• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:49
CEST 17:49
KST 00:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20266Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10040 users

Your First TSL? - Page 13

Forum Index > Polls & Liquibet
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 Next All
HeaDStrong
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Scotland785 Posts
March 18 2011 09:13 GMT
#241
Well I watched the TSL2 live, but long before that I watched all the vods of TSL1 so I'd say that TSL1 was my first

hehe:
theBOOCH
Profile Joined November 2010
United States832 Posts
March 18 2011 09:34 GMT
#242
Super excited for TSL 3. Hate that I have to wait 1 day 8 hours 25 minutes and 31 seconds.
If all you're offering is Dos Equis, I will stay thirsty thank you very much.
Uraeus
Profile Joined February 2008
France1378 Posts
March 18 2011 11:07 GMT
#243
Proud and lucky viewer of TSL1, which was the greatest thing to ever happen to foreign BW.
The mysterious announcement with the countdown and all had everyone wet their pants from excitement.
That tourney had everything : professional organisation, awesome casters, stellar play, drama, upsets, you name it... And the finals... OMG THE FINALS!!! That comeback was soooo insane.

TSL2 was really good too, but somehow had me less excited than TSL1 (except for Tyler winning, and the epic CC cancel).

And I have to admit that I am even more pumped for TSL 3 than the previous ones.
The players roster is the sickest ever, the casters are great, the maps pool is good, and it is even broadcasted in Korea.
What more could you ask?

+ Show Spoiler +
You could ask a Zerg win, ok... Or Huk winning
You are lucky I don't have a banhammer
IronWolf
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
South Africa315 Posts
March 18 2011 13:05 GMT
#244
On March 15 2011 13:19 sung_moon wrote:
the amazing JF PvP finals where he went 3-2 after going down 0-2


PvP was so much more fun then. TSL1 was my first - only thanks to the vods/torrent.
DerNebel
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Denmark648 Posts
March 18 2011 14:12 GMT
#245
I was just a wee little lurker back then, but dear God was I ever excited for the TSL. I remember the hype picture and countdown, the rap lyrics, the mysterious mods. And the games were just downright amazing, that final had everything the OSLs had. Hype, backup, casters, excitement everything was just great.

Now look at how far TL has come: Korean progamers competing on even terms with the best the foreign scene can muster. Who could have imagined this back when all we had was a hype poster and cryptic moderator posts.

I'm kinda excited is what I'm trying to say, i guess.
Jimmeh
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United Kingdom908 Posts
March 18 2011 14:39 GMT
#246
This poll is pretty depressing.
WindOw
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Sweden407 Posts
March 18 2011 15:58 GMT
#247
TSL1
AKA WindOw[InCa] (BW) | TheMisT (SC2) | NaNiwa FC founder
Bobster
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany3075 Posts
March 18 2011 16:29 GMT
#248
On March 18 2011 23:39 Jimmeh wrote:
This poll is pretty depressing.

I feel the exact opposite. This poll is fantastic, showing just how much Team Liquid and the SC scene in general has grown in the last few years.

An elating feeling.
EtherealDeath
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States8366 Posts
March 18 2011 17:43 GMT
#249
Hmm... and TSL 3 is the overwhelming winner. Expected I guess, but was almost kind of hoping for TSL 1. BBQToss T.T
hkrob
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6 Posts
March 18 2011 19:14 GMT
#250
While this (TSL 3) will be the first TSL that I will be following up from as early into it as I am, I did start with TSL 2. I might also add that during the TSL 2 (I only saw the last week of it), I convinced my friend who had never played Starcraft in his life, to watch it with me and while he didn't understand much and I did have to explain it, He went out and bought the game because he loved it so much. I wonder who I could get interested in Starcraft this time.
"Walk softly and carry a big stick." - Theodore Roosevelt
intrigue
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Washington, D.C9935 Posts
March 18 2011 19:30 GMT
#251
woo! exciting, so much new blood. it's going to be great.
Moderatorsloppy little slug
Amnesia
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States3818 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-18 20:02:43
March 18 2011 20:00 GMT
#252
TSL1, holy shit so good...
Anyone remember Brat_OK's godly TvP?
SiDX
Profile Joined July 2009
New Zealand1975 Posts
March 18 2011 23:20 GMT
#253
TSL 2 watched every match
r3z3nd3
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Brazil522 Posts
March 19 2011 00:00 GMT
#254
NONY vs Mondragon finals
Ret extractor survival
NonY Epic Storms
IdrA gg'ing after cancelling his CC

Epic TSL2!
Born to fast expand
Finrod1
Profile Joined December 2010
Germany3997 Posts
March 19 2011 00:06 GMT
#255
I have to admit it's my first tsl and my first months in this superb community. Really sad i missed the older tsl's but better now then never!
KnightOfNi
Profile Joined December 2007
United States1508 Posts
March 19 2011 00:29 GMT
#256
TSL1... I feel like one of the oldies :O
RIP eSTRO :(
tyr
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
France1686 Posts
March 19 2011 01:24 GMT
#257
TSL1 ^^
I remember playing some Soldat with some TLers before every broadcast.
Such an awesome event. :D
"I'm always reminded of how manly Jaedong is every time I see him." -Bisu
aimaimaim
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Philippines2167 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-19 04:05:58
March 19 2011 04:04 GMT
#258
I really wished Draco won that game QQ ..

Watched the game around 5am. It was like me watching OSL/MSL from Europe/NA. lol
Religion is a dying idea .. || 'E-sport' outside Korea are nerds who wants to feel like rockstars. || I'm not gonna fuck with trolls on General Forum ever again .. FUCK!
FranzF1
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Chile1710 Posts
March 19 2011 04:11 GMT
#259
TSL JF... and Dinot, he was so cool =(
Member #99999^99 of the fanclub of Grape, Reality and TurN
KasPra
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Estonia983 Posts
March 19 2011 05:49 GMT
#260
On March 15 2011 13:56 GGQ wrote:
Ah, TSL1 was technically my first, but I barely followed it. I did watch the finals, however, and greatly enjoyed the comeback victory from the Canadian hero!

TSL2 I followed closely.


Exactly the same as this guy.
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Codebar 53
UpATreeSC 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 39687
Calm 3884
Shuttle 1657
Bisu 1645
FanTaSy 1487
Mini 1288
EffOrt 674
Rush 613
Soma 399
Light 342
[ Show more ]
actioN 301
Stork 285
Hyuk 273
Snow 257
ZerO 218
firebathero 203
Dewaltoss 107
Barracks 79
hero 67
Zeus 65
Sea.KH 56
Shinee 47
Killer 42
Sharp 39
Pusan 34
Hyun 32
Bale 30
ToSsGirL 30
Yoon 27
Free 25
Shine 22
sorry 19
HiyA 18
PianO 16
Aegong 15
yabsab 14
zelot 13
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8225
Dendi978
XaKoH 4
League of Legends
KnowMe43
Counter-Strike
x6flipin371
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes597
Other Games
singsing2523
hiko1685
FrodaN354
B2W.Neo350
Beastyqt342
byalli251
mouzStarbuck248
Livibee197
Liquid`VortiX172
Hui .166
RotterdaM81
Trikslyr64
Mew2King62
C9.Mang037
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV239
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 55
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV284
League of Legends
• Nemesis2771
Other Games
• Shiphtur738
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 26m
Replay Cast
7h 11m
OSC
1d 7h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 18h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.