a very low sale price of $5, maybe. That's what I value HotS at.
Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.
ChuCky.Ca
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada2497 Posts
February 19 2013 04:30 GMT
#7
On February 19 2013 13:26 Bayyne wrote:
If it hits a very low sale price of $5, maybe. That's what I value HotS at.

:o at least be realistic and say 20$ or something around that lol. preordered day 1!
Most Skilled Current esport Games Scbw>Sc2>Cs1.6>Dota2>Hon>Loopin Louie The Drinking Game>LoL
iamho
Profile Joined June 2009
United States3347 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-19 04:33:01
February 19 2013 04:32 GMT
#8
$40 for an expansion is too much for me too. I'll probably grab it on sale if the metagame turns out to be significantly better than WoL.
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
February 19 2013 04:33 GMT
#9
I didn't pre-order. There's no immediate hurry, as I don't know how busy I'll be on launch day and I've had beta access for some time now so I have experience with the real meat of the game. Will I buy eventually? Of fucking course!
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
lokes
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Argentina80 Posts
February 19 2013 04:33 GMT
#10
On February 19 2013 13:30 ChuCky.Ca wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2013 13:26 Bayyne wrote:
If it hits a very low sale price of $5, maybe. That's what I value HotS at.

:o at least be realistic and say 20$ or something around that lol. preordered day 1!

lol clearly you don't know shit about how many people and how much effort does it cost to make a game.
TerranosaurusWrecks
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada187 Posts
February 19 2013 04:39 GMT
#11
On February 19 2013 13:26 Bayyne wrote:
If it hits a very low sale price of $5, maybe. That's what I value HotS at.


i'm actually shocked that the pro scene has come so far, the online community is a pretty cheap crowd
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ "Like you can train a n00b, but they will just be a trained n00b."
Hrrrrm
Profile Joined March 2010
United States2081 Posts
February 19 2013 04:39 GMT
#12
I'll wait for it to go on sale for ~$20. Never really liked how they chopped the game into 3 campaigns to milk the fan base.
alot = a lot (TWO WORDS)
Oiseaux
Profile Joined May 2011
United States676 Posts
February 19 2013 04:48 GMT
#13
No, but I only watch and don't play, not because I'm one of the crazies that think Blizzard is just further butchering the game. I only bought WoL because some old, long-distance friends of mine had it and convinced me to get it (since I was already watching a crap-ton of professional games and because it would have been a good way to sort of reconnect again). We only played for about a month or so until we just stopped playing.

I can appreciate the mental and physical effort that goes into playing an RTS like SC2, hence why I love following the pro scene, but RPGs are my game of choice when it comes to actually playing a game.

"[S]o be ready to kiss a few donkeys with glued-on paper horns during your unicorn hunt." -Some stupid 4x4 magazine
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
February 19 2013 04:56 GMT
#14
bought it through tl.net back in november
xuanzue
Profile Joined October 2010
Colombia1747 Posts
February 19 2013 05:06 GMT
#15
I will wait to any black friday like, when the price is $20
Dominions 4: "Thrones of Ascension".
NotSorry
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States6722 Posts
February 19 2013 05:07 GMT
#16
I'll wait to see how it turns out in competitive play over the next few months, at this moment I have no interest in buying it tho, which makes me very sad, since I gave BW nearly 12years of my life.
We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men. - Orwell
HououinKyouma
Profile Joined November 2011
Australia152 Posts
February 19 2013 05:07 GMT
#17
i dont even have wol, so its a no for me
Terran Dream Team | TaeJa | INnoVation | Maru | TY| Cure | Maru again
Zerg.Zilla
Profile Joined February 2012
Hungary5029 Posts
February 19 2013 05:56 GMT
#18
Hell yeah i'm gonna buy it!On release date!Can't wait!
(•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■) ~Keep calm and inject Larva~
iMrising
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
United States1099 Posts
February 19 2013 06:09 GMT
#19
40 dollars is a lot
but I don't know if I can resist it
So yea, Im going to be playing it soon. Probably in the summer or something
$O$ | soO
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9593 Posts
February 19 2013 06:14 GMT
#20
No, at least not on release day. 40$ for THAT is so not worth it. But I will be following the tournaments to see the HotS meta. If I like what I see, I might buy it sooner, if it stays like it is on streams I'll get it on discount for Xmas or when prices drop.
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1344
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 275
Rex 89
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 56985
Calm 3717
Shuttle 3488
FanTaSy 1578
Bisu 1516
firebathero 367
Stork 333
Mini 286
Hyuk 271
Rush 250
[ Show more ]
Soma 246
EffOrt 230
Zeus 226
Soulkey 178
actioN 157
Last 150
Light 145
ZerO 131
Snow 112
Dewaltoss 67
Mong 66
Killer 65
Barracks 54
Pusan 49
hero 42
JYJ 42
PianO 40
NotJumperer 37
Shinee 37
Free 36
Bale 33
ToSsGirL 31
Hyun 30
Aegong 28
Sharp 27
Shine 26
sorry 19
yabsab 18
HiyA 14
Sacsri 13
Noble 11
Icarus 4
Dota 2
Gorgc5882
Dendi629
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1389
kRYSTAL_310
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King112
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko379
Other Games
gofns36261
singsing2055
B2W.Neo845
crisheroes276
hiko236
DeMusliM216
Livibee133
byalli129
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV214
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
14m
OSC
9h 29m
Replay Cast
10h 14m
OSC
1d 10h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 21h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.