• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:19
CEST 02:19
KST 09:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8181 users

Power Rank 01/01/2011 - Page 44

Forum Index > Polls & Liquibet
Post a Reply
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 56 Next
Tianx
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States1196 Posts
January 30 2011 04:25 GMT
#861
Flash is Terran, thus he will always be better than the best Zerg player (JD) or the greatest Protoss player

Don't do this.
Intrigue: "as i've said to many others your troubles in life may be directly correlated to your dirty protoss icon"
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
January 30 2011 04:38 GMT
#862
Ya, let that type of posting stay in the SC2 forums.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
Vasoline73
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States8142 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-30 04:48:57
January 30 2011 04:47 GMT
#863
On January 30 2011 13:06 lastmotion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2011 08:48 StylishVODs wrote:

Musoeun, I have a strong feeling that the only reason Flash got knocked out was because he didn't reach as high as Ro8. Once the Bo5's start he's not very likely to go down before the finals.

Flash is Terran, thus he will always be better than the best Zerg player (JD) or the greatest Protoss player

This is true imo. Terran fighting! Best race fo life!
c3rberUs
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Japan11801 Posts
January 30 2011 05:07 GMT
#864
On January 30 2011 13:47 Vasoline73 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2011 13:06 lastmotion wrote:
On January 30 2011 08:48 StylishVODs wrote:

Musoeun, I have a strong feeling that the only reason Flash got knocked out was because he didn't reach as high as Ro8. Once the Bo5's start he's not very likely to go down before the finals.

Flash is Terran, thus he will always be better than the best Zerg player (JD) or the greatest Protoss player

This is true imo. Terran fighting! Best race fo life!

Terran imba forever? This is true, XD.
WriterMovie, 진영화 : "StarCraft will never die".
Lightwip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5497 Posts
January 30 2011 05:08 GMT
#865
Perfect time to post this.
+ Show Spoiler +

Let's see how this series goes down.
If you are not Bisu, chances are I hate you.
Monkeyshark
Profile Joined April 2010
United States406 Posts
January 30 2011 06:04 GMT
#866
lol after today's proleague that should make it harder to rank players.
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
January 30 2011 06:05 GMT
#867
Snow played wonderfully today. He should most definitely be on the next PR.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
Lightwip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5497 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-30 06:07:08
January 30 2011 06:06 GMT
#868
God damn it, that was pretty stupid.
Snow definitely deserves a spot.
If you are not Bisu, chances are I hate you.
Mortality
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
United States4790 Posts
January 30 2011 06:25 GMT
#869
Flamewheel...

Are you perhaps cursed? Screwy things have happened since you took over...
Even though this Proleague bullshit has been completely bogus, I really, really, really do not see how Khan can lose this. I swear I will kill myself if they do. - nesix before KHAN lost to eNature
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
January 30 2011 06:34 GMT
#870
ROFL! That was like the worst thing that could happen from a PR-writer perspective! XD

I'm so happy for Stork though. What a way to bounce back!
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
moopie
Profile Joined July 2009
12605 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-30 06:35:23
January 30 2011 06:34 GMT
#871
Well, at least Stork redeemed himself a tiny bit.
I'm going to sleep, let me get some of that carpet.
Musoeun
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States4324 Posts
January 30 2011 06:35 GMT
#872
Okay, that was dumb. fantasy, you're bad, no #1 for you. I think it's between Jaedong and Flash at this point.
Don't Shoot the Penguins. | Dance, 성은, dance! | Killer FanKlub | Action sucks. | Storm Terran hwaiting.
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
January 30 2011 06:36 GMT
#873
I'd say if Flash gets to play and impresses tomorrow he's #1 in my book.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
Lightwip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5497 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-30 06:39:46
January 30 2011 06:38 GMT
#874
On January 30 2011 15:36 Holgerius wrote:
I'd say if Flash gets to play and impresses tomorrow he's #1 in my book.

He's #1 in your book no matter what.
If Flash doesn't play tomorrow, then Flamewheel has quite the job. But either way, I don't think these results really mean enough for Stork in light of his beatings in the SLs.
If you are not Bisu, chances are I hate you.
moopie
Profile Joined July 2009
12605 Posts
January 30 2011 06:39 GMT
#875
Like I said before, I don't think fantasy was that close to being a candidate for #1, this just reinforces it. If anything, it helps flamewheel justify sticking fantasy somewhere in the middle. Not bad from PR-writer perspective at all.
I'm going to sleep, let me get some of that carpet.
Monkeyshark
Profile Joined April 2010
United States406 Posts
January 30 2011 06:39 GMT
#876
On January 30 2011 15:04 Monkeyshark wrote:
lol after today's proleague that should make it harder to rank players.


I want to quote myself and:

Tommorrow's Proleague might make it hell for flamewheel.
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
January 30 2011 06:40 GMT
#877
On January 30 2011 15:38 Lightwip wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2011 15:36 Holgerius wrote:
I'd say if Flash gets to play and impresses tomorrow he's #1 in my book.

He's #1 in your book no matter what.

No he's not. You'd never see me try to argue that Flash should've been #1 on the current PR for example.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
maximuspita
Profile Joined April 2010
1093 Posts
January 30 2011 06:41 GMT
#878
I wouldn't want to be flamewheel after tonight. Good luck, man!
Korean Air, please save Fox.
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
January 30 2011 07:03 GMT
#879
I haven't checked the results of tonight's games.
But apparently I should go commit suicide now.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Lachrymose
Profile Joined February 2008
Australia1928 Posts
January 30 2011 07:04 GMT
#880
On January 30 2011 15:35 Musoeun wrote:
Okay, that was dumb. fantasy, you're bad, no #1 for you. I think it's between Jaedong and Flash at this point.


Flash okay, but there is no way Jaedong passes Bisu.
~
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 56 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings100
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O156
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 171
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 957
ZZZero.O 156
Bale 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm189
League of Legends
Doublelift5143
JimRising 743
Counter-Strike
minikerr18
Other Games
summit1g10484
FrodaN2558
C9.Mang0285
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1202
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP98
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 41m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 41m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 41m
Replay Cast
22h 41m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.