• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:02
CEST 17:02
KST 00:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20265Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9799 users

For Europeans: If TL sets up better shipping in Europe an…

Forum Index > Polls & Liquibet
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
November 24 2011 18:08 GMT
#41
i already buy the stuff I want, since I try to support TL and the stuff is awesome

but it would kill for an EU option.
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Tufas
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Austria2259 Posts
November 24 2011 18:43 GMT
#42
I did not buy any t-shirts yet and yes, I would buy at least 2 if there was shipping from europe. But that is going to be a lot of work for some poor soul.
Where is my ACE flair
Idnan
Profile Joined November 2010
54 Posts
November 24 2011 19:23 GMT
#43
I am so gonna buy TL stuff, when you have better shipping (lower prize) to EU. At the moment, as you probably know, instead to paying for a shirt 22 $ (16 €). I would have to pay 35$ (26 €). Which is qutie a lot for me. I havent experience the shipping itself, so I'll not talk about that.
pulperi
Profile Joined March 2011
Finland87 Posts
November 24 2011 19:27 GMT
#44
I bought the winged horse shirt last month. After 9 business days a postman ringed the bell and handed it over to me.
Pretty fast delivery imo.

I really like the shirt...should have bought more than one lol.
Reaper :D
Profile Joined March 2011
Netherlands11 Posts
November 24 2011 19:48 GMT
#45
I would really buy such a new shirt if those prices would go down a bit..
I got the TL shirt 2011, but that was quite expensive ^^
SolidMustard
Profile Joined May 2011
France1515 Posts
November 24 2011 20:05 GMT
#46
It's a bit too expensive, but I support eSports anyway, so I'm already getting shit ^^ Can't wait to receive my TL swarm shirt
Elasticity
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
3420 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-24 20:58:11
November 24 2011 20:48 GMT
#47
shipping < 3€ I'll buy for sure xD
Lordanubis
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom198 Posts
November 24 2011 21:54 GMT
#48
I would be far more inclined to buy things personally. I'll be getting all three of the new shirts, since I'll be getting 3 at once which makes it more worth it considering shipping. That said though, I would also like an official TL shirt at some point too.

With shipping costs as they are, I wouldn't buy that unless I was able to get it at the same time as several other items. It would be nice for that to no longer be an issue. I would not, however, fly into a rage if something were not done
"Hell hath no fury like a Shattered Star" - The Shattered Star
hoburame
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands48 Posts
November 24 2011 22:15 GMT
#49
I bought one shirt, but I realy worked to get some with a bunch of friends and split the send costs.
I like TL and I will buy t-shirts from tl even if they don't make the shipping cheaper.
But I realy would enjoy if you could do us a favor and make the shipping cheaper.

I'll buy 10 tees straight up.

ps: I like tl, but honestly I don't like paying shipping cause it's basicaly money i throw to some organisation I don't realy want to support.
bladeofblades
Profile Joined November 2011
France2 Posts
November 24 2011 22:21 GMT
#50
On November 24 2011 13:20 nforce wrote:
Hell, it's about time!
Also 1USD does not = 1EURO. Just saying.

very good point. hope you won't do like blizzard which just sells sc2 for the same amount un eur and usd...
EdSlyB
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Portugal1621 Posts
November 24 2011 22:47 GMT
#51
That new swarm shirt is pretty awesome...if it was a little cheaper I wouldn't think twice to buy one.
aka Wardo
Grend
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
1600 Posts
November 24 2011 23:08 GMT
#52
I'm already buying stuff. Guess I`m a sucker
♞ Against the Wind - Bob Seger ♞
Flow.
Profile Joined December 2010
Netherlands1 Post
November 24 2011 23:09 GMT
#53
Id buy
The flow so amazing
Skyline026
Profile Joined September 2011
Netherlands1129 Posts
November 24 2011 23:21 GMT
#54
TL needs to get bigger sizes, dont really care about the price. Just make sure my belly button doesnt show whenever im trying to represent man...
Liquid'Ret - Mana - Liquid'Dota fighting!
SeriouR
Profile Joined November 2010
Spain622 Posts
November 24 2011 23:23 GMT
#55
The good thing about ordering stuff to america is that the prices are in dollars so, making the convertion to euros makes for a reasonable prize even taking into account the shipping cost. On the other hand, having a reduced time and prize of shipping will only be benefitial as people who don't buy will buy and the people who are already buying will more. ( As it is now, you have to thing twice about getting a shirt, although the designs are so awesome is hard to resist).
Trance music makes the fairys dance
DeaDZanaZua
Profile Joined November 2011
Sweden23 Posts
November 24 2011 23:53 GMT
#56
I WOULD BUY IMMEDIATELY
Zana go' 'em big ol' big titties // Redneck.
DrahtMaul
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany74 Posts
November 25 2011 00:00 GMT
#57
I actually bought a shirt already, but like 3 times I was about to buy something I ended up not buying because of the shipping.
I would really appreciate that move towards the european community!
Huge O
Profile Joined April 2011
Great Britain95 Posts
November 25 2011 00:09 GMT
#58
Shipping really puts me off, I am so used to not paying for it.
Elvedeta
Profile Joined November 2010
Portugal395 Posts
November 25 2011 00:18 GMT
#59
I would definitely buy at least 2 shirts, I have almost bought them but the price overall with the shipping just makes me not click the button :/
Scalepad
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden366 Posts
November 25 2011 00:23 GMT
#60
Would buy, will buy if available.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
MaxPax 296
OGKoka 250
Codebar 35
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 48629
Calm 4396
Shuttle 2293
Bisu 1640
FanTaSy 1534
Mini 914
Soma 652
EffOrt 636
Rush 510
Stork 342
[ Show more ]
Light 284
Hyuk 263
firebathero 242
Snow 219
ZerO 175
actioN 128
Barracks 116
Zeus 87
Dewaltoss 82
Killer 75
hero 72
Hyun 40
Pusan 39
ToSsGirL 36
Sharp 36
Shinee 35
Free 27
Bale 27
PianO 25
Shine 22
Aegong 21
sorry 17
HiyA 15
yabsab 14
zelot 14
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc7366
Dendi1015
League of Legends
KnowMe20
Counter-Strike
x6flipin206
kRYSTAL_97
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes564
Lowko437
Other Games
singsing2214
hiko1797
B2W.Neo341
byalli262
Hui .194
Livibee189
Liquid`VortiX178
Mew2King67
Trikslyr39
mouzStarbuck36
Rex26
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV231
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 61
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2488
Other Games
• Shiphtur181
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 14m
Replay Cast
7h 59m
OSC
1d 7h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 18h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.