• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:38
CEST 16:38
KST 23:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9422 users

TL vs SC2GG is over, GGs! - Page 2

Forum Index > News
1200 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 59 60 61 Next
writer22816
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States5775 Posts
November 16 2008 10:02 GMT
#21
On November 16 2008 15:21 Kennigit wrote:
[image loading]

November 16th 2008
1100 PS / 1400 EST / 2000 CET


Less than 12 hours until the epic TL vs SC2GG showmatch. There have been a few modifications to the lineup. What can only be interpreted as a dodge of epic proportions, WorldCommunist8 is no longer in the lineup. Despite his 1337 hacker skills, he cannot get Starcraft to work on his mac, and his friend is no longer there to lend a computer. Instead, SC2GG requested that Cholera play Hot_Bid and another SC2GG staff member, Delirium, play Insane.


LOL

Insulting WC8 and Mac at the same time...what could be better?
8/4/12 never forget, never forgive.
JWD
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States12607 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-16 10:25:43
November 16 2008 10:17 GMT
#22
On November 16 2008 19:02 writer22816 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2008 15:21 Kennigit wrote:
[image loading]

November 16th 2008
1100 PS / 1400 EST / 2000 CET


Less than 12 hours until the epic TL vs SC2GG showmatch. There have been a few modifications to the lineup. What can only be interpreted as a dodge of epic proportions, WorldCommunist8 is no longer in the lineup. Despite his 1337 hacker skills, he cannot get Starcraft to work on his mac, and his friend is no longer there to lend a computer. Instead, SC2GG requested that Cholera play Hot_Bid and another SC2GG staff member, Delirium, play Insane.


LOL

Insulting WC8 and Mac at the same time...what could be better?


breaking forum layout by quoting the banner

PS who's Mac?
✌
OneOther
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States10774 Posts
November 16 2008 10:26 GMT
#23
On November 16 2008 19:17 jwd241224 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2008 19:02 writer22816 wrote:
On November 16 2008 15:21 Kennigit wrote:
[image loading]

November 16th 2008
1100 PS / 1400 EST / 2000 CET


Less than 12 hours until the epic TL vs SC2GG showmatch. There have been a few modifications to the lineup. What can only be interpreted as a dodge of epic proportions, WorldCommunist8 is no longer in the lineup. Despite his 1337 hacker skills, he cannot get Starcraft to work on his mac, and his friend is no longer there to lend a computer. Instead, SC2GG requested that Cholera play Hot_Bid and another SC2GG staff member, Delirium, play Insane.


LOL

Insulting WC8 and Mac at the same time...what could be better?


breaking forum layout by quoting the banner

PS who's Mac?

Is that a serious question or are you joking
I really hope the latter
foeffa
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Belgium2115 Posts
November 16 2008 10:38 GMT
#24
I'm more psyched for this than for the MSL finals. :D
觀過斯知仁矣.
cujo2k
Profile Joined October 2007
Canada1044 Posts
November 16 2008 10:49 GMT
#25
sc2gg is gonna rick rolled and roflstomped all in 1 day
TL FTW bitches
THE ANSWER IS 288
fEAthEr
Profile Joined July 2004
Canada482 Posts
November 16 2008 10:57 GMT
#26
i dunno...

i just feel that they have no chance of winning more than 2...
(and i'm pretty sure they know this too)

im not too hyped about it

unless if we do some intense cheese that'll gather my interest ^^

evo before spool anyone?
Insane
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States4991 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-16 11:22:01
November 16 2008 11:20 GMT
#27
Maybe I should go to sleep, since this is in less than 8 hours or some shit.
Sorta out of interest, why sub cholera into wc8 and then sub delirium into cholera, rather than directly sub delirium into wc8?
404.Delirium
Profile Joined May 2008
United States1190 Posts
November 16 2008 11:28 GMT
#28
On November 16 2008 20:20 HnR)Insane wrote:
Maybe I should go to sleep, since this is in less than 8 hours or some shit.
Sorta out of interest, why sub cholera into wc8 and then sub delirium into cholera, rather than directly sub delirium into wc8?


I have no clue. You mind if we PvT? Or did you practice BBS vs zergs only?
seriously next disrespectful comment in this blog is ip ban. Be happy or get the hell out. // SC2 is like playing with neutral-colored Play-Doh while BW is like colorful Legos.
Insane
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States4991 Posts
November 16 2008 11:32 GMT
#29
On November 16 2008 20:28 Delirium wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2008 20:20 HnR)Insane wrote:
Maybe I should go to sleep, since this is in less than 8 hours or some shit.
Sorta out of interest, why sub cholera into wc8 and then sub delirium into cholera, rather than directly sub delirium into wc8?


I have no clue. You mind if we PvT? Or did you practice BBS vs zergs only?

I play TvZ PvT PvP, so if you're P I'll PvP you.
404.Delirium
Profile Joined May 2008
United States1190 Posts
November 16 2008 11:34 GMT
#30
On November 16 2008 20:32 HnR)Insane wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2008 20:28 Delirium wrote:
On November 16 2008 20:20 HnR)Insane wrote:
Maybe I should go to sleep, since this is in less than 8 hours or some shit.
Sorta out of interest, why sub cholera into wc8 and then sub delirium into cholera, rather than directly sub delirium into wc8?


I have no clue. You mind if we PvT? Or did you practice BBS vs zergs only?

I play TvZ PvT PvP, so if you're P I'll PvP you.


Rofl, PvT would be baller. I'm sick of PvP's /iccup.
seriously next disrespectful comment in this blog is ip ban. Be happy or get the hell out. // SC2 is like playing with neutral-colored Play-Doh while BW is like colorful Legos.
Insane
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States4991 Posts
November 16 2008 11:39 GMT
#31
On November 16 2008 20:34 Delirium wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2008 20:32 HnR)Insane wrote:
On November 16 2008 20:28 Delirium wrote:
On November 16 2008 20:20 HnR)Insane wrote:
Maybe I should go to sleep, since this is in less than 8 hours or some shit.
Sorta out of interest, why sub cholera into wc8 and then sub delirium into cholera, rather than directly sub delirium into wc8?


I have no clue. You mind if we PvT? Or did you practice BBS vs zergs only?

I play TvZ PvT PvP, so if you're P I'll PvP you.


Rofl, PvT would be baller. I'm sick of PvP's /iccup.

I have no idea how good you are though, so I'm not going to play TvP vs you as that's my offrace
404.Nintu
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Canada1723 Posts
November 16 2008 11:40 GMT
#32
On November 16 2008 20:39 HnR)Insane wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2008 20:34 Delirium wrote:
On November 16 2008 20:32 HnR)Insane wrote:
On November 16 2008 20:28 Delirium wrote:
On November 16 2008 20:20 HnR)Insane wrote:
Maybe I should go to sleep, since this is in less than 8 hours or some shit.
Sorta out of interest, why sub cholera into wc8 and then sub delirium into cholera, rather than directly sub delirium into wc8?


I have no clue. You mind if we PvT? Or did you practice BBS vs zergs only?

I play TvZ PvT PvP, so if you're P I'll PvP you.


Rofl, PvT would be baller. I'm sick of PvP's /iccup.

I have no idea how good you are though, so I'm not going to play TvP vs you as that's my offrace


ZvT is _HIS_ offrace.. ^^
"So, then did the American yum-yum clown monkey also represent the FCC?"
404.Delirium
Profile Joined May 2008
United States1190 Posts
November 16 2008 12:13 GMT
#33
On November 16 2008 20:40 Nintu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2008 20:39 HnR)Insane wrote:
On November 16 2008 20:34 Delirium wrote:
On November 16 2008 20:32 HnR)Insane wrote:
On November 16 2008 20:28 Delirium wrote:
On November 16 2008 20:20 HnR)Insane wrote:
Maybe I should go to sleep, since this is in less than 8 hours or some shit.
Sorta out of interest, why sub cholera into wc8 and then sub delirium into cholera, rather than directly sub delirium into wc8?


I have no clue. You mind if we PvT? Or did you practice BBS vs zergs only?

I play TvZ PvT PvP, so if you're P I'll PvP you.


Rofl, PvT would be baller. I'm sick of PvP's /iccup.

I have no idea how good you are though, so I'm not going to play TvP vs you as that's my offrace


ZvT is _HIS_ offrace.. ^^


This is true. I'm willing to give ZvT a shot. I'm pretty terrible with Zerg, but who knows. Maybe it'll just give me an excuse if I lose... or bragging rights if I win
seriously next disrespectful comment in this blog is ip ban. Be happy or get the hell out. // SC2 is like playing with neutral-colored Play-Doh while BW is like colorful Legos.
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
November 16 2008 13:46 GMT
#34
LOOOOL EPIC DODGE
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26003 Posts
November 16 2008 14:26 GMT
#35
I can't sleep I'm so excited. Weeeeeeeeee.
Moderator
404.Delirium
Profile Joined May 2008
United States1190 Posts
November 16 2008 14:30 GMT
#36
On November 16 2008 23:26 Chill wrote:
I can't sleep I'm so excited. Weeeeeeeeee.


I didn't sleep because I'm so nervous to be casted by Chill. Holy shit! =x

Who cares if I win or lose... I'm being casted by Chill! :O
seriously next disrespectful comment in this blog is ip ban. Be happy or get the hell out. // SC2 is like playing with neutral-colored Play-Doh while BW is like colorful Legos.
cujo2k
Profile Joined October 2007
Canada1044 Posts
November 16 2008 14:35 GMT
#37
no amount of sleep couldve prepared you for this amount of pwnage anyway
THE ANSWER IS 288
RaGe
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
Belgium9950 Posts
November 16 2008 14:41 GMT
#38
i barely practiced for this

oh well it probably won't be necessary :O

BRING IT ON
Moderatorsometimes I get intimidated by the size of my right testicle
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26003 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-16 14:50:15
November 16 2008 14:50 GMT
#39
In the words of sMi.Frozen: "wow you're perfect."

Bye bye Salv, and moreso via proxy, SuperiorWolf.
Moderator
clazziquai
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
6685 Posts
November 16 2008 15:29 GMT
#40
this is gonna be awesome. ill prolly be watching this.

GO TEAMLIQUIDDDDDDDDDDDD
#1 Sea.Really Fan / #1 Nesh Fan / Terran Forever~
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 59 60 61 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 702
ComeBackTV 361
SteadfastSC349
Rex132
CosmosSc2 50
EnkiAlexander 41
LiquipediaDiscussion
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 349
ProTech132
Rex 132
CosmosSc2 50
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 59404
Jaedong 1477
Hyuk 729
Soma 675
EffOrt 617
Horang2 524
Mini 491
BeSt 480
Soulkey 477
Larva 338
[ Show more ]
ZerO 296
Rush 294
Last 271
Stork 254
Snow 207
ggaemo 166
Light 155
Killer 85
hero 67
Mind 61
Pusan 49
Free 47
sorry 46
Shinee 38
Sharp 35
Shine 29
Bale 22
ToSsGirL 21
HiyA 19
Terrorterran 17
Trap 16
yabsab 15
Noble 11
Rock 7
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7729
qojqva1060
Dendi846
Counter-Strike
Fnx 663
markeloff114
x6flipin85
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2190
Khaldor2056
Other Games
ArmadaUGS2610
singsing2192
olofmeister1427
B2W.Neo919
hiko882
byalli401
Pyrionflax193
Liquid`VortiX181
KnowMe106
Mew2King78
QueenE75
ZerO(Twitch)13
Railgan11
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream125
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH337
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1735
League of Legends
• Nemesis1957
• Jankos1311
• TFBlade718
Other Games
• Shiphtur271
• WagamamaTV195
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
19h 22m
OSC
22h 22m
Stellar Fest
22h 22m
OSC
1d 9h
Stellar Fest
1d 22h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.