• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:02
CEST 17:02
KST 00:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20265Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9799 users

For Europeans: If TL sets up better shipping in Europe an…

Forum Index > Polls & Liquibet
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Solidus989
Profile Joined April 2011
United Kingdom1 Post
November 25 2011 02:06 GMT
#61
--- Nuked ---
Sleeep
Profile Joined January 2011
Turkey37 Posts
November 25 2011 07:16 GMT
#62
Turkey, I got already spirit shirt but too much money like 13$ shipping tt
Deleted User 61629
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
1664 Posts
November 25 2011 07:52 GMT
#63
--- Nuked ---
Ketch
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands7285 Posts
November 25 2011 08:05 GMT
#64
On November 24 2011 10:41 FliedLice wrote:
will nazgul tour through europe in a van and hand out the shirts personally?


i already bought shirts and i thought the shipping wasn't too bad tbh


I live in the same city as Nazgul so if he sets up shop in his house, it's ok too!
RisingSky
Profile Joined November 2011
Germany5 Posts
November 25 2011 08:57 GMT
#65
I definitely would buy if that would happen, at the moment the shipping price & time is too high
ionize
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Ireland399 Posts
November 25 2011 09:28 GMT
#66
Living in Germany and got one of the older TL shirts already. Would buy them any time. If you lower the costs even better.
I just love video games, what's your excuse?
sib-pelle
Profile Joined November 2008
Sweden162 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-25 09:51:17
November 25 2011 09:30 GMT
#67
We're a couple of guys that were gonna buy 3 shirts together for lower total cost, but one shirt ran out of stock so we didn't buy any.

They would probably have bought those 2 if shipping was lower. Plus I would have bought more shirts for myself earlier if shipping costs weren't that high. So you've lost maybe 5 shirts on low stock and shipping costs just from my surrounding.
Jangbi fanboy & Gaming Community Scientist
msl
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany477 Posts
November 25 2011 09:58 GMT
#68
I live in Germany and have had extremly bad experiences with shipping from the USA (customs actually holding back shirts ect.. I bought from thinkgeek), so I am quite hesitant to buy anything shipping from there. So right now I just don't buy anything that requires intercontinental shipping.
The likelihood of me buying stuff would therefore increase significantly if there was an European store and shipping rates were reasonable.
Support TONY best TONY
phrenetiC
Profile Joined April 2011
Switzerland224 Posts
November 25 2011 11:04 GMT
#69
I've already ordered the traditional lightblue TL-shirt, and sadly received the lightblue ESPORTS-shirt instead. I didn't mind too much. On the other hand there's not that much I could do about it w/o causing a huge mess and delaying the shipping of the product I initially wanted even more. It definately took quite a while to arrive, and as might expect I was a bit disappointed when I unwrapped the package I had been waiting for so long.

As msl already pointed out, the likelihood of europeans to buy stuff and support TL would increase substantially, if the transatlantic shipping could be bypassed.

I still gave the shop another chance by the way and already ordered the one of the new shirts (which look way too awesome to resist).

Cheers phrenetiC
"[...] you just keep on trying till you run out of cake!" - GLaDOS
Teiwaz
Profile Joined September 2010
Austria158 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-25 11:33:54
November 25 2011 11:30 GMT
#70
I would think about buying stuff I didn't buy before. And I'm sure some of my friends who play SC2 would too.
Only condition I'm asking for is a reasonable price - don't skrew up and make it 1 USD = 1 EURO, 'cause it's not.

And hell yes, I want my Protoss pony

[edit]
As far as shipping experience goes...

With JINX it took about reasonable 8 days to be shipped iirc, but then my post office screwed up and I had to wait 3 or 4 more days - but you can't blame JINX for that.
[/edit]
↑ Now is the time to make use of the skills and wisdom you have acquired. ↑
ogrebutcher
Profile Joined October 2011
United Kingdom11 Posts
November 25 2011 12:09 GMT
#71
its not the shipping but the tax in Europe and how the shipping handler deals with the tax for example i bought a few items off blizzcon payed the shipping fee and then not only did i have to pay tax which came to like £6.88 but £10.00 from fedex to deal with customs which i had no idea about
13Yoshi37
Profile Joined November 2011
Germany21 Posts
November 25 2011 12:44 GMT
#72
I would really appreciate it, if the prizes for shipping and the time it takes for the shirts to come here would be reduced
I wanted to buy a shirt, but figuring out, how to order from the US and what I had to do correctely took me some time, since I'm not 18 yet. When I finally would have been able to buy it, it was sold out
Mista_Masta
Profile Joined January 2009
Netherlands557 Posts
November 25 2011 13:10 GMT
#73
I'd definitely buy Liquid items if the shipping was (more) affordable. Right now the $13 I pay extra for shipping/handling is quite expensive compared to the price of a shirt.
weareallclowns
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Denmark113 Posts
November 25 2011 14:10 GMT
#74
Nah, I wouldn't buy stuff like this. And that wouldn't change with better shipping in Europe.
we are all co-authoring a gigantic Dostoevsky novel, starring clowns! - T. Levitch
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
November 25 2011 16:08 GMT
#75
I would of course buy things at better shippingis rates to EU and maybe time scales on it. However the main reason i don't buy anything at the moment is because there is still NO HOODY :3 but other than that im sure many sceptic Europeans will buy with better/faster shipping rates
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
Shagg
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland825 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-25 17:46:30
November 25 2011 17:46 GMT
#76
I think Id buy if I could get them from Europe

Edit. And 1 USD wouldnt be = 1€ ofc!
"You're a pro or you're a noob. That's life"
niteReloaded
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Croatia5282 Posts
November 25 2011 17:59 GMT
#77
I won't buy anyway unless you sell SC1 proteam uniforms :p
PheeniX
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany19 Posts
November 25 2011 19:00 GMT
#78
'line em up! :-)
power is nothing without control
clownzim
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Brazil267 Posts
November 25 2011 20:01 GMT
#79
i still wont buy cause i live in south america and the shipping doubles up the price
but that's a nice step forward to expand. hope too see this on south america one day
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Lip the Pencilboy
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Italy420 Posts
November 25 2011 20:01 GMT
#80
omg will totally buy it!
Moderator"Ieri ho bevuto troppo, stasera bevo solo Birra!" - DEBO IS MY PERSONAL SC2-HERO
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
MaxPax 296
OGKoka 250
Codebar 35
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 48629
Calm 4396
Shuttle 2293
Bisu 1640
FanTaSy 1534
Mini 914
Soma 652
EffOrt 636
Rush 510
Stork 342
[ Show more ]
Light 284
Hyuk 263
firebathero 242
Snow 219
ZerO 175
actioN 128
Barracks 116
Zeus 87
Dewaltoss 82
Killer 75
hero 72
Hyun 40
Pusan 39
ToSsGirL 36
Sharp 36
Shinee 35
Free 27
Bale 27
PianO 25
Shine 22
Aegong 21
sorry 17
HiyA 15
yabsab 14
zelot 14
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc7366
Dendi1015
League of Legends
KnowMe20
Counter-Strike
x6flipin206
kRYSTAL_97
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes564
Lowko437
Other Games
singsing2214
hiko1797
B2W.Neo341
byalli262
Hui .194
Livibee189
Liquid`VortiX178
Mew2King67
Trikslyr39
mouzStarbuck36
Rex26
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV231
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 61
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2488
Other Games
• Shiphtur181
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 14m
Replay Cast
7h 59m
OSC
1d 7h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 18h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.