• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:16
CEST 12:16
KST 19:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11657 users

What are the chances a non-Korean qualifies for GSL? - Pag…

Forum Index > Polls & Liquibet
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 All
dNo_O
Profile Joined November 2008
United States233 Posts
August 21 2010 14:45 GMT
#101
On August 21 2010 17:59 Qwerty. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2010 17:54 ZenViper wrote:
I got the e-mail with about 86 foreigners listed. I'm sure there will be half of Korea there, lets hope not, because I don't want to wait around all day. I have a few friends coming that will take pics and stuff. I will post them up (if they allow us to take pics).


Huh? What email with exactly 86 foreigners listed? You mean you actually have a list of who's participating?


nahhh he said "about" which means... wait, that's a good point! why, "about 86"? was it 86 or you just stopped counting then?
It is a profitable thing, if one is wise, to seem foolish.
Deleted User 39582
Profile Joined August 2008
317 Posts
August 21 2010 16:37 GMT
#102
you guys have no confidence.
Rewera
Profile Joined April 2010
Poland354 Posts
August 21 2010 17:05 GMT
#103
I will say above 15. Bet on it.
T0fuuu
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Australia2275 Posts
August 21 2010 18:19 GMT
#104
pfft, stupid question ABSOLUTELY NONE
cos it wont be A non-korean it will be all 6 of them XD TLAF + artosis idra
lisherwin
Profile Joined June 2009
United States51 Posts
August 22 2010 01:57 GMT
#105
wtf is GSL
#1 fanboy of Sayle, the hero of Broodwar! Sayle Hwaitiiing!!
IfRayWasntBlind
Profile Joined July 2010
United States7 Posts
August 22 2010 05:43 GMT
#106
IdrA, Morrow and Dimaga are some people to think of. Huk's play lately has been excellent so possibly him, I just haven't seen him beat too many amazing pro players, he got wrecked in the KoTB.
Shit Happens
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51695 Posts
August 22 2010 06:26 GMT
#107
On August 21 2010 17:54 ZenViper wrote:
I got the e-mail with about 86 foreigners listed. I'm sure there will be half of Korea there, lets hope not, because I don't want to wait around all day. I have a few friends coming that will take pics and stuff. I will post them up (if they allow us to take pics).


Care to post the list?
Commentator
beradical
Profile Joined August 2010
United States38 Posts
August 22 2010 07:43 GMT
#108
IdrA will
I play games for fun!
GHOSTCLAW
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States17042 Posts
August 22 2010 08:40 GMT
#109
Liquid fighting! I believe.q
PhotographerLiquipedia. Drop me a pm if you've got questions/need help.
ZenViper
Profile Joined June 2010
Korea (South)115 Posts
August 29 2010 06:13 GMT
#110
Well... I went! I arrived late because of incorrect directions haha, so glad they weren't too strict. There was maybe 50 people there tops (Sunday).

I uh... don't think I made it. I went 1-2 vs a crazy Terran. The guy was amazing with his micro but predictable so I beat him the 2nd round with Void Rays (I don't like using these), the 3rd round he just got me with my pants down... graph wise I had the upperhand, I just didn't use my men as well as he did. DOH! =(

Heard about 15 foreigners showed up and like 4 (so far) placed in top 64.

I may be able to get list of top 64. I was asked to return in November!! Let's hope I can train hard and put another foreigner in there!! Anyone want to add me? send PM!
Xapti
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada2473 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-29 21:13:34
August 29 2010 09:19 GMT
#111
My guess was that at least 4-5 foreigners would/would-have qualify/ied.
Did only 3 make it?
"Then he told me to tell you that he wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire" — "Well, you tell him that I said that I wouldn't piss on him if he was on Jeopardy!"
Prev 1 4 5 6 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings19
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech72
StarCraft: Brood War
Mind 1142
Bisu 876
Hyuk 728
Horang2 712
Larva 601
Leta 187
Sexy 124
EffOrt 119
Zeus 115
Soma 100
[ Show more ]
Mini 90
PianO 81
Pusan 59
Killer 38
ZerO 38
ToSsGirL 35
Bale 26
sorry 26
Last 23
Hm[arnc] 18
yabsab 18
Trap 14
JulyZerg 9
Noble 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe424
XaKoH 273
League of Legends
JimRising 312
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1324
Other Games
gofns28928
singsing1598
crisheroes235
OGKoka 193
Mew2King134
ArmadaUGS62
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick555
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream176
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 57
• LUISG 21
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7079
• lizZardDota2328
League of Legends
• Jankos1282
• Stunt926
Upcoming Events
Online Event
44m
FEL
5h 44m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 44m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 44m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 44m
INu's Battles
1d 1h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Rush vs Light
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.