• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:22
CEST 12:22
KST 19:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202616Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ASL22 General Discussion Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8610 users

Power Rank 04/04/2010 - Page 31

Forum Index > Polls & Liquibet
Post a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 Next All
SuperArc
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Austria7781 Posts
May 02 2010 07:03 GMT
#601
Flash is starting to show signs that he has no time to practice for every map and yet KT sent him out for ace.
Snow - future of protoss! :) Nada = baller
Beachac
Profile Joined June 2009
United States278 Posts
May 02 2010 07:04 GMT
#602
On May 02 2010 16:03 SuperArc wrote:
Flash is starting to show signs that he has no time to practice for every map and yet KT sent him out for ace.


you're an idiot. he didn't lose because of the map, he lost because the scv building the barracks died at the last 2 seconds
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
May 02 2010 07:05 GMT
#603
I know you desperately want to find something to pick on Flash for, but I suggest you wait until he goes crashing out of both leagues.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
SuperArc
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Austria7781 Posts
May 02 2010 07:06 GMT
#604
On May 02 2010 16:05 Holgerius wrote:
I know you desperately want to find something to pick on Flash for, but I suggest you wait until he goes crashing out of both leagues.


No I am not, his play against fantasy was superb. I am blaming KT for this loss, not Flash.
Snow - future of protoss! :) Nada = baller
d(O.o)a
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada5066 Posts
May 02 2010 07:15 GMT
#605
On May 02 2010 16:06 SuperArc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2010 16:05 Holgerius wrote:
I know you desperately want to find something to pick on Flash for, but I suggest you wait until he goes crashing out of both leagues.


No I am not, his play against fantasy was superb. I am blaming KT for this loss, not Flash.


This had nothing to do with him being sent out for ace nor lack of practice, if his scv building rax hadn't died than he would not have lost that in the early game and likely would've held his expo with a bunker.
Hi.
Mooncat
Profile Joined October 2007
Germany1228 Posts
May 02 2010 07:16 GMT
#606
On May 02 2010 16:06 SuperArc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2010 16:05 Holgerius wrote:
I know you desperately want to find something to pick on Flash for, but I suggest you wait until he goes crashing out of both leagues.


No I am not, his play against fantasy was superb. I am blaming KT for this loss, not Flash.


Ya well... I don't think it was particularly clever to send out Flash either. Nevertheless, the game itself just went pretty unlucky imho and had little to do with practicing for the map imho. Games like that just happen from time to time. It's like 14CC vs. 9pool in TvZ, just not that obvious.
"[Lee Young Ho] With this victory, you’ve risen to Bonjwa status."
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-02 07:40:13
May 02 2010 07:32 GMT
#607
Lol, I just looked at the ELO ranking, and I was like ''Dang, JD is catching up fast, just 40 points behind Flash now''. And then I realized it's 140. XD

Flash imba.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
StylishVODs
Profile Joined December 2005
Sweden5331 Posts
May 02 2010 08:24 GMT
#608
Yeah I'd like KT to send someone else for Ace to give them confidence. Specially when it's close to the Bo5's for flash. They could send stats.
According to Reach, he is the fastest learner he has ever seen. He start bw only like 2/3 years ago. Infact, his bw history knowledge is so limited, he didn't even know what the map Guillotine was.
Vasoline73
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States8181 Posts
May 02 2010 09:46 GMT
#609
On May 02 2010 17:24 StylishVODs wrote:
Yeah I'd like KT to send someone else for Ace to give them confidence. Specially when it's close to the Bo5's for flash. They could send stats.

When it's 100% obviously going to be Fantasy I think it's fine to send Stats or Violet on a map like Match Point. I too question sending Flash. Either way.. it happens I guess.
Iplaythings
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Denmark9110 Posts
May 02 2010 11:46 GMT
#610
On May 02 2010 18:46 Vasoline73 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2010 17:24 StylishVODs wrote:
Yeah I'd like KT to send someone else for Ace to give them confidence. Specially when it's close to the Bo5's for flash. They could send stats.

When it's 100% obviously going to be Fantasy I think it's fine to send Stats or Violet on a map like Match Point. I too question sending Flash. Either way.. it happens I guess.

Stats would be a great choice since he has a winning record over fantasy as far as i know (;
In the woods, there lurks..
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-02 17:59:43
May 02 2010 17:59 GMT
#611
Ranking will be 100% out tomorrow (i.e. between 12 and 18 hours from now), as should the primary reason why it got delayed this weekend lol
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
SuperArc
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Austria7781 Posts
May 02 2010 18:02 GMT
#612
Did you wait till all PL teams played one more game?
Snow - future of protoss! :) Nada = baller
Avidkeystamper
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States8556 Posts
May 02 2010 18:38 GMT
#613
On May 03 2010 02:59 Plexa wrote:
Ranking will be 100% out tomorrow (i.e. between 12 and 18 hours from now), as should the primary reason why it got delayed this weekend lol

I'm having traumatic flashbacks to the times where Fakesteve would say that. And it'd be out like 15 days later >_>.
Jaedong
hyst.eric.al
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States2332 Posts
May 02 2010 19:39 GMT
#614
On May 03 2010 03:38 Avidkeystamper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2010 02:59 Plexa wrote:
Ranking will be 100% out tomorrow (i.e. between 12 and 18 hours from now), as should the primary reason why it got delayed this weekend lol

I'm having traumatic flashbacks to the times where Fakesteve would say that. And it'd be out like 15 days later >_>.
dont let us down, plexa! <3
Leta , BeSt, Calm fan forever! 김정우, I am sorry I ever lost faith in you.
Iplaythings
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Denmark9110 Posts
May 02 2010 20:45 GMT
#615
On May 03 2010 02:59 Plexa wrote:
Ranking will be 100% out tomorrow (i.e. between 12 and 18 hours from now), as should the primary reason why it got delayed this weekend lol

Thank god, been f5 tl.net for like 3 hours a row now, can go to sleep to my exams tomorrow...
Hope they are there when I wae up :D
In the woods, there lurks..
Mindcrime
Profile Joined July 2004
United States6899 Posts
May 02 2010 23:24 GMT
#616
On May 03 2010 02:59 Plexa wrote:
Ranking will be 100% out tomorrow (i.e. between 12 and 18 hours from now), as should the primary reason why it got delayed this weekend lol


huh? did I miss something?
That wasn't any act of God. That was an act of pure human fuckery.
Avidkeystamper
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States8556 Posts
May 02 2010 23:25 GMT
#617
Maybe it's some secret TL news. i.e. we'll find out what was keeping him busy soon as well.
Jaedong
o[twist]
Profile Joined May 2008
United States4903 Posts
May 02 2010 23:45 GMT
#618
looks like it'll be out right before my exam, which'll be good
]343[
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States10328 Posts
May 03 2010 03:12 GMT
#619
lol you know what is amusing?

jaedong hasn't played a ZvP (what seems to be his best matchup currently) since march 7
Writer
nodule
Profile Joined February 2008
Canada931 Posts
May 03 2010 04:17 GMT
#620
On May 03 2010 02:59 Plexa wrote:
Ranking will be 100% out tomorrow (i.e. between 12 and 18 hours from now), as should the primary reason why it got delayed this weekend lol


Is your wife expecting?
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 38m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko138
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15692
Calm 3566
Rain 2896
Hyuk 1528
Bisu 994
Soma 310
Horang2 305
FanTaSy 294
Rush 242
BeSt 231
[ Show more ]
Mong 213
Jaedong 209
Stork 175
Sexy 132
Zeus 109
Mind 79
Pusan 60
ZerO 60
ToSsGirL 57
Mini 49
Larva 40
Light 35
Killer 34
Barracks 31
Shinee 31
Yoon 29
NaDa 22
sorry 20
yabsab 16
Noble 15
Hm[arnc] 12
Terrorterran 9
Free 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5224
Counter-Strike
olofmeister944
byalli696
shoxiejesuss647
edward460
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King68
Other Games
gofns46658
singsing1372
dupreeh319
crisheroes242
ZerO(Twitch)4
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• iopq 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1744
• Stunt323
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 38m
Big Brain Bouts
23h 38m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.