• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:02
CEST 17:02
KST 00:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20265Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9799 users

For Europeans: If TL sets up better shipping in Europe an…

Forum Index > Polls & Liquibet
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
smr
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany4808 Posts
November 24 2011 09:44 GMT
#21
On November 24 2011 18:36 ondik wrote:
I'd SO buy a TL mug (if the shipping isn't more than the mug itself).


I know it has nothing to do with the store itself but this is a great idea. I want to second that. Should be atleast the mid size of those starbucks mugs. Please TL think about this great mans idea.
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
November 24 2011 10:09 GMT
#22
If the price is lower, I might very well buy a poster or a shirt.
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
November 24 2011 10:18 GMT
#23
Although I bought 2 shirts with the new design, together with a friend, I would buy stuff more often if the shipping was better/costs lower
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
legatus legionis
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands559 Posts
November 24 2011 10:25 GMT
#24
Did you already ask for what price you can make the t-shirts in europe? Because the prices in USD are really cheap and well priced. Even with almost double the cost of a t-shirt in shipping it is reasonably priced. I'm wearing the TL teamshirt right now but I might have been wearing one of the super awesome new shirts. What put me off from getting one was that I forgot shipping was almost half, so it didn't feel like a great bargain since I would have to get more t-shirts to reduce the shipping cost relative to one t-shirt, and having to spent a larger sum upfront is a typical barrier to entry. If it's possible to reduce the price though you will always sell more. Price elasticity or something.

I'd totally get a mug. That is such a good idea. You are almost always drinking and even if you aren't, there could very well be an empty cup around. Very fun decoration.

I would also like to make an appeal for a random shirt. This is something almost nobody does. It's always T, Z or P themed and totally neglect random. Besides a true random shirt you move towards a more general starcraft shirt that tries to accompany things from all races. Like the 3 wolves shirt.
Dathremar
Profile Joined November 2011
Macedonia11 Posts
November 24 2011 10:32 GMT
#25
When the shipping cost nearly as the product of course I don't buy it. But if the shipping is a reasonable price I think I will buy a TL shirt with the new logo Love the design btw!
Azuricate
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden35 Posts
November 24 2011 10:35 GMT
#26
Would definitely buy TL merch if the shipping was less than what it is at the moment, as everyone before me has said, having the shipping be nearly as much as the item you're buying is quite discouraging.

More love for EU, we are many over here who loves TL and eSports!
sixfour
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
England11062 Posts
November 24 2011 10:36 GMT
#27
i'd almost certainly get the team shirt.
p: stats, horang2, free, jangbi z: soulkey, zero, shine, hydra t: leta, hiya, sea
anatem
Profile Joined September 2010
Romania1369 Posts
November 24 2011 11:21 GMT
#28
i'd buy stuff for sure. as it is right now, 16-17$ shipping for a 16-21$ shirt is not exactly a good deal, especially with how fast the good stuff sells out before you can really consider spending that kind of cash on shipping, which is enough of an unknown in itself across large distances.
'Tis with our Judgements as our Watches, none / Go just alike, yet each believes his own.
Damnight
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Germany222 Posts
November 24 2011 11:24 GMT
#29
yeah i just bought a shirt with a shipping fee of 13€ :/ thats half of the shirt itself
d0k
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany20 Posts
November 24 2011 12:57 GMT
#30
yap, gonna buy some.
"If you can't find the needle, burn the haystack!"
Kompicek
Profile Joined May 2008
Czech Republic245 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-24 13:01:43
November 24 2011 13:01 GMT
#31
Well i dont care about the prizes that much, but MUCH more for the reliability of the service. I have already ordered a TL shirt from the second batch, the money didnt arrive to TL so the shirt didnt get shipped. I have also ordered a shirt from the third batch, the money were already subtracted from my bank account, but it has already been two months and the shirt didnt arrive yet.
So no, I dont really care if the shipping is that high or that it takes a month to arrive, i just want to be sure that my things will arrive.
evo.
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany46 Posts
November 24 2011 13:08 GMT
#32
Definitely
s.a.y
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Croatia3840 Posts
November 24 2011 14:43 GMT
#33
it took me 45 days to get a TL shirt.
I am not good with quotes
Warchariot
Profile Joined April 2011
United Kingdom42 Posts
November 24 2011 15:35 GMT
#34
Sounds like a great idea, I have a small industrial unit with space for storage space, I'd be happy to take a bulk order and mail everything out if needed. I'm based in England
terribly funny jokes here www.youtube.com/bentellsjokes
oxnard montalvo
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany20 Posts
November 24 2011 15:50 GMT
#35
i would definitly buy all of the three new tl shirts! also, the shipping time would be way better. still waiting for my TL-Team shirt(3rd batch), it was shipped on october 31...
xyro
Profile Joined December 2010
Germany9 Posts
November 24 2011 16:07 GMT
#36
would maybe buy hots or something to support TL if its not double the price just for shipping
Overpowered
Profile Joined January 2011
Czech Republic764 Posts
November 24 2011 16:28 GMT
#37
I would definitely buy more t-shirts! I bought team ones and shipping to Czech republic is kind of expensive and slow.
Just another gold Protoss...
BeLuA
Profile Joined August 2011
United States4 Posts
November 24 2011 17:21 GMT
#38
I live in Germany.. and did order TL shirts ~4 weeks ago.. I still didnt get them and if I do I have to pay duty on top what I've paid already.. so this kinda blows

Therefore shipping from inside Europe would be awesome.
Pete!
Profile Joined October 2010
56 Posts
November 24 2011 17:25 GMT
#39
While the three new pieces if artwork are great in and of themselves, I don't feel as if they work well on t-shirts; other articles of clothing, perhaps. The only garment I've been interesting in buying is the TL Team Shirt but, unfortunately and coincidentally, I have been out of town for every sale they've had so far, despite not travelling often.
I would not purchase a videogame via TL simply because the prices aren't competitive enough; I'm aware that this is an issue with the supplier. (I bought SC2 from Amazon, near launch, for a lower price than it is now - on both US and EU sites. Similarly, Diablo III can be pre-ordered for around $15USD less than the current offer.)

Certainly, the probability of me purchasing anything from the TL store greatly increases if P&P/S&H is lowered, though several other variables that are independent of the shipping cost factor in to why I have not done so already.
Darksteel
Profile Joined October 2010
Finland319 Posts
November 24 2011 17:46 GMT
#40
Already bought a Protoss-TL shirt and might buy more shirts or a poster if the shipping is less. Silly to buy 13 $ poster and pay 11 $ for shipping, as the shipping cost is not lower if you buy shirts at the same time due to packaging issues.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
MaxPax 296
OGKoka 250
Codebar 35
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 48629
Calm 4396
Shuttle 2293
Bisu 1640
FanTaSy 1534
Mini 914
Soma 652
EffOrt 636
Rush 510
Stork 342
[ Show more ]
Light 284
Hyuk 263
firebathero 242
Snow 219
ZerO 175
actioN 128
Barracks 116
Zeus 87
Dewaltoss 82
Killer 75
hero 72
Hyun 40
Pusan 39
ToSsGirL 36
Sharp 36
Shinee 35
Free 27
Bale 27
PianO 25
Shine 22
Aegong 21
sorry 17
HiyA 15
yabsab 14
zelot 14
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc7366
Dendi1015
League of Legends
KnowMe20
Counter-Strike
x6flipin206
kRYSTAL_97
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes564
Lowko437
Other Games
singsing2214
hiko1797
B2W.Neo341
byalli262
Hui .194
Livibee189
Liquid`VortiX178
Mew2King67
Trikslyr39
mouzStarbuck36
Rex26
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV231
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 61
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2488
Other Games
• Shiphtur181
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 14m
Replay Cast
7h 59m
OSC
1d 7h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 18h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.