• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:45
CEST 05:45
KST 12:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9122 users

Power Rank 01/01/2011 - Page 2

Forum Index > Polls & Liquibet
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 54 55 56 Next
Saracen
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States5139 Posts
December 31 2010 20:10 GMT
#21
Flame the wheel for not putting JD #1. Shame on you!
Congratulations on doing PR
MageKirby
Profile Joined July 2009
United States535 Posts
December 31 2010 20:10 GMT
#22
I believe Legend of Fall starts from fall and extends to winter. As long as the weather is cold, protoss season.
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
December 31 2010 20:22 GMT
#23
yay Stork!
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
Mortality
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
United States4790 Posts
December 31 2010 20:35 GMT
#24
On January 01 2011 05:05 Lightwip wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 01 2011 04:54 Mortality wrote:
On January 01 2011 03:43 Tempest[OEC] wrote:
Nice agreeable Power Rank, but wheres fantasy? Not even in CNBC?


From Dec. 8 until today, Fantasy has dropped 96 points in ELO rating. Ouch?

I still think he's a top 20-ish player and therefore deserves a CBNC spot.


CBNC is really there not to list who all the good players are, but to list players who arguably deserved a spot on the ranking, but didn't get one. I like Fantasy, but do I think he even came close to deserving a spot on the ranking? No. Do you?
Even though this Proleague bullshit has been completely bogus, I really, really, really do not see how Khan can lose this. I swear I will kill myself if they do. - nesix before KHAN lost to eNature
stolensheep
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United Kingdom306 Posts
December 31 2010 20:37 GMT
#25
Definitley how the PR should be looking right now, I can't fault any of these placings!

SONG BYONG GOO! SONG BYONG GOO! SONG BYONG GOO!
twitter.com/stolensheeps
overt
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States9006 Posts
December 31 2010 20:57 GMT
#26
On January 01 2011 05:35 Mortality wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 01 2011 05:05 Lightwip wrote:
On January 01 2011 04:54 Mortality wrote:
On January 01 2011 03:43 Tempest[OEC] wrote:
Nice agreeable Power Rank, but wheres fantasy? Not even in CNBC?


From Dec. 8 until today, Fantasy has dropped 96 points in ELO rating. Ouch?

I still think he's a top 20-ish player and therefore deserves a CBNC spot.


CBNC is really there not to list who all the good players are, but to list players who arguably deserved a spot on the ranking, but didn't get one. I like Fantasy, but do I think he even came close to deserving a spot on the ranking? No. Do you?


Seeing as Fantasy is probably my favorite Terran player I can confidently say that the guy on page 1 is completely wrong and Fantasy should be scorned for his atrocious play in December. He's got the potential and skill to be the second best Terran in Brood War right now but he needs to get out of this slump first. Doesn't deserve to be on PR, CBNC, or even get a shoutout.

I'm super excited to see Stork, Bisu on the top though. I just hope Bisu can pull out a win over Stork in MSL so that we can finally see him earn another StarLeague. I'm also hoping for either a Stork or Kal win in OSL.
Lightwip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5497 Posts
December 31 2010 20:58 GMT
#27
On January 01 2011 05:35 Mortality wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 01 2011 05:05 Lightwip wrote:
On January 01 2011 04:54 Mortality wrote:
On January 01 2011 03:43 Tempest[OEC] wrote:
Nice agreeable Power Rank, but wheres fantasy? Not even in CNBC?


From Dec. 8 until today, Fantasy has dropped 96 points in ELO rating. Ouch?

I still think he's a top 20-ish player and therefore deserves a CBNC spot.


CBNC is really there not to list who all the good players are, but to list players who arguably deserved a spot on the ranking, but didn't get one. I like Fantasy, but do I think he even came close to deserving a spot on the ranking? No. Do you?

Yeah, you're right, Fantasy has really been letting SKT down.
If you are not Bisu, chances are I hate you.
swanized
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Canada2480 Posts
December 31 2010 21:18 GMT
#28
no shoutouts to soulkey for being so amazing?
Writer
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
December 31 2010 21:21 GMT
#29
On January 01 2011 06:18 swanized wrote:
no shoutouts to soulkey for being so amazing?

Hehehehehehe DTs~
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Tempest[OEC]
Profile Joined February 2010
United States417 Posts
December 31 2010 21:27 GMT
#30
On January 01 2011 04:54 Mortality wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 01 2011 03:43 Tempest[OEC] wrote:
Nice agreeable Power Rank, but wheres fantasy? Not even in CNBC?


From Dec. 8 until today, Fantasy has dropped 96 points in ELO rating. Ouch?

Yeah I see your point. Well, heres to hoping he bounces back next month!
blahman3344
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States2015 Posts
December 31 2010 21:34 GMT
#31
I'm glad that Stork got #1 after a long time. He really deserves it for his consistent performance. If I hadn't seen Bisu's MSL games yesterday, I probably would have disagreed with him being #2. ^^;
I like haikus and / I can not lie. You other / brothers can't deny
Z3kk
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
4099 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-31 21:44:05
December 31 2010 21:43 GMT
#32
SOOOOO happy stork got number one again...while I'm still uncertain about him being the very best at the moment (i.e. could he really beat any other progamer), his results and play have stated otherwise.

He has really been amazing and as I'm a stork fan first and foremost, here's to a double league win...wishful thinking, but it would really put stork on the map again
Failure is not falling down over and over again. Failure is refusing to get back up.
Bifur
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Russian Federation1208 Posts
December 31 2010 21:47 GMT
#33
Wow, how fast
Jackal03
Profile Joined October 2009
Brazil7469 Posts
December 31 2010 21:52 GMT
#34
its the rebirth of the dragons!
BW is back
matjlav
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Germany2435 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-31 22:02:00
December 31 2010 22:01 GMT
#35
Nice PR. It seems that we're finally back on the monthly schedule, which is nice. I think Light deserves a shoutout because he's still been doing well, including a win against Jaedong, although that win was more to Jaedong's discredit than to Light's credit. But overall, a good read.
FlaShFTW
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States10567 Posts
December 31 2010 22:26 GMT
#36
Thanks Flamewheel!!! Happy New Years for you!!!

I expected FlaSh to be even 5th or 6th, but luckily, no one else has been making a move. Maybe Hyuk should be in the CNBC??? I mean, he DID 3-0 his OSL group and beat FlaSh and Kal...

BUT BORK POWA!!!! maybe we should add Kal into that lol. Nukethestars is gonna have a GREAT new years lol.

THANKS FLAMEWHEEL!!!
Writer#1 KT and FlaSh Fanboy || Woo Jung Ho Never Forget || Teamliquid Political Decision Desk
TL+ Member
Lightwip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5497 Posts
December 31 2010 22:31 GMT
#37
On January 01 2011 07:26 FlaShFTW wrote:
Thanks Flamewheel!!! Happy New Years for you!!!

I expected FlaSh to be even 5th or 6th, but luckily, no one else has been making a move. Maybe Hyuk should be in the CNBC??? I mean, he DID 3-0 his OSL group and beat FlaSh and Kal...

BUT BORK POWA!!!! maybe we should add Kal into that lol. Nukethestars is gonna have a GREAT new years lol.

THANKS FLAMEWHEEL!!!

CBNC is for someone who is almost one of the 10 best BW players right now. Hyuk is certainly not.
If you are not Bisu, chances are I hate you.
Mobius
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada1268 Posts
December 31 2010 22:51 GMT
#38
thank god there is no protoss bias..
oh wait
Entusman #51
Rinrun
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada3509 Posts
December 31 2010 23:04 GMT
#39
2010 ended in a broken fashion. :|

Sea not on it anymore.
MBC/Liquid/TSM always.
Mortality
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
United States4790 Posts
December 31 2010 23:17 GMT
#40
On January 01 2011 07:51 Mobius wrote:
thank god there is no protoss bias..
oh wait


You can try arguing JD over Kal, but are you seriously going to deny Stork/Bisu as 1/2?
Even though this Proleague bullshit has been completely bogus, I really, really, really do not see how Khan can lose this. I swear I will kill myself if they do. - nesix before KHAN lost to eNature
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 54 55 56 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 218
ProTech126
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2250
Shuttle 1245
Bale 46
Dewaltoss 41
Noble 36
NaDa 28
Snow 26
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm161
League of Legends
JimRising 709
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 15
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King427
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1273
Other Games
summit1g8427
PiGStarcraft331
C9.Mang0316
ArmadaUGS66
ViBE50
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV259
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream85
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 111
• davetesta17
• Letter145
• Response 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo632
• Stunt137
Other Games
• Scarra741
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
9h 15m
OSC
18h 15m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 6h
Online Event
1d 7h
FEL
1d 12h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 13h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 15h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.