• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:14
CEST 10:14
KST 17:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202615Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6922 users

Your First TSL? - Page 12

Forum Index > Polls & Liquibet
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 15 Next All
KNICK
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Germany248 Posts
March 17 2011 09:48 GMT
#221
TSL1. My heart sank when Mondragon lost to the BBQ Toss (I have nothing against Dreiven, it's just that Mondragon has always been my favorite player outside Korea), but his run in TSL2 totally made up for it. Can't wait for number 3.
I close one eye, and I see half. I close both, and I see everything.
NexaS
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States202 Posts
March 17 2011 10:41 GMT
#222
TSL3. I didn't know what the fuck StarCraft was before SC2 came out. Never played RTS before SC2. Only reason I even bought the game was because it was made by Blizzard and apparently it was really good.

Well yeah, I've been hooked ever since I lost 20 games straight in bronze league.
TexaS
Vexin
Profile Joined August 2010
Romania84 Posts
March 17 2011 11:05 GMT
#223
TSL3 and I've never been more hyped about a tournament. It has to be epic.
Don't be so humble, you're not that great.
undyinglight
Profile Joined December 2008
United States611 Posts
March 17 2011 12:40 GMT
#224
I have been a member of Teamliquid since 2008, but TSL 3 will be the first one that I actively follow!
Rise Up!
renchak
Profile Joined April 2009
209 Posts
March 17 2011 13:52 GMT
#225
TSL1. It really was an awesome event!
Nazgral
Profile Joined February 2011
Denmark28 Posts
March 17 2011 15:21 GMT
#226
TSL3 will be my first, so looking forward to it. Some awesome matchups imo. Go BoxeR, TLO and RA! xD
If you can't beat them, try harder! - White-Ra, TLO, ThorZaIN and Boxer Supporter
DreamScaR
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Canada2127 Posts
March 17 2011 15:42 GMT
#227
On March 15 2011 13:57 tobi9999 wrote:
holy crap i've been on this site for nearly 2 years now ~_~

I think I'm about to hit 6 1/2 years on TL so :p

I can't wait to see these, sadly I'll miss a bit of the Saturday ones because I'll be casting something else :/
~ Aka ItsWoodrow on Twitter
mcneebs
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada391 Posts
March 17 2011 16:28 GMT
#228
I remember TSL2 being one of the first foreign live tourneys I've ever watched (from china nonetheless) I was hooked.
You do it to yourself. Just you. You and no one else.
FaCE_1
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Canada6185 Posts
March 17 2011 16:38 GMT
#229
TSL1, dam it was awesome, the final was nuts. JF ftw !
n_n
dyodyo
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Philippines578 Posts
March 17 2011 18:12 GMT
#230
TSL 1 ... loved the hype the admins made
TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #26
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9593 Posts
March 17 2011 19:05 GMT
#231
TSL 1... I'll never forget the hype, the games, the commentators and the feeling of pure happiness that I associate with the tournament.
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
Leath
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
Canada1724 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-17 19:37:58
March 17 2011 19:37 GMT
#232
TSL1 was one of the best moments of starcraft.

I remember having chills up and down the spine every time i saw the intro.

Dreiven vs Mondragon was probably one of the most fun to watch games of broodwar+ Show Spoiler +
(not only because of the upset. The game itself was entertaining).


And 3 protoss in the semi-final we dont usually see in any korean tournment.

On March 18 2011 04:05 Latham wrote:
TSL 1... I'll never forget the hype, the games, the commentators and the feeling of pure happiness that I associate with the tournament.

This!
http://www.kongregate.com/?referrer=Sagess
Orpheos
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1663 Posts
March 17 2011 21:04 GMT
#233
dont remember much from TSL1 to be honest. other than the absolute ROMP that was bratOK.

TSL 2 i remember Day9 being baller(as always). some of those mondragon games were so hilarious. need to go back and watch. oh and Nony vs Idra.
ReketSomething
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States6012 Posts
March 17 2011 21:59 GMT
#234
Never knew I was the minority =/
Jaedong :3
renezerg
Profile Joined May 2007
Peru186 Posts
March 17 2011 23:37 GMT
#235
since TSL 1 here, yeah I still remember the epic TSL1 intro :^D , and of course when Mondi got eliminated ;__;
gg
EEhantiming
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada519 Posts
March 18 2011 00:46 GMT
#236
loved it when Tastosis casted TSL 2
good times
maneatingshoe
Profile Joined April 2009
Canada484 Posts
March 18 2011 00:56 GMT
#237
TSL 2 was so fucking bomb. I would always get on skype with a bunch of people and cheer our favourite players on together. And of course make fun when players were dumb
Shana
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Indonesia1814 Posts
March 18 2011 01:16 GMT
#238
TSL1

Best moments of BW foreign scene
Believing in what lies ahead. | That which we call a rose, by any other name would smell as sweet.
Kwidowmaker
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Canada978 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-18 07:15:14
March 18 2011 07:13 GMT
#239
TSL1

Loved the storm drop

-e- and cheering for Brat_OK
Kk.
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23442 Posts
March 18 2011 08:34 GMT
#240
Can't believe like 60%+ of the community weren't around in the BW days
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 14h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3403
Rush 265
Soma 259
Killer 115
ToSsGirL 96
Mong 80
Shinee 29
Counter-Strike
ceh9564
byalli457
shoxiejesuss414
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King126
Other Games
summit1g7659
olofmeister653
WinterStarcraft562
Happy289
dupreeh238
Sick187
crisheroes121
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 47
• killerbeecast3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2287
League of Legends
• Jankos708
• Stunt442
Upcoming Events
OSC
14h 46m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 1h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 8h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 10h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.