• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:38
CEST 16:38
KST 23:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9422 users

TL vs SC2GG is over, GGs! - Page 4

Forum Index > News
1200 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 59 60 61 Next
Avius
Profile Joined October 2007
Iraq1796 Posts
November 16 2008 17:58 GMT
#61
Can't... fucking... wait! I'M SO PUMPED FOR THIS. GO TL
aka. Samael
CholeraSC
Profile Joined March 2008
United States114 Posts
November 16 2008 18:11 GMT
#62
I'm so glad I opened up the can of grudge last week. This match was getting all touchy feely until the my preview game against Chill. I am happy that I instilled a false sense of confidence in TL, so that the pain of losing will be even greater.

Let'ssss get in ONNNNNNN
http://www.youtube.com/user/CholeraSC
Senx
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Sweden5901 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-16 18:18:51
November 16 2008 18:18 GMT
#63
On November 17 2008 03:11 CholeraSC wrote:
I'm so glad I opened up the can of grudge last week. This match was getting all touchy feely until the my preview game against Chill. I am happy that I instilled a false sense of confidence in TL, so that the pain of losing will be even greater.

Let'ssss get in ONNNNNNN


I really don't think Moletrap is ready for Chills level of trash talk.. it can end very badly, you better be prepared to jump in and replace him.

It would be really nice if combat-ex made a short appearance on vent as well.
"trash micro but win - its marine" MC commentary during HSC 4
pinenamu
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
United States770 Posts
November 16 2008 18:21 GMT
#64
lol i love how the tlpd of the tl players are connected to the best progamers and sc2gg's is connected to the more unknown, average progamers haha.

go TL!
fishyjoes
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Germany644 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-16 18:37:54
November 16 2008 18:37 GMT
#65
23minsleft!cantwait
infinite fun: http://dagobah.biz/flash/loituma.swf
Racenilatr
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States2756 Posts
November 16 2008 18:38 GMT
#66
go TL!
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26003 Posts
November 16 2008 18:39 GMT
#67
On November 17 2008 03:11 CholeraSC wrote:
I'm so glad I opened up the can of grudge last week. This match was getting all touchy feely until the my preview game against Chill. I am happy that I instilled a false sense of confidence in TL, so that the pain of losing will be even greater.

Let'ssss get in ONNNNNNN

No you're just bad. If you weren't as stupid as the rest of the SC2GG staff you would be ashamed to give analysis of this game.
Moderator
anderoo
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1876 Posts
November 16 2008 18:44 GMT
#68
eeeeeeeee!!!
:D
Insane
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States4991 Posts
November 16 2008 18:44 GMT
#69
Yeah I have no problem with you PvPing, Delirium. I'm just saying if you go P (which I don't have a problem with), I'm not going to go T.
jimmybim
Profile Joined November 2008
Ethiopia28 Posts
November 16 2008 18:44 GMT
#70
LOL You're such a tool Chill.
numberThirtyOne
Profile Joined March 2008
United States294 Posts
November 16 2008 18:46 GMT
#71
On November 16 2008 21:13 Delirium wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2008 20:40 Nintu wrote:
On November 16 2008 20:39 HnR)Insane wrote:
On November 16 2008 20:34 Delirium wrote:
On November 16 2008 20:32 HnR)Insane wrote:
On November 16 2008 20:28 Delirium wrote:
On November 16 2008 20:20 HnR)Insane wrote:
Maybe I should go to sleep, since this is in less than 8 hours or some shit.
Sorta out of interest, why sub cholera into wc8 and then sub delirium into cholera, rather than directly sub delirium into wc8?


I have no clue. You mind if we PvT? Or did you practice BBS vs zergs only?

I play TvZ PvT PvP, so if you're P I'll PvP you.


Rofl, PvT would be baller. I'm sick of PvP's /iccup.

I have no idea how good you are though, so I'm not going to play TvP vs you as that's my offrace


ZvT is _HIS_ offrace.. ^^


This is true. I'm willing to give ZvT a shot. I'm pretty terrible with Zerg, but who knows. Maybe it'll just give me an excuse if I lose... or bragging rights if I win


I thought Psy said Iruian was ready as an alternate Zerg. Why is an offrace zerg going instead of Iru?
voIDRAys are the most bm unit in SC2
DeadVessel
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
United States6269 Posts
November 16 2008 18:46 GMT
#72
On November 17 2008 03:44 jimmybim wrote:
LOL You're such a tool Chill.

he's not the one with Ethiopia as his country.
p4NDemik
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States13896 Posts
November 16 2008 18:50 GMT
#73
On November 17 2008 03:46 numberThirtyOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2008 21:13 Delirium wrote:
On November 16 2008 20:40 Nintu wrote:
On November 16 2008 20:39 HnR)Insane wrote:
On November 16 2008 20:34 Delirium wrote:
On November 16 2008 20:32 HnR)Insane wrote:
On November 16 2008 20:28 Delirium wrote:
On November 16 2008 20:20 HnR)Insane wrote:
Maybe I should go to sleep, since this is in less than 8 hours or some shit.
Sorta out of interest, why sub cholera into wc8 and then sub delirium into cholera, rather than directly sub delirium into wc8?


I have no clue. You mind if we PvT? Or did you practice BBS vs zergs only?

I play TvZ PvT PvP, so if you're P I'll PvP you.


Rofl, PvT would be baller. I'm sick of PvP's /iccup.

I have no idea how good you are though, so I'm not going to play TvP vs you as that's my offrace


ZvT is _HIS_ offrace.. ^^


This is true. I'm willing to give ZvT a shot. I'm pretty terrible with Zerg, but who knows. Maybe it'll just give me an excuse if I lose... or bragging rights if I win


I thought Psy said Iruian was ready as an alternate Zerg. Why is an offrace zerg going instead of Iru?

I think Psy said that before he was sure of what Iru's plans were - it turned out iru didn't have this time to play.
Moderator
GearitUP
Profile Joined November 2008
United States337 Posts
November 16 2008 19:01 GMT
#74
So it says running and I dont see a stream link whats going on?
Own<Owned<Ownt<Pwn<Pwned<PwnT< YOU NEWB!
Phearlock
Profile Joined December 2007
Norway400 Posts
November 16 2008 19:01 GMT
#75
Standard stuff, they're just making us wait for it.

(or rather, it's delayed and/or there's a problem with the stream, as usual. =)
Yizuo
Profile Joined December 2004
Germany1537 Posts
November 16 2008 19:01 GMT
#76
wait a few minutes, gonna be up soon i expect
GearitUP
Profile Joined November 2008
United States337 Posts
November 16 2008 19:02 GMT
#77
alright ~_~ TL.NET FTW~!
Own<Owned<Ownt<Pwn<Pwned<PwnT< YOU NEWB!
Geo.Rion
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
7377 Posts
November 16 2008 19:03 GMT
#78
On November 17 2008 04:01 GearitUP wrote:
So it says running and I dont see a stream link whats going on?

"Protoss is a joke" Liquid`Jinro Okt.1. 2011
Senx
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Sweden5901 Posts
November 16 2008 19:04 GMT
#79
Stream ?
"trash micro but win - its marine" MC commentary during HSC 4
Racenilatr
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States2756 Posts
November 16 2008 19:04 GMT
#80
link anyone?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 59 60 61 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 702
ComeBackTV 361
SteadfastSC349
Rex132
CosmosSc2 50
EnkiAlexander 41
LiquipediaDiscussion
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 349
ProTech132
Rex 132
CosmosSc2 50
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 59404
Jaedong 1477
Hyuk 729
Soma 675
EffOrt 617
Horang2 524
Mini 491
BeSt 480
Soulkey 477
Larva 338
[ Show more ]
ZerO 296
Rush 294
Last 271
Stork 254
Snow 207
ggaemo 166
Light 155
Killer 85
hero 67
Mind 61
Pusan 49
Free 47
sorry 46
Shinee 38
Sharp 35
Shine 29
Bale 22
ToSsGirL 21
HiyA 19
Terrorterran 17
Trap 16
yabsab 15
Noble 11
Rock 7
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7729
qojqva1060
Dendi846
Counter-Strike
Fnx 663
markeloff114
x6flipin85
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2190
Khaldor2056
Other Games
ArmadaUGS2610
singsing2192
olofmeister1427
B2W.Neo919
hiko882
byalli401
Pyrionflax193
Liquid`VortiX181
KnowMe106
Mew2King78
QueenE75
ZerO(Twitch)13
Railgan11
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream125
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH337
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1735
League of Legends
• Nemesis1957
• Jankos1311
• TFBlade718
Other Games
• Shiphtur271
• WagamamaTV195
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
19h 22m
OSC
22h 22m
Stellar Fest
22h 22m
OSC
1d 9h
Stellar Fest
1d 22h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.